2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I won't compare a self respecting Military Powerhouse Israel with India. A hundred time small nation with limited resources and a small military Defeated combined Muslaman Army not once but thrice.

They respect their soldier and i remember when one IDF troop was taken POW, Jews spend millions of $ on Air strikes and Military campaign killing 100s of Musalman including civilians just for one troop.

I would compare India with Myanmar which Bombed Chinese territories in hot pursuit of local insurgents.

Chinese Villages were Bombed by Myanmar Air Force and all PLA did was to deploy Air defense assets.

Even Myanmar has more self respect than India.

Don't take my word for it just google it.
But the Burmese say it was an accident......................

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I say for once let them cross LOC capture few of their troops and exchange them for Chandu Chauhan.

Even if Pakis retreat without a fight we will have captured Villages and significant area of POK which is rightfully ours.

And this time we have legitimate excuse.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
that's not possible, do you think pakistanis are not going to respond?watch this we need to be careful and play safe

Nobody takes this swine seriously except inbred Porkies.

The reason being that he is the only looser military commander in the world who lost so many Wars and conflicts from 1965, 71, siachen and Kargil.

He didn't even accepted his dead NLI pigs whose bodies rot in the open for days.

mavles ihctep

Azad Kashmir: Bharat Ne Barbariyat Ki Intaha Kardi, Bharti Fauj Ka Musafir Bus Pe Martor Golay Se Hamla, 8 Shaheed, 15 Zakhmi,

Can anyone translate above news? I'm tamilian i dont know hindi

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Azad Kashmir: Bharat Ne Barbariyat Ki Intaha Kardi, Bharti Fauj Ka Musafir Bus Pe Martor Golay Se Hamla, 8 Shaheed, 15 Zakhmi,

Can anyone translate above news? I'm tamilian i dont know hindi
You didn't like it when I posted a tweet about it but anyway:

"Pakistan Occupied Kashmir: Indian barbarism crossed all limits, Indian shell hit passenger bus, 8 dead, 15 injured"

vinuzap

this is a marathon not a race

They wanted to make india bleed by thousand cuts now i don't think this will stop

message is clear if they want get engaged in conflict for long

vinuzap

with this front there are huge opportunities for covert operation in karachi , balochistan and nwfp

hammer head

Country flag
it means more civ casualties ,and what's the point exactly?what will happen now do you think pakistan will not respond this cycle will never end ....
You have started it and we will end,try and break the cycle on your side first and stop lecturing us on Morality, better drill some of that in your own fauj which without values and respect for en soldiers is no less then a organised Militia.

vinuzap

then be prepared for another bangladesh

karachi, balochistan and nwfp will burn in a nation called kabrastan

its time to hurt there economy even more

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles