2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Presently i am living in Roorkee Cantt which is a HQ of Bengal engineers apart from 2 of its training Battalions.
Small world, I'm supposed to visit Roorkee Cantt in March to help my Mother in Law with her pension.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Which unit did he belong ?
Don't know specific unit without looking at pension papers, he was in Bengal Engineers and saw action in 1965 and 1971 wars. He passed away recently and his pension was stopped because his widow didn't bother to inform the authorities and submit paperwork. I'm trying to help her get it reinstated.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Latest:

Indian Forces retaliate with massive fire assault on Pak posts.

The Army today carried out a massive counter assault using heavy mortar fire on Pakistani posts along the Line of Control, making good its promise of "heavy retribution" for the beheading of an Indian soldier yesterday.

Even as Pakistan continued to violate the ceasefire, the armed forces launched crippling attacks on Pakistani posts in Poonch, Rajouri, Kel and Machil sectors.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...oC-posts-with-mortar/articleshow/55576135.cms

We must use not only 122mm and 81mm mortars but 155mm Bofors and 130mm medium artillery too! I don't know why we are apprehensive about using these guns? Or are we? I'll try and contact some friends of mine out there to check this out.

We need to blow the Porks to smithereens and that can only be done by medium artillery and not pea shooters like the 81mm mortars.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Don't know specific unit without looking at pension papers, he was in Bengal Engineers and saw action in 1965 and 1971 wars. He passed away recently and his pension was stopped because his widow didn't bother to inform the authorities and submit paperwork. I'm trying to help her get it reinstated.

Yes BEG took part as support in both war 1965 and 1971 in Dera Baba Nanak Punjab.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yes BEG took part as support in both war 1965 and 1971 in Dera Baba Nanak Punjab.
My dad's unit (Sikh Light Infantry) was also involved in both wars (assault on Haji Pir pass and Madhumati river). It was funny when both men met the first time. My wife's dad informed mine that he was involved in construction of a bridge over Madhumati and my dad's response was "Oh, the bridge that collapsed?". Like I said, small world.

nick_indian

Country flag
Bhai Kuch Paki troops Bhi maar dalo.

Paki civilians are just beast of burden especially small pigs. Younger the pig brutal the death.

nick_indian

Country flag
Pakis trying to trend #DeclareIndiaATerroristState on twitter, so ironic. Like anybody is going to take them seriously.
Let them trend whatever the fuck they want. Till then keep killing whatever Pakistani comes in the way except Pakistani dogs. I have a soft corner for dogs. Dogs shouldn't suffer for what Pakistanis are doing.

No one in the world will believe their propoganda. The whole world knows what the two countries and societies are all about. They will accept that if India is doing something, it must be for a reason, just like the surgical strikes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles