2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If i recall , all the four choices of new Paki CAOS will retire by the end of 2017.
correct me if i am wrong. unable to find the article or news report.

nick_indian

Country flag
Btw are we sure it's the Pak army which did this ? Many news channels are reporting it was terroriss.
It will only show our frustration.
This ball has to be in their court.
They need to be blamed for the war if it takes place .
Spine is shown by action on ground.

Your point being?? We shouldn't retaliate??

There false bravado can't last long.
Soon there will be more dead bodies then they can bury. Either they will have to give up on Kashmir or they will have to escalate into full fledged war.
Both scenarios play into our hands.

Remember time is on our side.
No point winning the battle to loose the war.
So what do you propose ? Status quo ? I know the Status Quo suits us but in the last few months Pakistan's morale vis a vis India has gone up. Kashmir unrest, then Uri, then these cross border firings. Raheel Sharif was even saying that they are qually ready ofr a conventional war. It just makes your blood boil that a smaller and weaker country can do this and get away with it. Their economy and society might suffer in the long term due to such actions but the short term anger is too much to bear.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Btw are we sure it's the Pak army which did this ? Many news channels are reporting it was terroriss.

So what do you propose ? Status quo ? I know the Status Quo suits us but in the last few months Pakistan's morale vis a vis India has gone up. Kashmir unrest, then Uri, then these cross border firings. Raheel Sharif was even saying that they are qually ready ofr a conventional war. It just makes your blood boil that a smaller and weaker country can do this and get away with it. Their economy and society might suffer in the long term due to such actions but the short term anger is too much to bear.
Our objective is to get back POK and break Pakistan into multiple parts.
Until we are ready for that we need to raise the cost of their misadventures.

Regarding their moral .it was high until we captured Dhaka in 71.
And oh they celebrate Victory in 65.

They know the damage that they have taken. Falsehood would rot them from within.

The moral of an army which has to declare that it's officers are dying falling into gutters== is their a bigger joke.

Let them lie and let them cry. We need to keep doing what we do best. Show a smiley face and kick them in the ass

Filtercoffee

Country flag
I feel sorry for the lot if that is all they know then, have not experienced much it shows. Imbeciles to a great thought. Granted this holy war was on for millennia but ethos got the better of the main course.

mavles ihctep

Guys this the act of desperation from pakistan. The recent mortar attack took heavy toll on both paki army and paki civilians. They lost around 60 soldiers and around 130 civilians. Paki awam in loc in dire needs. They lost the hope of freedom in mounting loses. They want to show something to awam so they can console them. This is the act desperation from paki jighathis in POK.

mavles ihctep

We can bare these loses, we should continue the same syrategy i.e to continue mortar attack along LoC

mavles ihctep

We cannot bare these losses. One Indian god is equal to the whole pork state.
Don't reply in anger. These r normal things. In any conflict there will be casualties. India has enough resources to fight these jighadists.if you look at since 1989 we killed around 30000 jighadists(mostly paki punjabis) in kashmir alone

raheel besharam

So devtaoo plezzz don't quit on the state.
Don't reply in anger. These r normal things. In any conflict there will be casualties. India has enough resources to fight these jighadists.if you look at since 1989 we killed around 30000 jighadists(mostly paki punjabis) in kashmir alone
Why are you talking to yourself with 2 separate IDs?

Filtercoffee

Country flag
It's just a factual arrangement no anger towards you. It's not a number contest. We loose family in this they loose meat. That's all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles