2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Akshay_Fenix

They seem happy now, their COAS said PA killed 11 soldiers, in revenge for 7. The same day!!! What took them so long?

raheel besharam

They seem happy now, their COAS said PA killed 11 soldiers, in revenge for 7. The same day!!! What took them so long?
Hain??? when did raheel say pak army killed 11 ???

if that was the case this news would have flashed in pak and indian media

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
I'm gonna troll that f**** pee d f**** for the next few day just preparing vpn ids and all ..
they are doing extensive propaganda against India...
I already started sharing videos and talkin to pakis about army hiding their causality...

The best time is their 1 am -4 am (PST) because mods sleep. :D
It seems that forum has been completely taken over by ISPR. It's getting worse day by day. Now a days all they do is spew stupid ISI propaganda and ban people and delete threads like crazy; and post Raheel Sharif photos in various poses.

Did notice one thing

They were begging from their idiot general to wipe out corruption,inflation,poverty,incimpetency and the matter and questions which should be asked to the govt.

I have never seen such a desperate population....

Last edited:

Country flag
The time is right and the iron is hot- It must be hammered now- Raheel Shareef is openly lying to clam down his ranks who are totally disappointed at the way things have been handled after 29th Sept- He is desperate now- We should use this opportunity to escalate firing on LoC and make them even more desperate- The covert ops should also increased now to the level of 2009-10- create panic in Pakistan-

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I'm gonna troll that f**** pee d f**** for the next few day just preparing vpn ids and all ..
they are doing extensive propaganda against India...
I already started sharing videos and talkin to pakis about army hiding their causality...

The best time is their 1 am -4 am (PST) because mods sleep. :D
I just laugh at the attempts of ISI sponsered Pakis at that forum who post few pics of some fire burning and claiming as its Indian posts.

Poor Pakis then claim that's the "proof" they have and all Pakis agree while on ground Pak Army is getting bitchslapped and Indian Army has pummeled Pakis so hard that they have to admit that 7 (in real would be 70) of their soldiers are killed.What I have seen is that at the moment any thread comes up telling Paki soldiers are killed it gets deleted.

Poor Pakis are on the receiving ground and after Sir G Kal Strikes they are in a difficult position.No one is listening to them and their Amma(Hillary) is gone and new Abba(TRUMP) is in.

btw keep up the good work of trolling Pakis... it's so much fun to watch Pakis getting trolled by real facts.:pound:

:india: :salute:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@hammerhead: request you to please add an Indian flag or a copyright claim on your videos. Also can you please file a copyright violation notice against the Pakistanis who're using the video on Youtube? That is a fast way to get them to take it down. Your video's timestamp is proof of its originality

hammer head

Country flag
@hammerhead: request you to please add an Indian flag or a copyright claim on your videos. Also can you please file a copyright violation notice against the Pakistanis who're using the video on Youtube? That is a fast way to get them to take it down. Your video's timestamp is proof of its originality
Will stamp it next time.Thanks will upload a video tommorow.

G10

Country flag
"The Indian army should man up and accept their losses" goes Gen sahib of the great porkistan and claims 15 indian soldiers were killed on Nov 14.
Some body needs to help him remember kargil.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I don't if it would be wise to post the pic of our posts here. I have pic with me from last Holi in which our posts (not more than 1/5 km) seems impregnable to Paki fire because of reinforced concrete and Metal.

Army has spend quite a lot of money on LOC infrastructure in the last 5 years.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles