2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Lol one more paki jawan died just now while kickstarting his bike on the edge of jhelum valley road. Name is mazhar shah belongs to forward kahuta.

Falling in gutter, drowning in river .... :pound::rofl::rofl:

I think he was trying for something shown below...

aditya g

Country flag
BSF attack:

I don't believe these Pakis, what if they put the Indian flag on their old bunker to befool their stupid awam.

Even if that's Indian post there is damage to the structure which is hit by a single projectile.

Northern command should also release such video like they released in 2014. BSF did release few thermal images and footage last month.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

They attacked our posts yesterday and posted the video... @Bornubus @hammer head @Screambowl @aditya10r
Now since Pak army has released the video it is a proof that they are the violators, they are the provokers, they are the ones who have tendency and jealousy to hit Indian soldiers.

India killed 100 terrorist on their ground and to revenge terrorist deaths they are targeting our posts. This gives India a valid reason to go offensive and do offensive strikes.

you will see more videos where Indian army strikes them. Many have been released by BSF through nighvision and infra red camera, where they target pakistani posts when the ASSIST the Terrorist to infiltrate.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
So we have Ganja sending his trusted poodle..oops advisor to attend a conference in India, when the same shrivelled wrinkled walnut was wheezing and coughing about teaching India a lesson not so long ago.

Looks like Baki fauj echh&dee has been severely mangled these past 2 months, Bad Sharif is busy inaugurating roads and schools in FATA when his troops are being pig-sticked in droves, contrast this with our own COAS who's out there at the front, meeting and greeting his troops and cheering them on.

Sending senile Aziz to India is just another attempt by Bad Sharif to retain some echh&dee and if things go south, transfer the blame onto Ganja. Ganja should have known better after what happened to him when he dashed to DC to beg Clinton to save faujii arse. I wonder what concessions has Ganja extracted in return.
He may be coming to assess and re-channelize post demonetizing damage.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I don't believe these Pakis, what if they put the Indian flag on their old bunker to befool their stupid awam.

Even if that's Indian post there is damage to the structure which is hit by a single projectile.

Northern command should also release such video like they released in 2014. BSF did release few thermal images and footage last month.
Posts look empty to me, Army must have abandoned the ones in direct line of fire from Pak.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Posts look empty to me, Army must have abandoned the ones in direct line of fire from Pak.
The one who is taking video happens to be in Panic you can hear him breathing fast LOL. And since the video is uploaded, it means after firing few rounds and one gustav they all soon abandoned the post fearing of retaliation. :D

sorcerer

Country flag
Sri Lanka Navy Alerts Indian Navy Over Armed Men On Boat

Acting on a tip off from the Sri Lankan Navy, an Indian naval patrol team intercepted a fibreglass boat with two armed men and chased them away when they tried to enter Indian territorial waters, the Press Trust of India reported.
“The team acted on a tip off from the Sri Lankan Navy that the boat with two armed men would try to cross Indian territorial waters,” police quoted Coastal Marine Group police and Intelligence Bureau officials as saying.
The incident occurred at Olaikuda area, they said.
There was an exchange of fire between the two but none were injured and the Sri Lankans managed to go back to their territorial waters, they said.
Marine Police and Q branch and also the IB, said they got details from some Indian fishermen who were in the area.
Police said naval officials had told them that an enquiry was being conducted into the incident.
http://colombogazette.com/2016/11/15/sri-lanka-navy-alerts-indian-navy-over-armed-men-on-boat/

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Look at the language used in the Dawn article by their PM. Sounds so defeated.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1296700/pa...ont-any-reckless-move-by-its-enemies-pm-nawaz

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said, "Exercise Raad ul Barq establishes that Pakistan is ready to confront any ambitious and reckless move by its enemies."

"Killing of civilians and soldiers along the LoC is another act of aggression that warrants international attention," he added. "The situation at the border remains sensitive due to India's grave violation of the ceasefire agreement."

Now he is comparing their battle hardened hijras in uniform with civilians and asking for UN help.

sorcerer

Country flag

http://www.dawn.com/news/1296700/pa...ont-any-reckless-move-by-its-enemies-pm-nawaz

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said, "Exercise Raad ul Barq establishes that Pakistan is ready to confront any ambitious and reckless move by its enemies."

"Killing of civilians and soldiers along the LoC is another act of aggression that warrants international attention," he added. "The situation at the border remains sensitive due to India's grave violation of the ceasefire agreement."

Now he is comparing their battle hardened hijras in uniform with civilians and asking for UN help.
INTERNATIONAL ATTENTION...always..always begging...pakis..

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I'm gonna troll that f**** pee d f**** for the next few day just preparing vpn ids and all ..
they are doing extensive propaganda against India...
I already started sharing videos and talkin to pakis about army hiding their causality...

The best time is their 1 am -4 am (PST) because mods sleep. :D

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Did notice one thing

They were begging from their idiot general to wipe out corruption,inflation,poverty,incimpetency and the matter and questions which should be asked to the govt.

I have never seen such a desperate population....

sorcerer

Country flag
Did notice one thing

They were begging from their idiot general to wipe out corruption,inflation,poverty,incimpetency and the matter and questions which should be asked to the govt.

I have never seen such a desperate population....
paki army and their false ego..
Lots of updates on their fb page Martyrs Of Motherland (Pak-Army)

Seems like they lost 1 today and 2 yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/martyrsofmotherland/

If anyone has an FB account...get a count stat from the pak army fb feed

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Sri Lanka Navy Alerts Indian Navy Over Armed Men On Boat

Acting on a tip off from the Sri Lankan Navy, an Indian naval patrol team intercepted a fibreglass boat with two armed men and chased them away when they tried to enter Indian territorial waters, the Press Trust of India reported.
“The team acted on a tip off from the Sri Lankan Navy that the boat with two armed men would try to cross Indian territorial waters,” police quoted Coastal Marine Group police and Intelligence Bureau officials as saying.
The incident occurred at Olaikuda area, they said.
There was an exchange of fire between the two but none were injured and the Sri Lankans managed to go back to their territorial waters, they said.
Marine Police and Q branch and also the IB, said they got details from some Indian fishermen who were in the area.
Police said naval officials had told them that an enquiry was being conducted into the incident.
http://colombogazette.com/2016/11/15/sri-lanka-navy-alerts-indian-navy-over-armed-men-on-boat/
Quite fishy....................................................................

sorcerer

Country flag
I'm gonna troll that f**** pee d f**** for the next few day just preparing vpn ids and all ..
I already started sharing videos and talkin to pakis about army hiding their causality...

You actually do surgical strike inside the enemy camp when they are sleeping!!!..:pound::pound:!!
Awesome man!!

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Direct message me your id when you post I will provide covering fire.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles