2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am sorry, where did you get those numbers from?
He most probably read it on peee d ff.. 4500 lost lives in 10 years that was the data if i am not wrong.

where as pakis have lost 6629 due to their own brothers who call themselves mullas

bose

Country flag
@rock127 what is interesting to see nowadays is the way current PA chief conducting himself, those big talking and know all attitudes are absent... He has taken the maximum hit on the Pakistani side... all the bravado is gone and most taking part in Janazas and opening ceremonies...

mayfair

So we have Ganja sending his trusted poodle..oops advisor to attend a conference in India, when the same shrivelled wrinkled walnut was wheezing and coughing about teaching India a lesson not so long ago.

Looks like Baki fauj echh&dee has been severely mangled these past 2 months, Bad Sharif is busy inaugurating roads and schools in FATA when his troops are being pig-sticked in droves, contrast this with our own COAS who's out there at the front, meeting and greeting his troops and cheering them on.

Sending senile Aziz to India is just another attempt by Bad Sharif to retain some echh&dee and if things go south, transfer the blame onto Ganja. Ganja should have known better after what happened to him when he dashed to DC to beg Clinton to save faujii arse. I wonder what concessions has Ganja extracted in return.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
So we have Ganja sending his trusted poodle..oops advisor to attend a conference in India, when the same shrivelled wrinkled walnut was wheezing and coughing about teaching India a lesson not so long ago.

Looks like Baki fauj echh&dee has been severely mangled these past 2 months, Bad Sharif is busy inaugurating roads and schools in FATA when his troops are being pig-sticked in droves, contrast this with our own COAS who's out there at the front, meeting and greeting his troops and cheering them on.

Sending senile Aziz to India is just another attempt by Bad Sharif to retain some echh&dee and if things go south, transfer the blame onto Ganja. Ganja should have known better after what happened to him when he dashed to DC to beg Clinton to save faujii arse. I wonder what concessions has Ganja extracted in return.
Sending of Aziz, missing rhetoric and comparitive silence on border indicates that the surrender monkeys are doing what they are best at - waving the white flag.

bose

Country flag
Suartaj Aziz old wrinkly ass is not invited here but like all shameless Pakis if he want to come and beg for mercy then he should start delivering us our most wanted started with his Black Boyfriend Hapig saeed.
He is coming with a dossier probably or he must be planning to create a scene / drama here in Delhi...

hammer head

Country flag
hihihihi

View attachment 11646
View attachment 11647
So i was going through the posts on the PEE DEE EFF now this windjammed character says how come the video's have been recorded as the camera man was not even moving??:pound::rofl:I mean tommorow if you post a pic of their dead one they might say that he is not dead what you see in the pic is his Astral projection... It gives pleasure seeing them burn and the beauty is that their so called professionals are burning..

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
So i was going through the posts on the PEE DEE EFF now this windjammed character says how come the video's have been recorded as the camera man was not even moving??:pound::rofl:I mean tommorow if you post a pic of their dead one they might say that he is not dead what you see in the pic is his Astral projection... It gives pleasure seeing them burn and the beauty is that their so called professionals are burning..
They are big trolls, sir. When Ajmal Kasab confesses in broken Urdu and typical Lahori Punjabi, it is Hindi. When Indian soldiers talk in Hindi using phrases such as "arrey baba" which are not used by Pakistanis, it is Urdu. They keep claiming different culture and race but can't tell Indians apart from looks and language.

Actually, they all know that this video is showing their men dying, they are just trolling hard because they don't want to give us the satisfaction of seeing their misery.

That Rafi character who claims to be ex-army with an "old boys club" serving on the border was claiming that massive casualties were inflicted on the Indian side using laser guided mortars and the Indian DGMO called asking for a cease fire. The Indian side said there wasn't any firing yesterday and the LOC was quiet!

I'm trying to stop visiting their website but it's fascinating to watch in a train wreck kind of way.

armyofhind

Country flag
which is this video being talked about?
I couldn't find it.
Could you please share a link?

raheel besharam

Do upload more pics and videos......the burn on PDF is real :D

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Do upload more pics and videos......the burn on PDF is real :D
Some Indian uploaded the video on pee Dee eff.
Hammer heads video,one al paki said if there was intense fighting,then why did the cameraman not move???????????

Such Is the level of potty in their brains...

raheel besharam

Pakistan Army will adopt 90’s Strategy against India

can anyone understand urdu? and what was 90's stratergy doing failed ops like kargil??

Some Indian uploaded the video on pee Dee eff.
Hammer heads video,one al paki said if there was intense fighting,then why did the cameraman not move???????????

Such Is the level of potty in their brains...
They know they are getting hammered in that video so they are coming up with such childish excuses. :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles