2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
It will not be a judicious use in that case, why use an expensive ATGM if the same job can be completed by a 84MM RL OR AD Gun.
I am talking about the posts located beyond the reach of CG. Most of the casualties occur on the small pickets which can be easily destroy by RCS or even Zu 23. But hardened bunkers and posts are could only be destroy by heavy weapons.

Army used ATGM in kargil and Siachen especially Milan.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
As per this report, as many as 50 pigs were roasted. It also confirms from DG BSF that it is BSF which is using artillery.

It's a poorly made video, just like all videos that Indian media makes, try to take what's relevant and ignore the lack of quality of presentation, like always.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
lovely pictures,all Pakistani installtions within the reach of weapons from Indian side should be destroyed

hammer head

Country flag
I am talking about the posts located beyond the reach of CG. Most of the casualties occur on the small pickets which can be easily destroy by RCS or even Zu 23. But hardened bunkers and posts are could only be destroy by heavy weapons.

Buddy I am not saying that it cannot be used. 'Yes 'it can be but usually anything beyond the range of CG is covered by mortars.

hammer head

Country flag

Buddy i am not saying that it cannot be used, Yes they can be but usually the Army uses long range indirect weapons like mortars and arty for such task.

Akshay_Fenix

CxOJDSRWQAAs-HK.jpg

:rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles