2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

bose

Country flag
They had too at some point.
After all how many gutter falling deaths could they report for their brave soldiers
Going by the reaction coming in from Pakistan ... I understand that it has started to hit them hard ... attack on Lawyers... attack on FC Cadets ... attack on the shrine yesterday ... now they accept killing of their solders...

If LoC becomes more hot then there will be more chances that attacks increasing in their western sector... managing both fronts will be not be easy...

Pakistan have to be made to pay an unacceptable price of their policy of supporting terror ... that is the only response they understand...

republic_roi97

Country flag
Good, BTW, more are going to come in coffins. I guess, now so many casualities have happened that now they'd have to slowly make things public, which would spread more panic across Pakistan. Hence, more instability, I'd say, get rid of entire Paki battalions LOL.

republic_roi97

Country flag
So here you go with the Hammering process the only language best understood by the Pork army. I request all the members to kindly like the video and subscribe to it as porki will try and flag it and take it down.

G**d maar li saalo ki, Keep it coming guys, I want to see the entire Rawalpindi HQ being bombarded like this.

hammer head

Country flag
View attachment 11603

Dispatched to 72 hoors by Indian army
Well, as per chaiwallas there was no firing last night anywhere not atleast in Sunderbani,,Naushera,Bhimber or Poonch. Wondering from where pak fauj has got these fatal casualties.May be kafirs on horses with their swords did the chopping job.:hippo:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
BSF does use artillery, including 105 mm guns. Sialkot sector is on the International Border, not the LoC, therefore, chances are it is BSF, not the Army which is using artillery. Said that, I could be wrong.
Can't remember if it was BSF or Army man, but saw a military guy confirm that we hit them with artillery, destroyed 6 posts, then further battle damage assessment through intel sources revealed 28 dead. The main point is, artillery is being used, that is settled.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Well, as per chaiwallas there was no firing last night anywhere not atleast in Sunderbani,,Naushera,Bhimber or Poonch. Wondering from where pak fauj has got these fatal casualties.May be kafirs on horses with their swords did the chopping job.:hippo:
Or they were killed in Baluchistan, BLA did claim to kill 6 SSG commandos few days back...

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
So here you go with the Hammering process the only language best understood by the Pork army. I request all the members to kindly like the video and subscribe to it as porki will try and flag it and take it down.

Which type of ammunition is used for fucking them.........looks like ATGM's

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Fuck yeahh!!!!! The end of the video says "abb to gaye 4 mare" \m/ \m/ This video is metal as fuck bro, go Indian Army!

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

@aditya10r @Bornubus isko dekh lo, he thinks pak army consists of supermen :D
These masturbating monkeys have been caught with their hands in their pants. Indian Army has been declaring casualties all along, and theirs has been silent. Uptil now PDF posters would tell me that Pak army is "battle hardened" therefore all casualties are on our side. It's pretty obvious that an Army that loses 7 in a day is incompetent and far from battle hardened.

piKacHHu

Country flag
Which type of ammunition is used for fucking them.........looks like ATGM's
It appears to be Carl Gustav 84mm with different type of rounds. Machine gun sound is also audible in background.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Officially Paki claims 9 troops dispatched since Surgical strike but at 0.45 Geo editor is claiming that a officer was also killed in betwee.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
What if Army started using ATGM in bunker buster role ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles