2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

mayfair

Infiltration should also stop because of the snow.
Infiltration won't really stop, just shift to more accessible terrain- IB/Jammu or we'll see high-altitude trained jihadis try and infiltrate using snow-covered mountain passes as it has happened in the past.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Its time we treat them to their own medicine .Every Terrorist who enters or attempts to enter India ,we must target their citizens and army. That is the only way pressure will build on their side.
100% agree with what you've said. In addition we need to plaster the Paki posts from where and whenever infiltration takes place.

raheel besharam

Leepa Valley POK

A Mosque and civilian houses were burned which sheltered the Jihadi.

Also few Paki troops killed inside the mosque.
Are these mosques and houses called launch pads in military terms???

Nonetheless few porkies got killed which is a great thing

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Not a specific term for launch pad but any thing which is located near the LOC where Jihadis are armed, stay before infiltrate is launch Pad.

It could be Mosque, Madarsa, Army Post or even a civilian house belong to the volunteers of JUD.

Mosques are used by Jihadis all over the world. Take Syria and Fallujah (Iraq) for example.

In our case, our LOC posts are Launch pads for Special Forces.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Also people and media claim that Indian army never target Paki civilians is utter crap.

Indian army do target Paki civilians although as an exception. If Paki target our civilians then you will suffer the same fate.

This latest incident when their bus got hit by Indian firing is no co incidence. A day before army warned of "heavy retribution" and the next day Paki civilians got killed in the bus.

This was the first such incident in more than a decade after 1000 ~ cease fire. Also i didn't notice shrapnels on the bus thus it was not a mortar shell but a deliberate fired RL or AA gun to teach Pakis a lesson and bring them on their knees.

Other incidents being Bandala seri massacre where 20 ~ Paki civilians were killed In a cross border raid. This off course was a retaliation of killing Hindus villagers by Jihadis in Jammu.

hammer head

Country flag

Launch pads are nothing but Staging area's from where these people along with a experienced guide who can be from any Tanzeem start their climb up to the desinagted points at the Fence. These are usually small built up location which at times are visible from a No of Indian posts too.

These launch camps and terrorist camps have all been very extensively mapped by Military Intelligence sleuths along with other agencies. Porkis act like Ostriches as they are good at deviating from the reality. Till 2014 they could predict us very easily thanks to the men and women on their payroll sitting in our establishments. But now their Baap is sitting on the Top and now they cannot predict our predictability anymore.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Also people and media claim that Indian army never target Paki civilians is utter crap.

Indian army do target Paki civilians although as an exception. If Paki target our civilians then you will suffer the same fate.

This latest incident when their bus got hit by Indian firing is no co incidence. A day before army warned of "heavy retribution" and the next day Paki civilians got killed in the bus.

This was the first such incident in more than a decade after 1000 ~ cease fire. Also i didn't notice shrapnels on the bus thus it was not a mortar shell but a deliberate fired RL or AA gun to teach Pakis a lesson and bring them on their knees.

Other incidents being Bandala seri massacre where 20 ~ Paki civilians were killed In a cross border raid. This off course was a retaliation of killing Hindus villagers by Jihadis in Jammu.
So any truth to civilians being involved in the beheading of IA soldier with support from Pak army? I know that with the gun culture of Pak, the civis are heavily armed and a lot of the Mirpuris on the other side are retired from Pak army.

Bornubus

must watch >>

Do they look Kashmiri too you, listen carefully their dialect this is no way related to Kashmir but Punjabis. And Pakis culturally and historically associate with Kashmiris lol

In the 1st video a Paki is claiming that "hum Kafir se ladne ke liye tayyar gain" is the reason i don't mind the death of Paki civilians

PS - Also what kind of Chutiya unprofessional army let its civilian population live 50 mts from LOC - Indian post as i hear a Old paki said in the video.

Thus Indian Army target these civies is justified.

Bornubus

So any truth to civilians being involved in the beheading of IA soldier with support from Pak army?
I don't know

May be Mujahid elements so that if they are killed or capture then the blame is not Pak army.

This is my opinion.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
listen carefully their dialect this is no way related to Kashmir but Punjabis
I don't know

May be Mujahid elements so that if they are killed or capture then the blame is not Pak army.

This is my opinion.
Small correction - it's Mirpuri, very similar to Punjabi and considered by some to be a dialect of Punjabi. Mirpuris are "Mullah" Jutts and Gujjars from Jammu settled there by Pak government, they are hardcore anti Indian and considered to be more suited from waging jihad than local Kashmiris. They completely deserve whatever devastation the IA rains down on them.

Bornubus

Small correction - it's Mirpuri, very similar to Punjabi and considered by some to be a dialect of Punjabi. Mirpuris are "Mullah" Jutts and Gujjars from Jammu settled there by Pak government, they are hardcore anti Indian and considered to be more suited from waging jihad than local Kashmiris. They completely deserve whatever devastation the IA rains down on them.

Bhimber and Kotli are more closer to Jammu than the valley.

Laddakh and Turtok is closer to Baltistan.

====================

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles