Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Do you know each India & China is established at about 1950, and India even have a better status than China that time.

These two country have developed in two systems , and have total different result.
You are evading the question . What happened in past how and why India failed or China rose is not what we are discussing. Answer the question China or Greece ?

IndianHawk

Country flag
We believe in our government , because we know we are not as profession as these government officer to operate this huge country.

If China is democracy , China have union Taiwan many years ago.
Your believe means nothing. What could you do even if you believe in democracy you will simply be jailed in China. That's why you are a slave . Your believe , your choice have no meaning in China only CCP has choice .

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are evading the question . What happened in past how India failed or China rose is not what we are discussing. Answer the question China or Greece ?
I will choose China, because I born here, and I & my child will contribute to this beautiful country.
And more important , China will rise , and Greece will not , there people is too lazy.

Democracy is a luxury ,we want it. But before China GDP per capital surpass Swiss , we don't deserve this.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Do you know each India & China is established at about 1950, and India even have a better status than China that time.

These two country have developed in two systems , and have total different result.
China is only ahead because it started economic reforms earlier. 1978 Vs 1991 to India..

India reformed 13 years later and trailing China by 12-15 years economically. Today India GDP is what Chinese GDP was in 2006-07.

It has nothing to do with different systems. India will overtake China in second half of century anyway.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Your believe means nothing. What could you do even if you believe in democracy you will simply be jailed in China. That's why you are a slave . Your believe , your choice have no meaning in China only CCP has choice .

We choose many times, before PRC established, We have chosen Yuan Shikai, Sun Zhongshan, Jiang Jieshi , they also democracy , but they all failed.

They were not able to lead Chinese to a better life.

Finally Chinese chosen Mao Zedong.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am not so worried about rest of the world, medical infrastructure will manage itself.

India too I am not so worried, we managed plague in 90’s with limited infrastructure. If media does not spread panic, it is manageable.

Africa too, Ebola protocols are still active there. So they too will probably manage ok.

Hopefully treatment protocols are released soon, because US & Canada labs already have this virus in their bio labs.

I am worried about Bangladesh though, such dense population and Porous border is a risk for us.

Another risky city for us is karachi.

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
I will choose China, because I born here, and I & my child will contribute to this beautiful country.
And more important , China will rise , and Greece will not , there people is too lazy.

Democracy is a luxury ,we want it. But before China GDP per capital surpass Swiss , we don't deserve this.
Again you have no choice and neither your child. He will do what CCP will order or he will be jailed or killed. That is the destiny of slaves.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China is only ahead because it started economic reforms earlier. 1978 Vs 1991 to India..

India reformed 13 years later and trailing China by 12-15 years economically. Today India GDP is what Chinese GDP was in 2006-07.

It has nothing to do with different systems. India will overtake China in second half of century anyway.
Why don't India reformed earlier?

IndianHawk

Country flag
We choose many times, before PRC established, We have chosen Yuan Shikai, Sun Zhongshan, Jiang Jieshi , they also democracy , but they all failed.

They were not able to lead Chinese to a better life.

Finally Chinese chosen Mao Zedong.
And how many Chinese he killed some 15-20 million only. You are happy with it. What if xi does same to your child. What will you do ?

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Well muzzies keep on hoping for gazwa and shit...
So, hope it spreads in Bhawalpur, karachi ,sialkot and get us rid of few 10s of millions pakis .
Dunno mate, I would be happier if Pakis instead of dying just get rid of murderous cult religion.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Why don't India reformed earlier?
Because it was still against foreign capital because of colonial experience . Bankruptcy forced us to change ways and welcome foreign capital while China benefited from sino - soviat spilt and American influence helped it open before India .

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay. No problem. Your wish and choice for yourself and your kid. Most of my Chinese friends raising their kid in West , here in Scandinavia , US or UK have different opinion.
Yes ,but PRC developed not because of these immigrant , but because of people who is living in China.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because it was still against foreign capital because of colonial experience . Bankruptcy forced us to change ways and welcome foreign capital while China benefited from sino - soviat spilt and American influence helped it open before India .
The winner will find a hundred ways, and the loser will find a hundred excuses.

China's per capita GDP is now four times that of India. You have so many excuses.

When China's per capita GDP is eight times that of India, you will still have excuses

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Yes ,but PRC developed not because of these immigrant , but because of people who is living in China.
Some of friends parents are from CCP yet they sent their kids to west. Now Grand parents, parents, kids complete family rehabilitated in West.
They still hold considerable wealth and business in PRC.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/05/more-than-a-third-of-chinese-millionaires-want-to-leave-china.html
Millionaires not just billionaires. Everybody is a fucking millionaire in Scandinavia.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People can't even get to the hospital to seek treatment and if they do get there are turned away to cross contaminate everyone else. Scrubbing the internet of health risks is getting more people killed.

What will you do if you are a government officer?

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some of friends parents are from CCP yet they sent their kids to west. Now Grand parents, parents, kids complete family rehabilitated in West.
They still hold considerable wealth and business in PRC.
Yes , of course.

Each people have their concern , many will stay in west, also many come back because of all kinds of reason.

China is huge , right ?

Jameson Emoni

I'm vegetarian and so os my family. But while we'de like to be strict vegetarians we just can't with our social realities. When you attend parties almost everything on the menu are meat-based dishes and when you go on travel it's just not practical to maintain our vegetarian diet. But at home we are strict on our diet.

After 3 years in this diet I'm simply not comfortable anymore eating meat alhhough as I said I have to eat some at times.

I find this documentary in Nrtflix very compeling. And coming from the field of professional athletes where diet spells the difference between winning and loosing as much as training, it's very remarkable how vegetarians are trashing varnivors...

I was raised vegetarian and I was strong like an ox when I was vegetarian. I gradually became weaker after starting to eat meat. I recall, when I was around 21, I was working out at a gym at my school's dormitory in Los Angeles. There were quite a few Pakistanese students in the dormitory and they were passively hostile towards me for being Indian. One of them was somewhat big and muscular and he was particularly rude to me. On that day, it was just me and him in the gym. I was working out on machines. He was working with free weights. At some point, he proceeded to do bench chest press. From the very start, I could see that he was struggling with the weight he selected. So, I paused and kept an eye on him. Once the weight was down, he was struggling to push it up. He had to let the bar rest on his chest because he could not hold it up. Then, it started to roll towards his neck as he was struggling to hold on to it. At that point, he screamed for help. I quickly came to his rescue. I had to lift the bar from a very awkward position -- from his side. I lifted the bar and put it on the rack using mostly my upper arm and back strength. The total weight hooked to each end of the bar was well over 200Lbs. After that incident, his and his fellow country men's attitude towards me changed drastically. They were a lot more humble in their dealings with me.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles