Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

indiatester

Country flag
Total cases today at 1397(prev: 1251) and active cases at 1238(prev: 1117)
Thats a jump of 146 total or 121 active. Same yesterday was (227/216) compared to day before(106/82). Check the 2nd plot for the growth numbers (active alone)

Active numbers:
View attachment 45002

Daily addition to active numbers:
View attachment 45003

Not alarming

Passengers screened at airport

Active COVID 2019 cases *

Cured/discharged cases

Death cases

Migrated COVID-19 Patient
*As on 31 March 2020, 08.30 PM & District wise details awaited.
Total cases today at 1834(prev: 1397) and active cases at 1649(prev: 1238)
Thats a jump of 437 total or 411 active. Same yesterday was (146/121) compared to day before(227/216) . Check the 2nd plot for the growth numbers (active alone)
The stupid desert cult is a virus that must be eliminated with equal focus :shoot:

Active numbers:
upload_2020-4-1_23-37-45.png

Daily addition to active numbers:
upload_2020-4-1_23-38-17.png

COVID-19 INDIA as on : 01 April 2020, 19:30 GMT+5:30
  • 1649 Active Cases
  • 143 Cured / Discharged
  • 41 Deaths
  • 1 Migrated

Willy3

Country flag
Ppl wouldn't follow lockdown seriously unless they were treated with iron gloves, even without muzzi corona jihad ppl are Roaming freely through the market for food and other stuff...admi kare to kya khana to parega

Now gormint sending 500 rs to a/c as they give up on earlier community kitchen , now ppl have to withdraw money and fighting for sabdi and fish in the market ...bharme gaya lockdown

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says

The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.

The outbreak began in China’s Hubei province in late 2019, but the country has publicly reported only about 82,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. That compares to more than 189,000 cases and more than 4,000 deaths in the U.S., which has the largest publicly reported outbreak in the world.

Communications staff at the White House and the Chinese embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

“The reality is that we could have been better off if China had been more forthcoming,” Vice President Mike Pence said Wednesday on CNN. “What appears evident now is that long before the world learned in December that China was dealing with this, and maybe as much as a month earlier than that, that the outbreak was real in China.

While China eventually imposed a strict lockdown beyond those of less autocratic nations, there has been considerable skepticism toward China’s reported numbers, both outside and within the country. The Chinese government has repeatedly revised its methodology for counting cases, for weeks excluding people without symptoms entirely, and only on Tuesday added more than 1,500 asymptomatic cases to its total.

Stacks of thousands of urns outside funeral homes in Hubei province have driven public doubt in Beijing’s reporting.

Republican lawmakers in the U.S. have been particularly harsh about China’s role in the outbreak. Enhancing Beijing’s role in the pandemic could be politically helpful to President Donald Trump, who has sought to shift blame for the U.S. outbreak away from his administration’s delays in achieving widespread testing for the virus and mobilizing greater production of supplies such as face masks and hospital ventilators.

“The claim that the United States has more coronavirus deaths than China is false,” Senator Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican, said in a statement after Bloomberg News published its report. “Without commenting on any classified information, this much is painfully obvious: The Chinese Communist Party has lied, is lying, and will continue to lie about coronavirus to protect the regime.”

Deborah Birx, the State Department immunologist advising the White House on its response to the outbreak, said Tuesday that China’s public reporting influenced assumptions elsewhere in the world about the nature of the virus.

Read More: Drugs Trump Touted for Covid-19 Treatment Added to Shortage List

“The medical community made -- interpreted the Chinese data as: This was serious, but smaller than anyone expected,” she said at a news conference on Tuesday. “Because I think probably we were missing a significant amount of the data, now that what we see happened to Italy and see what happened to Spain.”

China isn’t the only country with suspect public reporting. Western officials have pointed to Iran, Russia, Indonesia and especially North Korea, which has not reported a single case of the disease, as probable under-counts. Others including Saudi Arabia and Egypt may also be playing down their numbers.

Read More: Mapping the Outbreak Across the World

U.S. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo has publicly urged China and other nations to be transparent about their outbreaks. He has repeatedly accused China of covering up the extent of the problem and being slow to share information, especially in the weeks after the virus first emerged, and blocking offers of help from American experts.

“This data set matters,” he said at a news conference in Washington on Tuesday. The development of medical therapies and public-health measures to combat the virus “so that we can save lives depends on the ability to have confidence and information about what has actually transpired,” he said.

“I would urge every nation: Do your best to collect the data. Do your best to share that information,” he said. “We’re doing that.”

— With assistance by Justin Sink

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...xtent-of-virus-outbreak-u-s-intelligence-says

here2where

It is a slaughter in US, italy and spain

16500 new cases and 460 deaths in one day in US. Italy and Spain continues to see deaths in the range of 700 - 800 per day with new cases in the range of 5000-6000 per day.

What the fuck is happening.

:shock:

indiatester

Country flag
modi didn't project a good image when he was apologising publicly the other day imo. everyone and his dog knows why we are going into lockdown despite the obvious difficulties we are facing. it made him look unnecessarily apologetic and the opposition along with his perennial naysayers have gotten something to feed off by pointing out how much the poor are suffering. he needed to be more dictatorial at a time like this, not go into 'sabka saath, sabka vishwas' mode. we saw that in abundance during the shaheen bagh protests too, ajit doval shouldn't have to go and knock on the doors of these masjids and request them to not gather/quarantine.
Man... but most of us are impacted. We still have 2 more weeks to go!!!
Supplies are getting harder. Imagine the plight of those who are poor.
I had told the maid who works (off for this lockdown though) to call us for any help. Today she asks for water and a light bulb.
Without a human touch and a softer process, this lockdown won't survive. Nor will our respect on governance.

Country flag
Pardon me but what is the current strength of ISIS in the M.E. Gone are the days when ISIS jihadis like Brit Jihadi John used to execute prisoners and post on youtube. Last checked Bagdaddy is also dead, as per US millitary. Asad regime is back with a bang in Syria and no news of large scale air attacks by NATO, Israel over Syria. Then what is the ISIS fighting against. They shld be more worried about Turkish invasion of Idlib than sending mercenaries in India. I get a feeling its more of a bogey now. Other Jihadi tanzeems are misusing ISIS name to further their agenda. IS is mostly defeated now. I m not ready to believe ISIS is still driving chaos in ME and terrorism. Something doesnt addup:crazy::confused1::confused1:
There are many different factions a better term maybe jihadis since all have the same goal.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Health workers and municipal workers came to my building for information on residents. All except sullas gave without any ruckus. Sullas were not giving and were threatening them and socy management. Health workers then called police all the while they were shooting the rucku. Then police came and announced anyone not giving details will directly be picked up by them only then pigs started squeling. Sullas thought it was NRC survey and were adamant of not sharing details. But police made them fall in line....

Mangal

Country flag
I believe it will all depend on how next two weeks unfold. If things go south in coming days Hindu and any pro Hindu government will not got a better opportunity to the grass cutting. I may sound evil but like it or not we are facing a two front attack. If we don't reply now (i.e government) I will seriously loose faith in any future for Hindus in this country.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
There are many different factions a better term maybe jihadis since all have the same goal.
That shd be the correct word.Jihadis.
End goal is rule over kuffr. Ethnicity or Nationality, Culture doesn't matter to these death cult piggies.
Be it Tajik, Turk, Farsi, Malay, Indonesian or our mad lap dog Baki.

It's gone too far. If not now, we can't face them ever. Medics shd voluntarily skip these fkers. Isolate them, feed em, give em their book, but no treatment.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
I believe it will all depend on how next two weeks unfold. If things go south in coming days Hindu and any pro Hindu government will not got a better opportunity to the grass cutting. I may sound evil but like it or not we are facing a two front attack. If we don't reply now (i.e government) I will seriously loose faith in any future for Hindus in this country.
My opinion is like this:

20 crore muslims are not breaking the law, they are all not in mosques or on the roads, so its wrong to blame them all. I have a conflict with my own idea here, few muslims who are breaking every fucking law, may be even trying to use corona as a jihad, but the majority muslims doesnt speak about it, condemn it. Not only now, they dont come out and condemn abuse of hindu gods or symbols by their community. They are giving a very wrong message to nation by doing this.

STOP saying BJP is pro hindu government. What did they do for hindus? If i am correct they are more secular than congress itself. The way they are handling things when it comes to the muslims, it looks like they are trying to appease them. Please prove that i didnt vote for another stupid appeasement party.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles