Sri Lanka Air Force to buy FC-1

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Fighter aircraft with Quadruplex fbw is considered as relaxed stability design

if you dnt consider so than J-10,F-16,F-18,EFT and many more are not relaxed stability design..
Not again one axis does not mean it if fully unstable on all axis. What it means is in yaw axis alone it would be unstable and in other axis it will behave as stable and try to return to level flight when the pilot tries to maneuver it just like in conventional layout.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Which post i skipped?
I guess you are don't understand all axes fully relaxed stability as well.
He dont understand anything i bet, he's skipping the part that JF-17 has FBW in Yaw onlee whereas conventional control in Pitch and Roll.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not again one axis does not mean it if fully unstable on all axis. What it means is in yaw axis alone it would be unstable and in other axis it will behave as stable and try to return to level flight when the pilot tries to maneuver it just like in conventional layout.
nt again

the janes source which mentioned confirmed the plans of complete fbw.which is from 2005.
when pt-04 was just initially revealed.

as i agree JFT first 3 prototypes had just in one axis.

because the JFT was than redesigned with new features such as lerx,dsi,twin ventral fins making it unstable

hence the approach toward a quadruplex digital fbw system

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
guess you don't understand all axes fully relaxed stability as well.
Full relaxed stability platforms like tejas have long and complex developmental time and flight envelope is opened step by step with caution. Proof is 2000 incident free even emergency free flight.

That's how ell tejas was built as opposed to some rip and join method adopted on JF-17 with another stable conventional layout airframe modified for relaxed stability in one axes with intake redesign.Even that took 18 years for jf-17 means you can understand the timeframe and slow Limited series production rate for tejas.

Well that should clarify things for you.Lets not grow more pages on this issue
.Thanks.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
guess you don't understand all axes fully relaxed stability as well.
Full relaxed stability platforms like tejas have long and complex developmental time and flight envelope is opened step by step with caution. Proof is 2000 incident free even emergency free flight.

That's how ell tejas was built as opposed to some rip and join method adopted on JF-17 with another stable conventional layout airframe modified for relaxed stability in one axes with intake redesign.Even that took 18 years for jf-17 means you can understand the timeframe and slow Limited series production rate for tejas.

Well that should clarify things for you.Lets not grow more pages on this issue
.Thanks.
What do you want to prove with ths post?your defeat..
not just dsi bt Lerx as well

Fighter using Quadruplex FBW i have shown you are.

*JFT
*j-10
*LCA
*EFT
*F-18
*F-16

anyhow.plzz change your defination of relaxed stability

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
What do you want to prove with ths post?your defeat..
not just dsi bt Lerx as well

Fighter using Quadruplex FBW i have shown you are.

*JFT
*j-10
*LCA
*EFT
*F-18
*F-16

anyhow.plzz change your defination of relaxed stability
Hmmmmmmmmmm, where I am defeated ?Idon't understand. Please use google and find out the difference between fully relaxed stability in all axes and just one axis.

How do you and I change globally accepted definition?
i never said JF-17 doesn't uses FBW. What I say is it is just for one axis only , but all other fighters have fully relaxed stability in all axes.That's all.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Later upgraded

Because of new design features introduced in JFT tp 04
*DSI
*Lerx
*twin ventral fins

Some sources state that the system has been upgraded to provide fly-by-wire flight control in the roll and yaw axis also, the serial production aircraft having a digital quadruplex (quad-redundant) FBW system in the pitch axis and duplex (dual-redundant) FBW system in the roll and yaw axis

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Is this Paki trying to say JF-17 was redesigned from Pt-03 (which has conventional control in Pitch and Roll. i.e, mechanical/hydraulic controls) to Pt-04 (with all axis FBW control) :confused: ?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
This should settle the argument :

Flight Control System

Composite Flight Control System comprising conventional controls with stability augmentation in roll and yaw axis and fly by wire in pitch axis
Quad-redundancy in Fly By Wire System
Autopilot with Altitude hold and Attitude hold modes

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
:taunt:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Stuff like this cannot be upgraded.It should be built in from design phase.
why dnt you leave this to the manufacturer.

let me post the pictures of JFT prototypes before 4th and 4th one..

these upgrades are already done

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
First prototype of JFT
*Note lerx are nt there

*Note once again No DSI at the moment.again initial prototypes

Now the 4th prototypes and evolution of design changes like lerx and dsi
*Note the lerx

*Now again 4th prototype and notice the DSI

i could not find a good image of twin ventral fins visible on pt-04.

anyway.because of this Quadruplex digital fbw approach was taken

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
would be alot good if mods shift the posts about lca vs jft to the respective "lca vs jft thread"

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Cheap and low quality products such as JF - 17's (not even used by it's manufacturing nation) is a good buy to satisfy the present needs of SL. They know they cannot match any of the regional powers nor they are any global power - that they would need high quality products to demonstrate their might; such cheap products would replace their old A/Cs and give SL some presence in their own airspace with these low tech / quality A/Cs!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Presently it seems to be a good option for SL at the price they will get these birds..

Besides its good opportunity for India too..

Cheap and low quality products such as JF - 17's (not even used by it's manufacturing nation) is a good buy to satisfy the present needs of SL. They know they cannot match any of the regional powers nor they are any global power - that they would need high quality products to demonstrate their might; such cheap products would replace their old A/Cs and give SL some presence in their own airspace with these low tech / quality A/Cs!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
First prototype of JFT
*Note lerx are nt there

Now the 4th prototypes and evolution of design changes like lerx and dsi
*Note the lerx

i could not find a good image of twin ventral fins visible on pt-04.

anyway.because of this Quadruplex digital fbw approach was taken
It seems that the second image is photoshoped to give it an effect of LERX, and the aerodynamic cuts you are calling LERX are already there in the first image without any controllers. May be I am mistaking but I don't see any difference between these two images.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It seems that the second image is photoshoped to give it an effect of LERX, and the aerodynamic cuts you are calling LERX are already there in the first image without any controllers. May be I am mistaking but I don't see any difference between these two images.
Oh really?

should i prove you wrong.or you would do a slight research yourself?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles