S-400 performance in Syria = Paper Tiger

Hari Sud

Country flag
First, it's not over confidence. It's called reality check (to temper Russian over adventurism) and reassurance to NATO members most treathened by Russia. Secondly, the US military always have weapons and systems for defeating their best enemy that they do not reveal. Just think of SOSUS (divulged only in the 80s to USSR by US Soviet agent) during the Cold War or F-117 (while it was operational as early as 1983 its existence was not publicly revealed until 1992 after the Cold War).
US with much superior weapons have not won Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and now in Syria. Remember that......

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Israel Bombards Syrian Port Of Latakia In Nighttime Strike

Oh what happened to you mighty Russian S-400? Another strategic Syrian asset has just been bomb again!

Is S-400 really effective for its role as (over) advertised or is the Russians really reliable (as praised to high heavens by Soviet and Russian orphans here)?

blackjack

Country flag
Oh what happened to you mighty Russian S-400? Another strategic Syrian asset has just been bomb again!

Is S-400 really effective for its role as (over) advertised or is the Russians really reliable (as praised to high heavens by Soviet and Russian orphans here)?
Tell them to target Russians next time instead of Syrians. Targetting Syrians is nothing new.

blackjack

Country flag
Putin tells Assad Russia will help defend Syrian sovereignty: Kremlin
protecting its statehood is still as promised according to what your source states and as far as I know their entire territory is majorly controlled by Assad, your just grasping for straws at this point :crazy: Also your sort of late on the news but the same area got bombed 3 weeks ago you got to step up on your trolling more better (1098) Israeli Airstrikes in Syria - Page 5 (russiadefence.net)

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
protecting its statehood is still as promised according to what your source states and as far as I know their entire territory is majorly controlled by Assad, your just grasping for straws at this point :crazy: Also your sort of late on the news but the same area got bombed 3 weeks ago you got to step up on your trolling more better (1098) Israeli Airstrikes in Syria - Page 5 (russiadefence.net)
Do you even understand what sovereignty means? It's the ultimate power in a State/country. Putin promised Assad Russia will maintain Syrian government's sovereignty(power & control) over its territory. But it's a hollow promise when Israel is bombing day and night Syria's crucial infrastructures from airports to seaports. And these infrstructures are well within Syrian government's control.

So how reliable is Putin and Russia in defending its important ally and host of its most important military bases in the ME and meditteranean? And yet Soviet and Russian orphans here are so mesmerized without end by Putin and Russia and to them it's America who is always unreliable? No wonder Putin's neighbors (who know Russia better) do not want to be in Russia's crumbling "Sphere of Influence..."

:bplease:

blackjack

Country flag
Do you even understand what sovereignty means? It's the ultimate power in a State/country. Putin promised Assad Russia will maintain Syrian government's sovereignty(power & control) over its territory. But it's a hollow promise when Israel is bombing day and night Syria's crucial infrastructures from airports to seaports. And these infrstructures are well within Syrian government's control.
I guess jews are wasting money on bombs or have agreements with them to strike iranian terrorists or goods, is sovereignty still maintained, please tell me who has control over the most part of Syria is it Assad or Western backed groups? The answer is not that hard.

So how reliable is Putin and Russia in defending its important ally and host of its most important military bases in the ME and meditteranean? And yet Soviet and Russian orphans here are so mesmerized without end by Putin and Russia and to them it's America who is always unreliable? No wonder Putin's neighbors (who know Russia better) do not want to be in Russia's crumbling "Sphere of Influence..."
Do they have to play the hero for everyone, can tell if this is serious trolling or you think its funny being retarded, you might as well talk about how unrelaible Russia and post every source from this thread.(1098) Israeli Airstrikes in Syria (russiadefence.net)

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@blackjack

I commented months if not years ago here about the uselessness of Russia's S-400's in Syria against Israeli and even Turkish air assaults. I also posted several times before the embarassing performance of another overhyped Russia AD asset, Pantsir.

I posted this latest Russian comedy to remind our poor Soviet and Russian orphan residents here of the sorry state of their Lord. Russia cannot even shield Syria from Israel and yet it demands that Ukraine bow to it? :bplease:

More importantly, S-400 is overhyped and compromised. Israel, and no doubt the US plus China by virtue of operating it, already know its weak spots and can conveniently sidestep this AD system. I really cannot understand why the Indian AF would insist on this comoromised system that will be of very little use to it in a real war...:creepy:

blackjack

Country flag
@blackjack

I commented months if not years ago here about the uselessness of Russia's S-400's in Syria against Israeli and even Turkish air assaults. I also posted several times before the embarassing performance of another overhyped Russia AD asset, Pantsir.

I posted this latest Russian comedy to remind our poor Soviet and Russian orphan residents here of the sorry state of their Lord. Russia cannot even shield Syria from Israel and yet it demands that Ukraine bow to it? :bplease:

More importantly, S-400 is overhyped and compromised. Israel, and no doubt the US plus China by virtue of operating it, already know its weak spots and can conveniently sidestep this AD system. I really cannot understand why the Indian AF would insist on this comoromised system that will be of very little use to it in a real war...:creepy:
And there are sources from months ago that say the complete opposite shit you are saying. like this for example.

pantsir trans.JPG

And dont get me started with even the Israelis admitting (2018 I believe) christmas strike where they say all their missiles failed to hit their targets on the 1st wave which perfectly aligns with Russian reports of those being intercepted on that same day.:daru:

And we have been over this 10000000 times but S-400s will only be used if they target Russian troops for example instead of striking a port in Latakia Israel should go target Russian naval ships at Tartous further to the north instead.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I guess jews are wasting money on bombs or have agreements with them to strike iranian terrorists or goods, is sovereignty still maintained, please tell me who has control over the most part of Syria is it Assad or Western backed groups? The answer is not that hard.
The funny thing is that the US did not really plan on invading or toppling Assad. The US was merely forced to intervene in Syria by Turkey (Syrian ibtervention is Turkey's brainchild). And yet the US and allies ended up gaining control on certain territories in Syria.

As to Iranians and their proxies, last time I checked Iran is Assad's biggest funder and ally. So if Putin promised to protect Assad why is it failing to stop Israeli air strikes? Is it a failure of Russian military or Putin's double dealing? Either way the clear picture is Putin and Russia is an unreliable ally...

Do they have to play the hero for everyone, can tell if this is serious trolling or you think its funny being retarded, you might as well talk about how unrelaible Russia and post every source from this thread.(1098) Israeli Airstrikes in Syria (russiadefence.net)
No amount of name-calling can justify Putin and Russia's unreliability and the picture of the limit if their bluffs.

:creepy:

blackjack

Country flag
The funny thing is that the US did not really plan on invading or toppling Assad. The US was merely forced to intervene in Syria by Turkey (Syrian ibtervention is Turkey's brainchild). And yet the US and allies ended up gaining control on certain territories in Syria.

As to Iranians and their proxies, last time I checked Iran is Assad's biggest funder and ally. So if Putin promised to protect Assad why is it failing to stop Israeli air strikes? Is it a failure of Russian military or Putin's double dealing? Either way the clear picture is Putin and Russia is an unreliable ally...
oh noooo those are some real big territories the west has gained:bplease:

No amount of name-calling can justify Putin and Russia's unreliability and the picture of the limit if their bluffs.
The real world no one flies around with a cape, maybe they might with nordstream 2, power to Siber deal, gas line projects to middile east and some arctic oil projects they might want to pretend to be world police like the U.S. but that does not seem to be in their interest.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And there are sources from months ago that say the complete opposite shit you are saying. like this for example.

View attachment 128243

And dont get me started with even the Israelis admitting (2018 I believe) christmas strike where they say all their missiles failed to hit their targets on the 1st wave which perfectly aligns with Russian reports of those being intercepted on that same day.:daru:

And we have been over this 10000000 times but S-400s will only be used if they target Russian troops for example instead of striking a port in Latakia Israel should go target Russian naval ships at Tartous further to the north instead.
Some 23 Russian Pantsir Air Defense Systems Destroyed in Syria, Libya

How did Turkish UAVs outmaneuver Russia's Pantsir air defense in Libya: Lessons and ramifications

Unanswered Israeli Air Strikes Against Syria Raise S-400 Questions

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Israel ruined the reputation of Russian air defense systems, and it's hurting sales

blackjack

Country flag
Some 23 Russian Pantsir Air Defense Systems Destroyed in Syria, Libya
with one image of pantsir not being shown to move with video coverage but none for those 23 anywhere online being shown like all the TB2s that got shot down?

How did Turkish UAVs outmaneuver Russia's Pantsir air defense in Libya: Lessons and ramifications
Yup see my image above where costs of drones being shot down outweight the pantsirs being destroyed and even some being repaired 3 weeks later.

Unanswered Israeli Air Strikes Against Syria Raise S-400 Questions
Tell them not to pussy out and target Russians instead.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And let's not even talk about the totally compromised S-300...

On average, the Syrians have fired about 100 missiles a year at IAF aircraft. This indicates that Syria's aerial defense forces fire a substantial number of missile barrages at every attacking plane. The arena is not only full of Syrian missiles, but also has crowded skies in which the air forces of the United States, Great Britain and France operate against ISIS, as well as Russian and Turkish aircraft.

Global Defence

Articles