Pak may give nukes to 'surrogate Taliban' for use against India: U.S.

DaRk WaVe

be grateful we are playing along with the assumption that there is indeed rice in the spoon.
Grateful??? My foot

the thing is when you will use the spoon to pick in the rice in real only then you are going to know the exact taste of rice ;)

ahmedsid

Top Gun
hmmm Afghans have arrested Pakistani Military man in connection with a terrorist attack plan. This kinda looks scary. Is he Rogue? Or Is there something or someone behind him? If this goes on, will a dirty bomb be away? Dont know!

DaRk WaVe

Last edited:
Country flag
EG these are two different things a dirty bomb is a crude weapon where radioactive material is detonated with explosives . Suitcase nukes were made famous during the cold war when Russians reported many missing.

Last edited:

lodaxstax

are you trying to say that IA has got some 'super natural soldiers & generals', who never committed any mistake?

i am not going deny the existence of generation which is dreaming of Gazwa-e-hind but their number is not very considerable only Indians take them way too seriously & are absolutely obsessed with them but I don't think any of the present generals believe in it ( don't bring in that Hamid Gull for the F***s sake)
No IA just has soldiers who are there to Defend and protect the nation. None of them has wet dreams of invading or taking over other's land and establish their rule or radio. The mistakes part is 400% reserved for PA generals. Besides mistake is committed once, twice not every time.

Well it took 11 men to bring down the WTC and just 10 to bring Mumbai to a standstill for 3 days so you appreciate the Indian concern for considerable people/generals in pakistan who harbour thoughts of ghazwa and the radio.

Your opinion you or not does not matter as PA generals still consider taliban,AQ, LeT, JeM as their assets and continue to look for strategic depth in Afghanistan. what do you think they are doing this for??

DaRk WaVe

No IA just has soldiers who are there to Defend and protect the nation. None of them has wet dreams of invading or taking over other's land and establish their rule or radio. The mistakes part is 400% reserved for PA generals. Besides mistake is committed once, twice not every time.

Well it took 11 men to bring down the WTC and just 10 to bring Mumbai to a standstill for 3 days so you appreciate the Indian concern for considerable people/generals in pakistan who harbour thoughts of ghazwa and the radio.

Your opinion you or not does not matter as PA generals still consider taliban,AQ, LeT, JeM as their assets and continue to look for strategic depth in Afghanistan. what do you think they are doing this for??

I have explained many times why PA/ISI dont needs Taliban, all Taliban leaders are falling out of sky, this is only killing the myth that PA still believes in Good & bad Taliban, though we do have 'moderate taliban' :p :p

if you people are going to give more coverage to Zion Hamid you will give more publicity & he will poison more minds, remove your obsession with him & he will disappear in the mist

lodaxstax

I have explained many times why PA/ISI dont needs Taliban, all Taliban leaders are falling out of sky, this is only killing the myth that PA still believes in Good & bad Taliban, though we do have 'moderate taliban' :p :p

if you people are going to give more coverage to Zion Hamid you will give more publicity & he will poison more minds, remove your obsession with him & he will disappear in the mist
i observe you have caught the taliban part but conveniently forgotten Let and JeM who openly declare war on India. Hamid got publicity because he found resonance for his inane theories and thoughts in paki populace. Would you suggest the same to America, give up your obsession with OBL??

DaRk WaVe

EG these are two different things a dirty bomb is a crude weapon where radioactive material is detonated with explosives . Suitcase nukes were made famous during the cold war when Russians reported many missing.
I know the difference i was merely pointing out that Dirty Bomb is a more real threat than Suitcase Nuke, but there are different opinion about dirty bomb as well, have a look

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/nuclear/dirtybomb.html

Ukraine became a country with one of the largest number of Nuclear Weapons but they didnt knew how exactly to use them, I am pretty sure there must have some kinda source codes etc on these Nuke Suitcases if they ever existed(citation needed :p)

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
are you trying to say that IA has got some 'super natural soldiers & generals', who never committed any mistake?

i am not going deny the existence of generation which is dreaming of Gazwa-e-hind but their number is not very considerable only Indians take them way too seriously & are absolutely obsessed with them but I don't think any of the present generals believe in it ( don't bring in that Hamid Gull for the F***s sake)
It is just a hope, isn't it? What we know is that Zia's crop is bearing fruit today and many of the top officers and middle rung are hardcore Islamists. One can never be sure how many Hamid Guls are out there in the top echelons of PA.

DaRk WaVe

i observe you have caught the taliban part but conveniently forgotten Let and JeM who openly declare war on India. Hamid got publicity because he found resonance for his inane theories and thoughts in paki populace. Would you suggest the same to America, give up your obsession with OBL??
I aint an American, I still believe you people are giving too much time to Zion Hamid, He's a liar right so forget him, He ain't a "emotional Pakistani Hitler" in making just dont worry about him, many of his former fans are now agaisnt him, stop giving him attention & he will disappear

& I hope u wont use the word Paki again....

Last edited:

DaRk WaVe

It is just a hope, isn't it? What we know is that Zia's crop is bearing fruit today and many of the top officers and middle rung are hardcore Islamists. One can never be sure how many Hamid Guls are out there in the top echelons of PA.
yeah one can never be sure, YES!!!!

I went to space last night......

lodaxstax

I aint an American, I still believe you people are giving too much time to Zion Hamid, He's a liar right to forget him, He ain't a "emotional Pakistani Hitler" in making just dont worry about him, many of his former fans are now agaisnt him, stop giving him attention & he will disappear

& I hope u wont use the word Paki again....
i dont think anyone in India even knows about Hamid except for people who are active on defence forums or you tube. no media coverage till now on him. its your obsession with him that you end up dragging him in all conversations. But there are far more dangerous people in pakistan who are hell bent on eating grass and waging thousand year war and bleeding us with thousand cuts.

Apologies. i did not know that word was offensive to pakistanis.

peace.

DaRk WaVe

i dont think anyone in India even knows about Hamid except for people who are active on defence forums or you tube. no media coverage till now on him. its your obsession with him that you end up dragging him in all conversations. But there are far more dangerous people in pakistan who are hell bent on eating grass and waging thousand year war and bleeding us with thousand cuts.

Apologies. i did not know that word was offensive to pakistanis.

peace.
well, I aint Indian so i dont know that much about Indians, Indians are not Americans they can have concerns no one's stopping them, they can have concern on each & every bullet Pakistan buys we give a damn

on Defence forums you people are seriously obsessed with him, Point out one instant when i dragged Zion Hamid in discussion & BTW right now it was YOU who brought him in not me

we aint eating Grass, we know what we can do :)

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
True Indians are obsessed with Zion Hamid as much as Pakistanis. They fret over his every word. I for one think he is a crackpot like many others, and dont care a hoot. It maybe true though that some Pakistani Military men maybe believing in Ghazwa Hind, even though the veracity of this Hadith is under the scanner. They may aid any force against India, and this is my thought.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Zaid Hamid is purely for entertainment purposes Emo. We don't fall for his 'intellect'.
For that matter, even we have a certain Bharat Verma, who again, is only to laugh at.

Retards exist, and will continue to exist.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Very true Soham, But I have seen some Indian Netizens, taking Mr Zion seriously! :p They get all worked up. Most of us here take him as a joker, among the countless others. You ask a man on the street about Zaid Hamid, they wouldnt even know! Its just the youtube kids and forum world peeps :) And Thank God for that!

DaRk WaVe

there are like 4-5 threads on Zion Hamid on this forum & people just love to talk about him, Why is that?

I know a lot of people who were his former fans but they now they say,"Kia Bakwas kr raha ha ye banda" drag him into a goo

& don't drag him in a debate, Right now it was not me who dragged him in, it was an Indian who thought i will love to have a Gazwa-e-Hind & radio Pakistan New Delhi....

Islamic Emirate of Hind

Author: user "barristerakc" on Chowk.com

Tables are set and as soon as the golden doors of Presidential House recently named, Awan-e-Brasstacks opens, President of Islamic Emirates of Hind, General Hamid Gul and Prime Minister Imran Khan walks out waiving hands.

Meanwhile, 16 left wing liberals of "defeatist mentality" are scarified at the doors for "sadqa".

While sitting beneath the new head of state, Mohammad Bin Qasim's picture; Joint Chief of Staff and Supreme Commander of Pakistan Army, eight-stared general, General Hazrat Zaid Hamid (may peace with him) is sitting at his new headquarters in Delhi playing RISK (recently he has conquered 68 countries in sixty seconds for which he has given himself forty new gold medals). By the Way, since his nineteenth attempt to conquer India failed; he has graciously renamed GHQ and Pindi as "Delhi" and asked the rest of majlis-e-shura to rename Islamabad as, "New Delhi" and Pakistan as Hind which was promptly accepted to satisfy egos. Allll izzz Well!!!

Recently General Zaid Hamid who has an additional charge of finance ministry apart from being the Sip-e-Salar (Commander in Chief) has announced a new fiscal and finance policy inspired by his own lectures on Zionist Economic Model where he has renamed Rupee as Dinar (1 Dinar = $100 USD) ; has closed and nationalized all banks (local and foreign) and insuring companies; millions of bankers and jobless were accommodated to Israel and US and were given a piece of "gold" with the pretext that it's value would never go down. In his budget speech he has vowed, "that the Zionist Conspirators are still weakening Pakistan economically" and when someone asked, "WHY?" his response was, "It's people who are the Yahoodi Zionist Neo-Con Black Water Conspirators".

The recent legislation moved by "establishment" has amended article 6 of the constitution and from now onward people who use the following words, "why, what, kyoon, kesay, secular, equality, discrimination" would be declared "traitor" and had "committed high-treason".

Maria B. of "he doesn't stop me from anything fame" is the new cultural ameer'un and has recently conducted Lesbian Fashion Week where she paraded naked and slick models on ramps much to the disgust of the newly converts HSY, Tariq Ameen and Tony who had earlier requested Maria to hold a unisex event; they wanted naked men to be paraded. Deepak Perwani inspired by "you can do anything" is the newest convert and has finally settled down and married, Naswar Khan of my name is Khan and I am not gay repute.

Ali Azmat who recently got a gift of new hair-piece has ordered the execution of "Salman Ahmed" on the pretext of his infamous YouTube video. Ali Azmat is the new "information minister". His recent reforms is to close all private television except AAG TV; amongst other reforms Ali Azmat has also claimed to developed a song which would seriously effect the frequency of drones flying up to 25,000 feet for which he was awarded "Guilt Free Passes" for two at Diamond Market, Lahore.
Nadeem F.Paracha whose leading a Che' styled "gorilla" movement and heads, Tahreek-e-Tahafuz-e-Jerks of Pakistan was recently interviewed by BBC (Bharti Broadcasting Corporation) has threatened to sent out dozens of suicidal alcoholics until and unless his smoker's corner piece is not restored at Dawn.

Shireen Mazari is the new foreign minister and is on the tour inspecting the recently found samples of lentils found to be of "Indian origin" found in Karachi. Mrs.Mazari has toured, Karachi, Islamabad, Jhelam and Orakzai Agency on "his" (yes, she's really a man) foreign tours since the rest of the "Real Foreign Counties" are now considered, "Enemies of the Emirates".

Imran Khan the new prime minister has issued his first statement condemning "himself" and "his own policies" and has demanded President Hameed Gul of actually handing 58 (2b) to him. On reminding Imran Khan that he already has 58 (2b) ; Imran Khan has blamed former President Mushraff for all the constitutional mess-up's.

Islamic Emirates of Hind's has founding father is Mohammad Bin Qasim and Zaid Hamid who has special constitutional guarantees. The economy now depends on poppy fields; a state sponsored program to avenge the death of Salauddin Ayubi.

A banner just outside the awan-e-hind reads, "Jo Amerika ka yaar hai woh ghaddar hai" – while China has successfully replaced USA as the only super-power couple of decades ago.

this is the writer's first try to write fiction and colors dooms day scenario.
All Right's Reserved 2010 by AKC.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan could give Taliban N-weapons to use against India This from a US Government commission on nuclear proliferation. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...for-use-against-India/articleshow/5847006.cms

We confess to mild confusion about this report. First, how can the Pakistan government be sure that the Taliban will use the weapons against India - the US commissions mentions Kashmir. The Taliban could equally use the weapons in Afghanistan or against Pakistan.

Second, we're not quite sure how you heave a 1000-kg package across the Kashmir Line of Control. Infiltrators on foot and in small groups do sometimes make it over, but is the report saying Pakistan can break down a weapon into - say - 25 parts, hand the Taliban a screwdriver and a spanner, and get them to reassemble it in Kashmir?

Now, someone is going to say an N-warhead does not weigh 1000-kg. Maybe. But you have to surround it with a lot of shielding if people are going to go walking up mountain and down mountain with the thing on their backs.

Third, if Srinager or Jammu blows up, and the Pakistanis say - uh, we didn't do it, is it likely anyone is going to believe them? India's sitting on a few n-weapons of its own, you know.

Fourth, if a couple of Pakistan warheads go walkies and explode in India, how long will it take the West, Russia, and China to figure out that a very high threshold has been crossed, and having gone walkies once, Pakistan warheads could go walkies again, this time against a Western or Chinese or Russian city?

Not long, we figure, and we also figure it won't be long before Pakistan is disarmed. Not by people seizing its warheads, but by people attacking all likely storage facilities - with N-weapons, of course.

Now, we're not saying Pakistan GHQ is not famous for its illusions regarding proxies. In the first, second, and fourth Kashmir wars, Pakistan initiated hostilities by sending into Indian held territory its soldiers, or irregulars trained and led by its soldiers. The illusion didn't last even a day in all three cases. We find it hard to believe the Pakistanis could be this crazy, i.e., get a proxy to blow up an Indian city or two and then sit back and say "there's no one here but us meeces."

Do US Government commissions have nothing better to do?

Link

lodaxstax

there are like 4-5 threads on Zion Hamid on this forum & people just love to talk about him, Why is that?

I know a lot of people who were his former fans but they now they say,"Kia Bakwas kr raha ha ye banda" drag him into a goo

& don't drag him in a debate, Right now it was not me who dragged him in, it was an Indian who thought i will love to have a Gazwa-e-Hind & radio Pakistan New Delhi....
If you were referring to me in this post of yours, i did not drag him any where as those ideas are not new.

If you think that ghaza-e-hind and radio pakistan are solely zaid's domain, then you are wrong. Hamid is sum total of collective thinking, aspiration and objective of average pakistani. he is popular not because he gives hope but because he says what every pakistani dreams of and hence instant connect. his popularity in pakistan is definitely a concern for India as his theories give direction to the current generation.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles