Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

So why participate?

Lets live with our high head in our own little pond!
We participate to learn, to be aware of what other could be upto and explore ways of augmeting our own set ups isn't that what you have claiming should be done?

And SOKO units are trained by the best ie US tier 1 units unlike us they did not live in the umbrella of Soviet union.
So are the Afghan and Iraq SFs.

SoKo may not have lived in the umbrella of Soviets, but they lived and continue to live under US umbrella. Over 20 thousand US troops are deployed along with SoKo units at the DMZ, I believe Korea on the whole hosts about 50,000 US military personnel.

Despite our close ties, we always deployed and fought alone. So do think about what you are trying to say.

We have developed our own tactics over a long period of time and hence we need exposure to western tactics and technology which we have been doing.
That I agree with.

Here is a list of Warrior competition winners and i dont see any undeserving units.
I do not see the trained by the best-of-the-best of US - the Afghan and Iraqi SFs in there either.

pruthvi24

Country flag
@Unknowncommando 2 My friend i know you Post some great PICS of our armed forces i drool overthem stop posting Pics on that Stupid Paki Forum have you seen any Paki posting it here in DFI about their Special forces ????????? There is a reason why even Indian Army doesn't talk or advertise its special forces which is exactly opposite to Paki couterparts many in Paki land believe that PDF is Propaganda wing of Paki Army which does the dirty work of ISPR which they can't do officially not to forget they had verified twitter handle which was suspended for Spreading fake and Photoshopped Pics

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
We participate to learn, to be aware of what other could be upto and explore ways of augmeting our own set ups isn't that what you have claiming should be done?

So are the Afghan and Iraq SFs.

SoKo may not have lived in the umbrella of Soviets, but they lived and continue to live under US umbrella. Over 20 thousand US troops are deployed along with SoKo units at the DMZ, I believe Korea on the whole hosts about 50,000 US military personnel.

Despite our close ties, we always deployed and fought alone. So do think about what you are trying to say.

That I agree with.

I do not see the trained by the best-of-the-best of US - the Afghan and Iraqi SFs in there either.
I very well know what i am talking about and that is why we need more exposure and for sure we will not be the best in such competitions from the beginning.

But from the second and third times it should improve.

What people are suggesting here is that since China has won it makes the competition useless as Chinese are ill trained.

Such an attitude i hope no ones carries in their real life.Internet obviously brings out the worst of everyone.

Regarding being under US umbrella ..well cheap shots are easier to take but the US military is the best trained military and has the best people for the job.Their allies get good access to such training and equipments.

SOKO,Japan,Nato take advantage of this.We are new and are yet to learn some things and also teach some things.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I very well know what i am talking about and that is why we need more exposure and for sure we will not be the best in such competitions from the beginning.

But from the second and third times it should improve.

What people are suggesting here is that since China has won it makes the competition useless as Chinese are ill trained.

Such an attitude i hope no ones carries in their real life.Internet obviously brings out the worst of everyone.

Regarding being under US umbrella ..well cheap shots are easier to take but the US military is the best trained military and has the best people for the job.Their allies get good access to such training and equipments.

SOKO,Japan,Nato take advantage of this.We are new and are yet to learn some things and also teach some things.
Stop wasting your time in futile arguments . Does Marcos and SFF/SG operates in N.E or is it the army SF alone conducts ops in NE.

Last edited:

12arya

Country flag
The family of an SF officer has been assaulted in Delhi!!!!

http://defencelover.in/5-goons-try-...ssaulted-at-delhi-mall-when-they-fought-back/

5 Goons Try to Molest Army Captain’s Family, Assaulted at Delhi Mall When They Fought Back

It’s shameful that no one is safe in this country, be it common man or a Fauji. On May 13, Indian Army officer of captain rank and his family were assaulted at posh Dwarka locality in New Delhi. Vikas Yadav is a captain in Special Forces, he alongwith his wife, sister, brother-in-law and three daughters went for a dinner at Dwarka City Centre mall where they got assaulted.

Captain Yadav said, “We came out of the mall after the dinner around midnight. As our vehicle was parked some distance away from the gate of the mall, I asked my wife, sister and children to stay while my brother-in-law and I wen to get the car.”

Five people in their Scorpio SUV came and stopped near their family and started passing lewd comments at the women. Later, two of them stepped down of the car and misbehaved with the women.

Yadav further said, “My brother-in-law and I reached the spot immediately with our car to rescue them. The goons started punching me. One of them smashed liquor bottle on my head that led to bleeding. They also threatened of dire consequences and raping our women folk.” Seeing the incident, the security staff came to the spot for the rescue of the family.

One accused got caught and identified as Mohammad Irshad Ali Hashmi while the other four managed to flee from the spot. DCP Shibesh Singh of Dwarka said, “They were arrested on May 15 and booked under various IPC sections.”

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag

http://defencelover.in/5-goons-try-...ssaulted-at-delhi-mall-when-they-fought-back/

5 Goons Try to Molest Army Captain’s Family, Assaulted at Delhi Mall When They Fought Back

It’s shameful that no one is safe in this country, be it common man or a Fauji. On May 13, Indian Army officer of captain rank and his family were assaulted at posh Dwarka locality in New Delhi. Vikas Yadav is a captain in Special Forces, he alongwith his wife, sister, brother-in-law and three daughters went for a dinner at Dwarka City Centre mall where they got assaulted.

Captain Yadav said, “We came out of the mall after the dinner around midnight. As our vehicle was parked some distance away from the gate of the mall, I asked my wife, sister and children to stay while my brother-in-law and I wen to get the car.”

Five people in their Scorpio SUV came and stopped near their family and started passing lewd comments at the women. Later, two of them stepped down of the car and misbehaved with the women.

Yadav further said, “My brother-in-law and I reached the spot immediately with our car to rescue them. The goons started punching me. One of them smashed liquor bottle on my head that led to bleeding. They also threatened of dire consequences and raping our women folk.” Seeing the incident, the security staff came to the spot for the rescue of the family.

One accused got caught and identified as Mohammad Irshad Ali Hashmi while the other four managed to flee from the spot. DCP Shibesh Singh of Dwarka said, “They were arrested on May 15 and booked under various IPC sections.”
is this how muzzies of UP celebrate roza, by trying to molest women? so much for penance, abstinence and sacrifice.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Looks like you haven't lived in delhi...........

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Badhai ho

Ramzan Mubarak.

:truestory::truestory::truestory::truestory::truestory:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Nice headlines!! 5 goons..if they were hindus and the victims muslim i wonder what it would have been.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
no buddy. i haven't. my travels have been limited only to south india!
but i am planning to go to delhi to meet a friend. Shud i be worried????
Ramzan is a time when Muslim devote themselves to the service of god.
While there are good Muslims no doubt but the sheer no of retarded ones overshadow them.
Also during Ramzan time they feel the most entitled and expect people to put up with their shit.
Delhi is closer and accessible to Western UP which is a islamic shithole.
The effect of Muzzafar nagar riots can still be seen in that area.
The village of kerana which u must be hearing about due to the expulsion and vacant houses of Hindus due to persecution is just 20 Km away from Delhi.

Basically during Ramazan Muslims youth generally go out in malls and public places at night to dine and feast. They are often very rowdy due to fasting and generally feel more entitled then ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles