Indian nuclear submarines

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Yes there are Two SSBNs in the pic ...Check Post #2500 in the previous page the other sub is clearly visible under a temporary cover roof
2 medics in one foxhole...................................................................................

Babloo Singh

Country flag
navy guys showing off ....................:india::india:

waiting for google earth to upload new pics.
The boat which is without cover, looks like it has 8 tubes.... Aridhman/Arighat were supposed to have 2x4 tubes..
Do you guys also get the same impression from this photograph ?

Another point is that covered boomer is same length or may be longer than topless beauty, so are we seeing S-3 & S-4 together :drool:

captscooby81

Country flag
The Sub in the open is 97 meters in length and it shows 4 silos which i think is INS Arihant

The one below the shelter is 103 meters in length which i think might be INR Aridhaman or Arighat

Nope we are seeing the S2 & S3 together S4 i think some where in fitting stages below one of those Two submarine sheds

The boat which is without cover, looks like it has 8 tubes.... Aridhman/Arighat were supposed to have 2x4 tubes..
Do you guys also get the same impression from this photograph ?

Another point is that covered boomer is same length or may be longer than topless beauty, so are we seeing S-3 & S-4 together :drool:
There is another sub below the shelter ..I am not able to upload a file some issues since morning will share the second sub covered under a blue sheet type once the upload issue is sorted out .in the mean time check this post which shows the second sub under a shelter now add the sub in open next to this sub

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/indian-nuclear-submarines.10/page-125#post-1408262

I am the only one who sees one submarine and another some kind of submarine shelter but no submarine?

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
6 meter increase in length will add 4 silos for 2m diameter K-4/5... :drool:
Is it just that the two submarines are similar in length but one is more submerged than the other and hence appear shorter?

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Is it just that the two submarines are similar in length but one is more submerged than the other and hence appear shorter?
Quiet Possible, but officially we have only two boomers... Arihant S-2 with 4 silo's and after that S-3 & S-4 were suppose to have 8 silo's... So if one is S-2 & another S-3 or S-4 than difference is obvious.

If they are S-3 & S-4 than it may be case of one being more submerged than other

But what if it's S-3 or S-4 with S-4*... even than probably there will difference of 6 odd meter, isn't it:)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Quiet Possible, but officially we have only two boomers... Arihant S-2 with 4 silo's and after that S-3 & S-4 were suppose to have 8 silo's... So if one is S-2 & another S-3 or S-4 than difference is obvious.

If they are S-3 & S-4 than it may be case of one being more submerged than other

But what if it's S-3 or S-4 with S-4*... even than probably there will difference of 6 odd meter, isn't it:)
we have more vertical launch tubes at sea, then people could think we have.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles