India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag
Good...the more them pakis dont acknowledge their problems..the MORE easy for us to walk over them in all sections of development
Hear hear!
This is why I never ridicule the Pakis for their economy or call them beggars.
Who knows? They might just grow a brain. I always make it a point to tell them "YOU'RE LOSING IN JIHAD".

:p
Always works.

I've said it once, I'll say it again.

These are interesting times we are living in.

McSnipes

Country flag

Pre-emptive strikes done in Neelum valley last night by Indian Army. More details to follow.

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk
Heard some chatter on my end but what I heard was that Pakistan violated ceasefire to provide coverfire for infiltration & we retaliated. Apparently, artillery was also used.

Deathstar

Country flag

Neelum valley (athmuqam Sector ) and leepa Valley ????

If this is true, India should wipe the suspected areas clean. We cannot risk a dirty bomb attack on India.

Let them , this will help in denuclearization of Porkistan

Agraj

Country flag
If it happened,IA won't acknowledge it until Gafoora or her stooges first make the claim,else it shows us as the agressor,so hold onto that PC for now.

Another day ,another roasting,just another day at work for IA.
In this troubled times I remember a very famous qoute "Ghabrana nahi hain aapne"

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
These continuous attempts of infiltration by Pakistan, proves that those claims of pushing back LOC & taking Pakistani territory were wishful bullshit.

India can do preemptive strikes or blow up posts as many as it wants, this will not stop until they lose something tangible!
Until then even if 1 out of 10 infiltration attempts succeed, that's enough... As proven by hundreds of jihadis still remaining in Kashmir.

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
These continuous attempts of infiltration by Pakistan, proves that those claims of pushing back LOC & taking Pakistani territory were wishful bullshit.

India can do preemptive strikes or blow up posts as many as it wants, this will not stop until they lose something tangible!
Until then even if 1 out of 10 infiltration attempts succeed, that's enough... As proven by hundreds of jihadis still remaining in Kashmir.
You remember back when the Jihadis suspected Musharraf of planning to dismantle the jihadi network. they attempted to bomb him?

Pakistan is in free fall. It can't oppose the entrenched Jihadis because they're now basically a part of their culture.
It can't fight the Indian military cuz...
Cuz dat dere skillz, that's why.

They're basically just on standby, watching their Frankenstein monster die. I don't think you can rule out possibilities of a large scale offensive just because it ain't happening right now.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

If this is true, India should wipe the suspected areas clean. We cannot risk a dirty bomb attack on India.

I predicted this in August. Paki may not have any option left but to carry a dirty nuke blast. Only thing stopping them from doing so is this move can easily backfire and raise questions about safety of paki nukes. A bankrupt and conventional weak Pakistan has no leverage in the world.

uoftotaku

Country flag

A dirty bomb would be a paradigm shift that would really accelerate the end of Porkistan. The worst fear of every country in the world is the danger of Porks nuke materials getting into Jihadi hands. Make no mistake, even a hint of such an action being planned would immediately result in both Tomahawks and Kalibers flying into Rawalpindi fairly quickly

Waanar

Country flag
A dirty bomb would be a paradigm shift that would really accelerate the end of Porkistan. The worst fear of every country in the world is the danger of Porks nuke materials getting into Jihadi hands. Make no mistake, even a hint of such an action being planned would immediately result in both Tomahawks and Kalibers flying into Rawalpindi fairly quickly
But do we want that to happen? I mean.. ehehehe
Like..
Isn't it going to be a mutually assured destruction?

uoftotaku

Country flag
But do we want that to happen? I mean.. ehehehe
Like..
Isn't it going to be a mutually assured destruction?
As mentioned in earlier discussions (somewhere on these forums) the idea of there being a MAD scenario in the sub-continent is itself worth re-examining due to the very real doubts about Pork's nuke deterrent capabilities

However, a dirty bomb scenario used on the LOC, most likely by non-state actors, will be a different ball game. The game will no longer be restricted to just 2 players...and in such a scenario...there will be nothing "mutual" about the destruction that will ensue...it will be total and uninhibited annihilation of the Failed Islamic Terrorist State of Porkistan

Waanar

Country flag
As mentioned in earlier discussions (somewhere on these forums) the idea of there being a MAD scenario in the sub-continent is itself worth re-examining due to the very real doubts about Pork's nuke deterrent capabilities

However, a dirty bomb scenario used on the LOC, most likely by non-state actors, will be a different ball game. The game will no longer be restricted to just 2 players...and in such a scenario...there will be nothing "mutual" about the destruction that will ensue...it will be total and uninhibited annihilation of the Failed Islamic Terrorist State of Porkistan
What about the (somewhat) innocent civilians?

Janardan Shukla

Army chief mentioned the reactivation of balakot camp by himself. I think it was a calculated move. He knew that after his mention of balakot camp someone will surely ask about the repetition of balakot op ( or that someone was planted ?? ). Then he would say what he wanted to say
" This time our response will be beyond a strike ".
If we take this statement in the light of the remark of our PM that we are going to fight a decisive war against terrorism the picture seems pretty clear.

uoftotaku

Country flag
What about the (somewhat) innocent civilians?
Some may die..that is a price the world will be willing to pay. The avg abdul will not be affected by decapitation strikes against the military-political leadership and nuke complex...if they are..well too bad for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles