F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
I meant to say multi-role aircraft. With a rising threat of China and Russia, I think it will be a good idea for Switzerland to go for the best stuff which is F-35. F-18 is also good. May be Switzerland should consider both F-35 and F-18.
F35 don't fulfill the Swiss needs. Not agile enough, too air to ground dedicated, too US centric, too costly to operate, not mature.
The game is between SH and Rafale.

Immanuel

Country flag
F35 don't fulfill the Swiss needs. Not agile enough, too air to ground dedicated, too US centric, too costly to operate, not mature.
The game is between SH and Rafale.
Eat! Sleep! Fake News! Repeat! The story of your life :scared2:

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Actually, Block 4 F-35 will be able to deploy Meteor, ASRAAM, Spice, I-Derby-ER, Python-5, probably weapons like CBU-105 SFW etc.all in our inventory.
will be....
The story of the F35 in 2 words.

Immanuel

Country flag
LOL.
You were one of the fierce to say India will never purchase Rafale.... so the bullshitter is on your mirror Bro.
I thought India should not buy Rafale, I actually never said India would never buy the Rafale. It's ok, didn't know they had madrassa english for dummies being taught in France.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
IRIAF Commander reportedly fired after he kept secret that Israeli F-35 stealth fighters had violated Iran Airspace

Iranian intelligence discovered that the Israeli F-35 stealth fighter jets had carried out this sortie as a test of the possibility of an undetected attack on Iranian outposts and bases, during which they photographed those sensitive bases, evading the Russian S-300 missile system’s radar.
According to the newspaper’s investigation, “the IAF F-35 “Adir” planes penetrated Iran’s airspace, circled high above Tehran, Karajrak, Isfahan, Shiraz and Bandar Abbas – and photographed Iran’s air defense system.”
One of the sources reported that Iran’s air defense system, including its Russian radar, did not detect the entry and exit of the fighter planes, and that Ismaili hid this information from the supreme leader to cover his service failure. However Iranian intelligence discovered that the Israeli fighter jets had carried out this sortie as a test of the possibility of an undetected attack on Iranian outposts and bases, during which they photographed those sensitive bases, evading the Russian S-300 missile system’s radar.
The newspaper emphasized that it was the original media source that exposed the Israeli raids, which had taken place in March 2018. Al Jarida cited senior Iranian military who said that only following its March report did the intelligence services of the Revolutionary Guards and the Iranian intelligence ministry begin to investigate the case, under Khamenei’s direct orders.
According to the newspaper’s investigation, “the IAF F-35 “Adir” planes penetrated Iran’s airspace, circled high above Tehran, Karajrak, Isfahan, Shiraz and Bandar Abbas – and photographed Iran’s air defense system.”
According to Al Jarida, Iranian intelligence received top secret information that the Israeli fighter planes even managed to photograph Iran’s underground bases. Khamenei, who received this information, now suspects a cooperation between Russia and Israel, and that the Russians gave Israel the secret code of the Russian radar in Iran – according to the Kuwaiti newspaper.
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/iri...-stealth-fighters-had-violated-iran-airspace/

:bplease:

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
the aviation GEEK club...... what a source !
The story is over a year old and been debunked. If the IRIAF commander knew about the breach of airspace then he was able to detect F-35.

Immanuel

Country flag
The story is over a year old and been debunked. If the IRIAF commander knew about the breach of airspace then he was able to detect F-35.
It was apparently Iranian Intel that caught wind of this after the breach. It appears they were sleeping when the breach occurred.

Can you show me the debunking of this?

Besides, Israel does have the audacity, balls to do this considering they will probably have to go in and fuck shit up soon.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles