Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@Akim You think this is really going to war ? Or will this be sorted if Russians give the vessels and crew back ?

Also, what were the Ukrainian vessels doing in Russian waters?
War, but not this time. Putin is waiting for the results of the presidential elections in Ukraine on March 31. He hopes that there will be another, less decisive President.
With regards to the "Russian waters", then tell me. did the Indian government recognize Crimea as part of Russia? This is an occupied part of Ukraine, which Russia considers its own.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
War, but not this time. Putin is waiting for the results of the presidential elections in Ukraine on March 31. He hopes that there will be another, less decisive President.
With regards to the "Russian waters", then tell me. did the Indian government recognize Crimea as part of Russia? This is an occupied part of Ukraine, which Russia considers its own.
I understand the ongoing dispute is still to be settled. I'm asking the reason. Was there any specific reason the naval vessels were going there?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I understand the ongoing dispute is still to be settled. I'm asking the reason. Was there any specific reason the naval vessels were going there?
I do not really understand how people whose country was a ex-British colony can support imperial politics.
Open the map. The Sea of Azov can only be reached through the Kerch Strait. Russia probably believes that if he controls the strait, he controls the sea.
In military terms, the Sea of Azov is a puddle. It is shot through with missiles. But economically it is very important. There are 2 large Ukrainian ports there and the Sea of Azov cannot be made the inland sea of Russia.

Last edited:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
I do not really understand how people whose country was a ex-British colony can support imperial politics.
Open the map. The Sea of Azov can only be reached through the Kerch Strait. Russia probably believes that if he controls the strait, he controls the sea.
In military terms, the Sea of Azov is a puddle. It is shot through with missiles. But economically it is very important. There are 2 large Ukrainian ports there and the Sea of Azov cannot be made the inland sea of Russia.
why Ukraine is not looking to re route freight through train to Zalizyni then to nearest Port . might take a little hit money wise but will be more productive in the long run.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
why Ukraine is not looking to re route freight through train to Zalizyni then to nearest Port . might take a little hit money wise but will be more productive in the long run.
Appetite comes with eating.(с)
The war in the Donbass began only because Putin felt the weakness of power when he annexed the Crimea. Only the resistance helped stop the aggressor. Let me remind you that he wanted to capture 8 more regions.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
To stop two small armored boats and a tugboat, involved: 10 FSB ships, 2 Ka-52, an assault company. The question is who is afraid of whom?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
To stop two small armored boats and a tugboat, involved: 10 FSB ships, 2 Ka-52, an assault company. The question is who is afraid of whom?
I don't think Russia is afraid of anyone. Otherwise, why would they even attack Ukrainian vessels.

Jameson Emoni

I would like to say this: nothing good is going to come out of an alliance between Ukraine and Pakistan. At least not for Ukraine.

---

Pakistan and Ukraine to Collaborate on Precision Munitions

During the 2018 International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) — which took place in 27-30 of last month in Karachi, Pakistan – officials from Ukraine and Pakistan officially agreed to bilaterally collaborate on the development of defence systems,including “high-precision weapons.”

UkrOboronProm, a state-owned enterprise that serves as the parent company for Ukraine’s main defence industry vendors – such as Antonov, Kharkiv Morozov Machine-Building Design Bureau (KMDB) and others – announcedthat both Ukraine and Pakistan were interested in joint munitions development.

In its press release, UkrOboronProm stated:

In particular, talks were held with the leadership of one of Pakistan’s scientific and industrial organizations. It was discussed the terms and conditions for the start of joint Ukrainian-Pakistani production of high-precision missiles of various classes. The parties confirmed their readiness to start joint research and development work in the coming months.

https://quwa.org/2018/12/07/ideas-2018-pakistan-and-ukraine-to-collaborate-on-precision-munitions/

bhramos

Country flag
Armored NATO assistance: before the attack, Ukraine will receive 200 BMP-1

columns of automobile trailers with armored vehicles going through Slovakia to Ukraine. The first generation combat vehicles are transported.

http://vestnik-rm.ru/news-4-26260.htm

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This is not help. Help is when free. Ukraine bought this armored vehicles. This is not the first purchase. Ukraine has already bought several times from the former Warsaw Pact countries. It is just a coincidence in time.

bhramos

Country flag
Parts of the UN troops which unknown country will receive the Ukrainian KrAZ party?

Units of the unnamed state, members of the UN contingent, will receive a large batch of all-wheel drive KrAZ -5233 (4x4) and KrAZ-65053 chassis (6x4). This is reported in the company "AvtoKrAZ". All trucks are equipped with 380 hp engines.

http://vestnik-rm.ru/news-4-26300.htm

bhramos

Country flag
Odessa Aviation Plant transferred to the Poltava Museum of long-range and strategic aviation MiG-27.

did Ukraine operate MiG-27 or was it inherited from Soviet times

bhramos

Country flag
On the proving ground of the People’s Militia of the LPR, the final combat training classes were held in 2018.

bhramos

Country flag
At the landfill site of the National Assembly of #LNR, the final training classes of 2018 were held.

Jameson Emoni

This is not help. Help is when free. Ukraine bought this armored vehicles. This is not the first purchase. Ukraine has already bought several times from the former Warsaw Pact countries. It is just a coincidence in time.
It all started with overthrow of a legitimately elected leader by a group of foreign funded thugs. Instead of fighting Russia, Ukraine needs to fight the anti-nationals within the Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It all started with overthrow of a legitimately elected leader by a group of foreign funded thugs. Instead of fighting Russia, Ukraine needs to fight the anti-nationals within the Ukraine.
This nonsense constantly says the Kremlin. In the world, no one pays attention to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles