China Economy: News & Discussion

indiatester

Country flag
To be fair,
Only two words come to mind for Indian democracy....... delusional and dysfunctional.
Sure.. still is a democracy and still working.
We can call our PM Modi a Fascist and still feel secure.

You can't even call Xi Pooh for crying out loud. People have to call him cryptically Trump to get away with the censors.

Some "functional" stuff you have.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People use their actions to express their attitude towards a political party.
Color revolutions have taken place in Turkey, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Syria, and Iraq, but not in China. why?
Because other countries are dissatisfied with the country, China is full of confidence in its own country and full of hope for the future.

If a system is good or not , just check the result.

If can improve people's life , its a good system.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sure.. still is a democracy and still working.
We can call our PM Modi a Fascist and still feel secure.

You can't even call Xi Pooh for crying out loud. People have to call him cryptically Trump to get away with the censors.

Some "functional" stuff you have.
That's the only thing you can do , I think.

Can women travel all over the country alone without fear?
Can poor people jump out of poverty with hard work?
Can suddenly , all people around you purchase new house and new cars?
Can high level official be sentence to jail because of corruption?
Can no homeless in the street ? Even in 1960s , there is no homeless in China
Can taxi driver do not ask you for 10X cost , and even driver is ask 10X cost , You can let the government punish him
The only hing you can do is Criticize the government and insult officials , and fear people how evil China gov is .

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
To be fair,
Only two words come to mind for Indian democracy....... delusional and dysfunctional.
If Indian democracy can be deemed dysfunctional, every state which is less democratic than India should be called a fascist or anarchist state.

Seriously whatever kind of bull$h!t & hatred you spew, India is one of very few islands of stability in this fragile world. When you almost all people of world, were fighting civil wars, your militaries overthrowing your regimes, your stupid attempts to immediate changes brought famines in your countries, other countries breaking into your borders and having war like situation, India despite all its complex demographics was mostly calm. When it was superpoor to its economic rise. Our same democratic system without a twinch has completed 70 years and it will go ahead doing 100-200 years too.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes they can.
Indian society is far more oriented to respect women with rape and sexual crime rates on of lowest in world (and doesn't matter if media of countries with 30-40 times higher rape rates (US & UK) relishes to overreeport it).
Yes, they have been. India's poverty ratio of 61% in 90s is now just 2.7%. Pulling out 30-40 out of poverty everyday.

And it's not just absolute money poverty. But multi dimensional including education and other living standards.
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...of-poverty-in-10-years-un/article28397694.ece
Yes, they are doing. Follow Indian economy thread for our consumption rates.
Lot have been. I'm I supposed to list thousands of them now? Even ministers, leave alone officials

Seriously what kind of questions are you asking and what the bull$h!t you watch about a functional country?
We are celebrated as Democracy and not other poor countries in the world, there is a reason.
India's homeless rate is lower than western world and zero of it will be achieved before 2022.
Can taxi driver do not ask you for 10X cost , and even driver is ask 10X cost , You can let the government punish him
If caught, yes he'll be punished if that Indian state has set up rates.
Chinese are even found masturbating onboard flights, who punishes them?

And what kind of stupid questions are this.
Everything you can talk is democracy , and fear people how evil China gov is .
Chinese dictators can pass any new law without people's consent, Indian government can't.

Chinese dictatorship holds proprietorship right of their entire country, Indian government doesn't.

Chinese dictators can take any debt or implement any reform instantly, Indian can't.

China can lockdown any place in it's territory, Indian can't.

Chinese spy on their own people, Indian can't.

Chinese sedition charges are stricter than India.

Chinese can snatch books and "re-educate" anyone with their propaganda, Indian can't.

They abduct anyone in their country without clarification of charges, Indian can't.

They opened fire on their thousands of students in Tianammen what Indian governments can't imagine.

Chinese can hide all their failures, shortcomings, but Indian government always have to release report cards and proofs.

indiatester

Country flag
That's the only thing you can do , I think.

The only hing you can do is Criticize the government and insult officials , and fear people how evil China gov is .
Yo buddy... stop expecting anything from me till you have given me 10 solid points of criticism of CCP and its top leadership.
I really need to know if you are a reasonable person. I doubt we are on the same level of freedom and open mindedness. Even slightly uncomfortable questions by me earlier have been totally ignored by you and you are easily willing to take up diversionary tactics.

Roshan

Country flag
Yes I thought this fellow had pertinent points and could be debated politely. But he complains everyone is just fear mongering regarding china here and makes that utterly shit post which completely undermined his argument and credibility for me even considering that he struggles with english. Tempted to put him on ignore now. We don't need CCP shills and jehadis to teach us about how to follow democracy.

Jameson Emoni

Yo buddy... stop expecting anything from me till you have given me 10 solid points of criticism of CCP and its top leadership.
I really need to know if you are a reasonable person. I doubt we are on the same level of freedom and open mindedness. Even slightly uncomfortable questions by me earlier have been totally ignored by you and you are easily willing to take up diversionary tactics.
You will be amazed at how many household IT brands are banned in China. Even seemingly innocent products like DropBox are banned in China. I learned this while I was working for a company which developed online teaching software; our members from China were constantly having difficulty using our product because of bans on IT tools like Skype, DropBox, etc. There are few people in China who defy these bans by using proxy services but the penalty is severe which deters the majority. So if you are talking to a Chinese on a sensitive political forum like this, it is accurate to assume that he is working for CCP's propaganda arm.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes they can.
Indian society is far more oriented to respect women with rape and sexual crime rates on of lowest in world (and doesn't matter if media of countries with 30-40 times higher rape rates (US & UK) relishes to overreeport it).
If this is also called so-called security, you will be raped in your own school.
https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...-ram-entered-campus-molested-them-506025.html

India's homeless rate is lower than western world and zero of it will be achieved before 2022.
So all democracies have the problem of homeless people, even to the level of the United States. Tramps cannot escape the tramp through their own efforts

If caught, yes he'll be punished if that Indian state has set up rates.
Chinese are even found masturbating onboard flights, who punishes them?

And what kind of stupid questions are this.
My friend go to India for business , and ask for 10X fee , and if give big cash , they will drive away quickly.
If they been caught ? He went to the police. The police just shrugged and said he couldn't help it.

At last , you said a lot , but ,GDP....

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You will be amazed at how many household IT brands are banned in China. Even seemingly innocent products like DropBox are banned in China. I learned this while I was working for a company which developed online teaching software; our members from China were constantly having difficulty using our product because of bans on IT tools like Skype, DropBox, etc. There are few people in China who defy these bans by using proxy services but the penalty is severe which deters the majority. So if you are talking to a Chinese on a sensitive political forum like this, it is accurate to assume that he is working for CCP's propaganda arm.
The reason USA ban Huawei ?????????????

Craigs

Country flag
If this is also called so-called security, you will be raped in your own school.
https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...-ram-entered-campus-molested-them-506025.html

So all democracies have the problem of homeless people, even to the level of the United States. Tramps cannot escape the tramp through their own efforts

My friend go to India for business , and ask for 10X fee , and if give big cash , they will drive away quickly.
If they been caught ? He went to the police. The police just shrugged and said he couldn't help it.

At last , you said a lot , but ,GDP....
Dude stop with the taxi over charging meme I already posted China visitor accounts that describe similar scams in China.

Also about rape China should first publish it stats even if doctored then comment on others.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Craigs

Country flag
And not only ban Huawei in USA , but threat other countries if use Huawei , USA will punish it.

Is this USA freedom ?
This coming from a country that is claiming ownership on the entire SCS based on imaginary stories.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles