At UN, Erdogan Cites Muslims’ Plights Around the World, But No Mention of China’s Uighurs

G10

Country flag
He is a typical Abdul. He knows China ain't India when it comes to dealing with turkey or muslims.

Turkey is arming Porks for decades against India while we have done nothing to show support for cyprus Greece or Armenia.

Hope it changes in this term of Modi. Let's have some Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving turkey. Perfect jibe.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Trust me not only porkis but all the muhammadns are like this since I am an ex Muhammadan my self

When Saddam massacres thousands of Kurds all Muhammadan dogs were cheering and when porkistan killed 2 million Bengali Muhammadan they kept quite but when Israel kill few Palestinian terrorist all of the sadden they all start bark

Note what bashar al Assad killed in the last few years it’s more than what Israeli killed in 70 years or what the saudis are doing in Yemen it’s worst than what Israelis did in Gaza but the Yemenis and Syrians are not that lucky because the one who is killing them is also Muhammadan that’s why nobody dare to open his mouth unlike the barking against Israel
Very correct. That is why I said that this Ummah concept is a shitty political narrative. These idiot saudis are crying on kashmir now who has been the biggest financer of terrorism and and wahhabism. They do not allow any temple to be build in their own country. They beheads Shias, they celebrates the event of beheading in public and they wants special status of Kashmir to be restored. Let the alternative of oil to be emerged. They will go back to desert life once again and world be a peaceful place.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Lets not be reactionary guys. Turkey and Malaysia are nobodies in the world politics.
Erdogan is angry because all these years he tried to convince his european masters
that turks are European but the europe is unconvinced and consider turks as barbarian
mooslims. So now he is trying his hands at ummah chummah which will also fail miserably.

As for malaysia lets wait till the old man's dead. They will again come back to daddy India.

amoy

Recently I had a Balkan trip. So more or less I got a bit first-hand experience of such shits. Bosniak muslims and Serbs and Croats are basically of the same materials genetically except for that they diverged at religion hundreds of years ago. They were at each other's throat amid chaos of former Yugoslavia, then the bloody siege of Sarajevo that all of you are well aware of.

Wandering in Sarajevo you'd see many Arabian and Turkish tourists (females always fully wrapped up in black) as well as in Ilidza the suburban resort. Serbs living in the under developed eastern district.

Many have viciously blasted China's "internment" camps and tight security surveillance in XJ (out of religious sentiments?). But to be frank there's no other way around to get rid of their jihadist mentality and teach those diehard bigots useful work skills to make a living other than 5 prayers a day.

Otherwise it would have been the other half of XJ population (kafirs) who'd have sleepless nights vs Uyghurs at high birth rates aspiring to an emirate of their own like neighboring xxx STAN's. Fortunately Chinese are no sitting ducks and trying to nip it in the bud.

Last edited:

republic_roi97

Country flag
Modi has started f****NG turkey very badly after their pro Pakistani stand. Modi advocated the sovereignty of Cyprus and ensure Cyprus all the support.
Loved this pro-active attitude of current government. Tit for tat no word play like khangis.
Turkey needs to be shown its place. India must start support for Kurds as well. And free Constantinople, although I don't care for it.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Modi has started f****NG turkey very badly after their pro Pakistani stand. Modi advocated the sovereignty of Cyprus and ensure Cyprus all the support.
And hopefully they cancel the IN deal with turkish company too we can lookout for French or German companies to do that for us

salmanov

Country flag
He is a typical Abdul. He knows China ain't India when it comes to dealing with turkey or muslims.

Turkey is arming Porks for decades against India while we have done nothing to show support for cyprus Greece or Armenia.

Hope it changes in this term of Modi. Let's have some Thanksgiving.
Today I read thread on that issue on the defense forum of porkis

salmanov

Country flag
Thing that the Indians shouldn’t forgot it was the turds who invaded India many times and islamized large part of India like modern day porkistan and Bangladesh while the Arab invasion happened only during the 8th century

The turgays always invaded India and they made what will Durant called the bloodest genocide in history

Kra

Thing that the Indians shouldn’t forgot it was the turds who invaded India many times and islamized large part of India like modern day porkistan and Bangladesh while the Arab invasion happened only during the 8th century

The turgays always invaded India and they made what will Durant called the bloodest genocide in history
I don't think modern Turks have much connection to them

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
What about the other people killed by Muslims? Who should be bought to justice for the crimes committed by Muslims?

amoy

Interestingly no one speaks against following in the solemn UN forum.

(CNN) — Indonesia is set to pass a highly controversial new penal code that would criminalize consensual sex outside of marriage and effectively outlaw same-sex relations, in a move human rights groups have criticized as a violation of basic freedoms.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/09/19/asia/indonesia-criminal-code-reform-intl-hnk/index.html?r=http://cn.bing.com/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/world/asia/indonesia-protests-joko-widodo.html

Do righteous people care more about Uyghur rights than Indonesuan ? :biggrin2:

That is what is going to happen when "they" have an upper hand!

Illusive

Country flag
Recently I had a Balkan trip. So more or less I got a bit first-hand experience of such shits. Bosniak muslims and Serbs and Croats are basically of the same materials genetically except for that they diverged at religion hundreds of years ago. They were at each other's throat amid chaos of former Yugoslavia, then the bloody siege of Sarajevo that all of you are well aware of.

Wandering in Sarajevo you'd see many Arabian and Turkish tourists (females always fully wrapped up in black) as well as in Ilidza the suburban resort. Serbs living in the under developed eastern district.

Many have viciously blasted China's "internment" camps and tight security surveillance in XJ (out of religious sentiments?). But to be frank there's no other way around to get rid of their jihadist mentality and teach those diehard bigots useful work skills to make a living other than 5 prayers a day.

Otherwise it would have been the other half of XJ population (kafirs) who'd have sleepless nights vs Uyghurs at high birth rates aspiring to an emirate of their own like neighboring xxx STAN's. Fortunately Chinese are no sitting ducks and trying to nip it in the bud.
You are not nipping anything in the bud till you keep supporting the biggest jihadi factory in our neighborhood.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
You are not nipping anything in the bud till you keep supporting the biggest jihadi factory in our neighborhood.
As far as chinese country is concerned they are nipping it in the bud.

As for pak they can deal with it swiftly after its use is over.the only reason china is slown down is because of western pressure.

Frankly I'm happy for china they should destroy the christian and muslim community they are both waste to any eastern country.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Interestingly no one speaks against following in the solemn UN forum.

(CNN) — Indonesia is set to pass a highly controversial new penal code that would criminalize consensual sex outside of marriage and effectively outlaw same-sex relations, in a move human rights groups have criticized as a violation of basic freedoms.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/09/19/asia/indonesia-criminal-code-reform-intl-hnk/index.html?r=http://cn.bing.com/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/world/asia/indonesia-protests-joko-widodo.html

Do righteous people care more about Uyghur rights than Indonesuan ? :biggrin2:

That is what is going to happen when "they" have an upper hand!
I have no love for Indonesia or the peacefuls but I wonder which is worse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orced-sterilisations-concentration-camps.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ar-spring-festival-uighur-islam-a8767561.html

amoy

I just took a look at your link...

Pork alcohol spring Festival forced sterilization

These are your key words. Instantly I realize uu're either a () sympathiser or being misled by fake news media.

Rather than engaging in useless debates (some people will always believe what they choose to believe) I encourage u to travel in China to any city or Muslim areas. Then come back telling us first hand stories. Seeing is believing! Fyi i 've been India for a short while.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles