Zarvan Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladder

Country flag
Le Islam Defener.

rofl -------
Hafiz Saheed Said ' Islam kahtray mein hai' '. 'Jao Zarvan, DFI me jaakar Pakistani Zhanda udao'

Zarvan ' Joo hukum aka'.

So the F*ucked up edition of Bin Quashim is here.

Last edited:

praneet.bajpaie

Zarvan after coming to this forum I have learnt few things:
1. Indians do not know anything about Pakistan.
2. They are obsessed with Pakistan and try to negate every good thing / news about Pakistan.
3. Generally Pakistanis do not hate Indians, however, you will find most Indians hating Pakistan.
4. You will find Indian muslims here to be more anti Pakistani than any other. This proves the fact that they are being watched and they are so scared that they have to show themselves as anti Pakistanis, otherwise they are branded Pakistanis.

So in the end meray bhai, there is not point spending your time here. My points will be proved to you when you see the response of these Indians :)

Salaam Aliakum Wa Rehmatullah Wa Barakat

You Sir are a jack*** living in a fool's world. But then again, most Pakis are so delusional and illiterate, I don't blame you.

Let me point out some contradictions to your above contentions. Please read them and understand.

1) You are absolutely right about this point. Why should we try to know anything about loser terrorist people who are a bane to this world? We don't know anything about you and we don't want to know anything about you. You people simply do not exist to us. We simply look toward you as a problem, a kind of cancer. Nothing more, nothing less.

2) Seriously? We are obsessed about Pakistan? Or is it the other way round? Just look at the various Pakistani programs uploaded on youtube (Is it still banned in Pakiland?) and see how many India related programs these Paki channels have and compare that with India. You will get the answer. As I said before, we look at you as a problem, a kind of a migraine, if you will? Just see how many Indian movies are uploaded on youtube by Paki users? Just look at the way Paki cricket players salivate to play in the IPL? Just look at the way paki actors want to come over to India to work in Indian movies? Ali Zafar, Veena Malik, Adnan Sami (just to name a few) reside in India. Show me 1 Indian celebrity who resides in Pakistan?

3) Have you been to Pakistani fora (that's plural for forum for the benefit of your eneducated a**)? lol, this has to be the biggest joke of the century.

4) This proves nothing. They are being watched? lol What is this? An episode of BIG BOSS? What are you trying to say? Muslims cannot be anti Pakistan. lol Watch Times Now for Mahroof Raza as he rips Pakistan a new one. Stop being the saviour of Indian Muslims and start being the saviour of Paki mulims. They can take care of themselves, unlike you.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Okay than listen although Islam doesn't allow targeting of civilians but the way you are killing Muslims in Kashmir and in India this was gonna happen sooner or later but I would have been happy if they would have attacked a Military Base or Police head quarters if number would have been half dead I would have been happy but if you would keep messing with Muslims in Kashmir and in India more 26/11 are on there way still I would repeat even in revenge can't target civilians but as for security forces and government main guys they are completely legitimate target and they should be only targeted
You have said worse on that other forum. Anyways thanks for replying. It's sad that humans have become bloodthirsty these days..

praneet.bajpaie

Okay than listen although Islam doesn't allow targeting of civilians but the way you are killing Muslims in Kashmir and in India this was gonna happen sooner or later but I would have been happy if they would have attacked a Military Base or Police head quarters if number would have been half dead I would have been happy but if you would keep messing with Muslims in Kashmir and in India more 26/11 are on there way still I would repeat even in revenge can't target civilians but as for security forces and government main guys they are completely legitimate target and they should be only targeted
Then do we start attacking you for the regular killing of Hindus in Pakistan? Hindus killing Muslims and vice versa in India is an Indian problem. Who gave you the right to stick your nose in our business.

BTW, do another 26/11 again and see what happens? I hope you guys do it when the BJP is in power. I can assure you there won't be a Pakistan left after that.

ladder

Country flag
You Sir are a jack*** living in a fool's world. But then again, most Pakis are so delusional and illiterate, I don't blame you.

Let me point out some contradictions to your above contentions. Please read them and understand.

1) You are absolutely right about this point. Why should we try to know anything about loser terrorist people who are a bane to this world? We don't know anything about you and we don't want to know anything about you. You people simply do not exist to us. We simply look toward you as a problem, a kind of cancer. Nothing more, nothing less.

2) Seriously? We are obsessed about Pakistan? Or is it the other way round? Just look at the various Pakistani programs uploaded on youtube (Is it still banned in Pakiland?) and see how many India related programs these Paki channels have and compare that with India. You will get the answer. As I said before, we look at you as a problem, a kind of a migraine, if you will? Just see how many Indian movies are uploaded on youtube by Paki users? Just look at the way Paki cricket players salivate to play in the IPL? Just look at the way paki actors want to come over to India to work in Indian movies? Ali Zafar, Veena Malik, Adnan Sami (just to name a few) reside in India. Show me 1 Indian celebrity who resides in Pakistan?

3) Have you been to Pakistani fora (that's plural for forum for the benefit of your eneducated a**)? lol, this has to be the biggest joke of the century.

4) This proves nothing. They are being watched? lol What is this? An episode of BIG BOSS? What are you trying to say? Muslims cannot be anti Pakistan. lol Watch Times Now for Mahroof Raza as he rips Pakistan a new one. Stop being the saviour of Indian Muslims and start being the saviour of Paki mulims. They can take care of themselves, unlike you.

This proves nothing. They are being watched? lol What is this? An episode of BIG BOSS?
:rofl: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Musalman comes here today who generally doesn't post to make a comment on Indian Muslim on this forum being more Indian than others just to prove something. ROTFLMAO.

I am the only one here openly known coz I don't use any pseudonym. So this guy was referring to me. I don't need a forum to prove anything or " show" anything. That's how we normally are. Just like Madani gave a mouthful to Musharraf, just like how Maroof Raza is when he talks about strategic affairs with respect to Pak. That's how we are as Indians. Nothing to do with us being Muslims.

What I can say is what Pakis hate most is to see patriotic Muslims in India. Usually they are dubbed as non Muslims.
See Zavran !! the Indian Muslim has to come and explain !!! see what i mean

This proves Neo;s point that moderation is done for Pakistanis only and not Indian. Plus Zavran do you think these people are even capable of debating who starts their reply with " you are jack *** " You are bla bla bla "

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I say old chap, Islam says many good things.

But then those who follow Islam are not always good chaps.

Do not crank Islam as if Islamists are purer than driven snow!

That is where lies the contradiction.

Let us not be holier than thou with ridiculous claims about India 'messing with Muslims in Kashmir and India'.

India is merely defending their motherland against the terrorists, spawned by Pakistan, as Pakistan has done all over the world.

Now, is that a wrong thing to do?

Pakistan is the womb of terrorists and you are currently suffering this Frankenstein that Zia has created for his 'love of Islam', which itself was fraudulent since he wanted the clerics on his side to give legitimacy to his illegitimate regime that he usurped.

Let us look at Pakistan - the land of the Pure - the land of the Muslims - the land where Muslim Laws overrule civil law, as if Islamic laws are fair and just. They are not and I can give you enough examples that the laws are antediluvian and bogus in the contemporary environment.

What's so tara[/]fickling about Islam being a religion of tolerance and peace and just?

Non Believers are killed or arrested through the infamous and disgusting Blasphemy Law!

Now, is that tolerance or even a desire for peace?

In India, the Muslims have their Personal Laws and the Personal Law Board.

We are tolerant and not you!

Forget that for the moment.

You all are disgusting and inhuman.

Why do I say so?

Because you are killing fellow Muslim ie the Shias? And declaring Ahmediyas as kufr.

Is it what the Sharia teaches you?

To kill fellow Muslims?

Or the miserable way you look at the Mohajirs.

Is this the Muslim brotherhood that you so proudly flaunt?

So, please give all a break.

You all are hypocritically foul chaps.

Indian Muslims are not like you.

Last edited:

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I say old chap, Islam says many good things.

But then those who follow Islam are not always good chaps.

Do not crank Islam as if Islamists are purer than driven snow!

That is where lies the contradiction.

Let us not be holier than though about India 'messing with Muslims in Kashmir and India'.

India is merely defending their motherland against the terrorists, spawned by Pakistan, as Pakistan has done all over the world.

Now, is that a wrong thing to do?

But let us look at Pakistan - the land of the Pure - the land of the Muslims - the land where Muslim Laws overrule civil law.

What's so magnanimous about Islam being a religion of tolerance and peace?

Non Believers are killed or arrested thorugh the infamous Blasphemy Law!

Now, is that tolerance or even a desire for peace?

Forget that.

Why are you killing fellow Muslim ie the Shias?

Is it what the Sharia teaches you?

To kill fellow Muslims?

So, please give all a break.

You all are hypocritically foul chaps.

Sir please ignore these chaps.They are not up to your level.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir please ignore these chaps.They are not up to your level.
But someone has to make them see light.

Can't have illiterates around the world can we?

The illiterates (who may have formal education, but still illiterates to the world) require saving.

Or else they will become terrorists - the Pakistan form of MNREGA!

Jesus Saves is what is said by the missionaries

But Jesus' men are no longer allowed to be anywhere in Pakistan.

And the Islam the Pakistanis practice is to kill each other and kill people around the world and discriminate each other.

And they have the gall to talk about India and Indian Muslims!

Some Islam indeed they practice!

Okay than listen although Islam doesn't allow targeting of civilians
Look at this false statement.

Total lies pretending to be holy!

They are bombing the Muslim prayer houses and shrines where so many Pakistani civilians congregate to pray!

If they are not civilians who are being targeted and killed, then who are.

These frauds have to be exposed when they act as snake oil salesmen purveying falsehood and lie through their teeth!

Last edited:

Sea Eagle

If ISLAM does not allow killing people then why mass murders in Balochistan ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Non-Jihadi Muslims are Kafirs Who Must Be Killed

Saturday, 17 July 2010 04:28 Ayesha Ahmed E-mail Print PDF
The Prophet killed bad Muslims, who had refused to join his jihadi war. Our good Muslim brothers in Pakistan are emulating this Sunna...

The Quran (2:216) clearly says fighting in jihad war is ordained for Muslims.

Fighting jihad (and killing kuffar) for Allah is ordained for you. It is in your best interest even if you hate it.

Any Muslim disobeying this order of Allah for waging jihad against the kafirs is to be punished because he is a kafir.

Quran 9.38:

You who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth for jihad for Allah, you cling heavily to the earth?

Quran 9.39:

If you will not go forth to fight in the cause of ALLAH, you will be given a painful punishment.

Mashallah, True Muslims of Pakistan are Conducting Jihad on Kafir Muslims

It is a Sunna to Kill Kafir Muslims While They Pray in Mosques

366 killed in 7 attacks targeting mosques in 2009, over 50 mosques destroyed in last 8 years.

Attackers claim they are following Sunna

By Amir Mir; 7 December 2009

LAHORE: Claiming responsibility for the Friday's mosque attack, the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) said the Parade Lane mosque was similar to Masjid-e-Zarrar that was built in Madina by the munafiqeen, and was "demolished on the orders of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)".

At least 366 Pakistanis have been killed while praying and 901 injured in the first 11 months of the year 2009 in seven bloody incidents of terrorism across Pakistan, targeting mosques with the help of suicide bombers as well as explosive-laden vehicles.

According to the available data, over 50 mosques have been targeted since 9/11 either by the Pakistani Taliban or like-minded jehadi groups like the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ), Harkatul Jehadul Islami (HUJI), Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) and Jamaatul Furqaan claiming it is a sunna"¦

The December 4, 2009 armed attack targeting the parade ground mosque in the garrison town of Rawalpindi, which killed 44 people including 17 children, was the latest in the series. In one of the worst incidents of terrorism in recent years, a group of six fidayeen attackers, belonging to Tehrik-e-Taliban, stormed the crowded Parade Land Askari Mosque close to the General Headquarters of the Pakistan Army during Friday prayers and sprayed gunfire at worshippers besides throwing hand grenades.

@Zarvan

Come down to Mother Earth and realise that your false claims are only proving that Islam and Islamist are two different entities where Islamists are incongruous and stupid and delirious.

Stop defaming Islam!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
\

This proves Neo;s point that moderation is done for Pakistanis only and not Indian. Plus Zavran do you think these people are even capable of debating who starts their reply with " you are jack *** " You are bla bla bla "
On behalf of the forum, I would like to vacuum clean your perceptions.

There is a yawning gulf between delusional falsehood and reality.

We would like to stay with reality than encourage delusion.

Of course, we also desire polite language.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
This kind of thinking has killed more pakistanis then India could have ever killed....

I wish everyone in the pure land thinks like you :lol:

Zarvan

but islam does allow kiiling of innocent muslim civilian in pakistan and u r not happy about it. tumhara islam islam and hamara kufur.

kya yeah khula tazad nahi:wave:

btw more muslims are killed in pakistan than in kashmir in last 10 yrs my friend
Mr no where killing off innocent is allowed in Islam weather Muslim or non Muslim

Zarvan

Saturday, 17 July 2010 04:28 Ayesha Ahmed E-mail Print PDF
The Prophet killed bad Muslims, who had refused to join his jihadi war. Our good Muslim brothers in Pakistan are emulating this Sunna...

The Quran (2:216) clearly says fighting in jihad war is ordained for Muslims.

Fighting jihad (and killing kuffar) for Allah is ordained for you. It is in your best interest even if you hate it.

Any Muslim disobeying this order of Allah for waging jihad against the kafirs is to be punished because he is a kafir.

Quran 9.38:

You who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth for jihad for Allah, you cling heavily to the earth?

Quran 9.39:

If you will not go forth to fight in the cause of ALLAH, you will be given a painful punishment.

Mashallah, True Muslims of Pakistan are Conducting Jihad on Kafir Muslims

It is a Sunna to Kill Kafir Muslims While They Pray in Mosques

366 killed in 7 attacks targeting mosques in 2009, over 50 mosques destroyed in last 8 years.

Attackers claim they are following Sunna

By Amir Mir; 7 December 2009

LAHORE: Claiming responsibility for the Friday's mosque attack, the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) said the Parade Lane mosque was similar to Masjid-e-Zarrar that was built in Madina by the munafiqeen, and was "demolished on the orders of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)".

At least 366 Pakistanis have been killed while praying and 901 injured in the first 11 months of the year 2009 in seven bloody incidents of terrorism across Pakistan, targeting mosques with the help of suicide bombers as well as explosive-laden vehicles.

According to the available data, over 50 mosques have been targeted since 9/11 either by the Pakistani Taliban or like-minded jehadi groups like the Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP), Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ), Harkatul Jehadul Islami (HUJI), Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) and Jamaatul Furqaan claiming it is a sunna"¦

The December 4, 2009 armed attack targeting the parade ground mosque in the garrison town of Rawalpindi, which killed 44 people including 17 children, was the latest in the series. In one of the worst incidents of terrorism in recent years, a group of six fidayeen attackers, belonging to Tehrik-e-Taliban, stormed the crowded Parade Land Askari Mosque close to the General Headquarters of the Pakistan Army during Friday prayers and sprayed gunfire at worshippers besides throwing hand grenades.

@Zarvan

Come down to Mother Earth and realise that your false claims are only proving that Islam and Islamist are two different entities where Islamists are incongruous and stupid and delirious.

Stop defaming Islam!
You are chairman of the forum and you are posting lies and things without any contest feeling sorry for you

Zarvan

If ISLAM does not allow killing people then why mass murders in Balochistan ?
First their is no mass murder going on in Bangladesh only Army is fighting against those who are creating chaos in Muslim land and many of them are being funded by RAW and that is complete order of Islam those who betray Muslims and create chaos to fight against them

pankaj nema

Country flag
@Zarvan

On This forum Pakistanis have a short life span

What usually happens is that Indians on your forum piss you off

So some Pakistanis join this forum to get back at us
soon start crapping around and get banned in the process

Voldemort

Country flag
Okay than listen although Islam doesn't allow targeting of civilians but the way you are killing Muslims in Kashmir and in India this was gonna happen sooner or later but I would have been happy if they would have attacked a Military Base or Police head quarters if number would have been half dead I would have been happy but if you would keep messing with Muslims in Kashmir and in India more 26/11 are on there way still I would repeat even in revenge can't target civilians but as for
You can be a good LeT recruit. Look out for their employment ads or visit their website from time to time. Hafiz Saeed wants people exactly like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles