Yusuf and Ritesh promoted as Administrator

sob

Mod
Country flag
Congrats to Ritesh and Yusuf for their enhanced roles.

johnee

Congrats ritesh.

Btw, was curious, what do admins do?

Neil

Country flag
great so from now on i have to write for more cheques to yusuf bhai....kya yaar...!!:shocked: :scared1:

kidding yusuf bhai...u deserved it...best of luck...!! and ya congo bhai and ritesh sir.....!!

A.V.

Admins are ones who gulp down all the member abuses for inefficiency whatever hard work they do .

Any technical issues the admins miss work and work all day night and get a scolding form boss/seniors at work

Fight with girlfriends and Wives for cutting down their share of time and providing it to dfi

And lastly even get wrong side of all members for trying to help them and showing them ways to be more civil on forums.

Do we need any more trouble and whats all these for free no cent paid

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Congrats ritesh.

Btw, was curious, what do admins do?
must be something relating to admi-tting new members right :scared2:

Congrats both of you, have a happy admin job......................:thumb:

A.V.

Democracy will lead to a sonia and a MMS so what you prefer ?

who said we dont have democracy ask the moderators many of them were chosen on applications and voting , i remember daredevil , pintu and lethal force with tarun raju was chosen based on moderator applications

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Congrats Yusuf bhai ! :) you deserve the administrator-ship !!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Admins task is a thankless one.

They are responsible for everything!

They are rarely seen 'in action' by the posters, but they are there, hovering and watching, in the background and chewing their nails (metaphorically) since everything depends on them and their wisdom.

I do congratulate the Admins, all of them, to have done a great spot of work to have brought this forum from nowhere to somewhere.

I also stand and admire in wonderment the hard work put in by the Admins and the Tech team during those harrowing days when the DFI was under relentless attacks.

Three cheers for the Admins.

and also the unsung Tech team.

The Mods were always the greatest.

Some posters think they are Mohammed Ali -s - dance like the butterfly and sting like the bee! :rofl:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
i want democracy in DFI :namaste:
Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Pintu

Sorry for being late, Congratulation to Y/B , and with all your patience, and brotherly guidance we may overcome the torment of the sea of web. As sugar sweeten the glass of milk, your presence with new sword and guidance stick will enrich the team and forum as well.

Regards

Pintu

Sorry Ritesh, I've thought only Yusuf Bhai has been promoted, since your colour was not changed, misunderstanding, but I have learned my first job of moderation from you with your active guidance and teaching and helping hand, being novice like a toddler I have walked this path. Great to have you as our guide. Congratulation brother. :)

Regards

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Red Red Red! :scared2: :p

--

Excellent choices!

Congratulations to both & Best Of Luck!! :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
NRJ

Red, red, red is the call to the Arty when the enemy is swarming the post in an attack and you want the arty fire onto yourself as you shelter yourself within the bunkers! :laugh:

Reactions: nrj

Defcon 1

Country flag
at this rate we'll run out of mods.
agree, agree, we need promotions all across the hierachy of the forum to fill up for vacant positions, don't want to make this forum like the indian army....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles