Yusuf and Ritesh promoted as Administrator

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
DFI staff very gladly announces Yusuf as the new Administrator of DFI.

The only thing i have to say, who better than Yusuf for the job?

An excellent choice made by the admins, and we all extend warm greetings to Yusuf for his new role on the site.

Please join me in congratulating Yusuf.

Galaxy

Country flag
Congrats Yusuf for becoming Administrator. Experience, Knowledge, Decision taking ability and Leadership quality makes him one of the most deserving candidate for this post. Best of Luck :thumb:

Regards,
Galaxy

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Congratulation Sir.....

You are getting the Commie Colour :D

anoop_mig25

Country flag
congrats and that why yusuf bhai is so much online this days.was bhai getting training for role of Administrator ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Wow! The edit net didn't connect the whole day and when it finally connects, this.!!

Don't know what to say except thanks to the admins for showing faith in me and my ability to be useful for the forum. I hope I will be able to do justice to the role.

Nothing will change I guess. I still will be in the race to overtake Pintu as the leading poster while I juggle with the new role.

Thank you all for your wishes. I am sure we will continue to strive to make DFI even better TOGETHER".

Last edited by a moderator:

A.V.

OK guys a bit delayed , congrats to yusuf he has been a cornerstone of dfi success .

Let me also welcome Ritesh thakur to this group of administrators who like yusuf has been working tirelessly on dfi over the last 2 years.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles