Your favorite Beer, Whisky, Vodka, Rum!!!

Kumata

Country flag
Jab mai kamana shuru karunga na, ek baar to black label Johny walker kharidunga . Inshallah ( pun intended)
chivas, Johny et all are over rated... ;)

I typically keep changing each season.. last summer was primarily Gin tonic... Winter is default Old monk & Brandy... Let us what upcoming summer holds...

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
From my uni days.

We had sort of mini dorms that would house 3-4 guys depending on the size of it.
Few in our group were pretty hard core drunks in the first year itself.
Not sure if it is by chance or they wanted to, the worst drunks, 4 of them were in the same room.

On Sunday's we would usually play cricket and these guys were not awake even at 11AM.
So, opened the door to wake them up & the stench hit me.
It was mix of booze + shit + few other smells.
All four of them were flat out knocked out.
one was on the floor
but there was one guy who was naked and his ass was in a bucket. It was funny but also weird. Went near to see if he needed help only then to realize he had shat in the bucket and stayed like that for a long time.

My mind went blank and I found myself out of the room within next 5 seconds. My body just moved on it's own as if I was chased by a wild animal.

SKC

Country flag
beer ki tharaf ja raha hai.

Just need to check sales of beer during summer. They literally are astronomical.

Apart from Wine, I never could get into any other type of liquor.
Beer especially smelled and tasted like piss. Never understood why so many would drink something that looked, smelt and tasted like piss.
Beer lena shuru karo, apne aap samajh jaoge

Kumata

Country flag
It is the sad truth. Our love for Old Monk is only due to nostalgic reasons and also due to it being cheap and one of the only few options available in India back in the days.
Price Aside...I drink it for it's benefits.. Anyways my source is Canteen not delhi theka .. Colors et all.. everything is colored.. Only time u don,t eat colors are when cooked at home :)

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Beer lena shuru karo, apne aap samajh jaoge
Tried it.
Like I said, it looked like piss, smelled like piss and tasted the same.
In my mind I imagined all employees of the beer companies drinking lot of liquids and pissing in a tank, which then was fizzed up in a can or bottle and sold in the market.

So, yeah - no thanks on beer.

SKC

Country flag
Tried it.
In my mind I imagined all employees of the beer companies drinking lot of liquids and pissing in a tank, which then was fizzed up in a can or bottle and sold in the market.

Kuch galat pila diya tumhe lagta logo ne!

Aao kabhi haveli par!

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Tried it.

Sir have you tasted piss that you compare beer with it ?

• Haha
Reactions: SKC

Global Defence

New threads

Articles