Why pakistani claim over indian History ?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
how yaar ,,according to his holiness ""world decision will take place from Pakistan"" and Pakistanis will reach moon by 2013.

we are very exciting about our gawandi (neighbour)

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Prove that origin of Indians and pakistanis is different.
Punjabi claims that they are mughal/Arabs (note i Am not Punjabi so dont blame)
sindhi are hybrid of both as in deebal Muhammad bin qasim entered pak invaded India and settled

while pathan and baloch were never indians

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
both you guys and me are wasting time on the origin of Pakistan while now it doesnt even matter outside India

you guys should stop creating such threads

Sunder singh

the language,culture and physically pakistani and indians are same only because of the same geography and living together for a long time

this is the reason we share some similarities
Otherwise both are completely different with different genes and different origin
i am MSc. for frist time i herd that diffrent genes dear if genes differ then apperence also differ like niger and indian ya you can your genes are diffrent dravidan or monloid or austro cuscoid indian but same may not be true for most north indians

Sunder singh

both you guys and me are wasting time on the origin of Pakistan while now it doesnt even matter outside India

you guys should stop creating such threads
why dont you teach your country men guru dev ji is sikh or may hindu but muslim lolzzz

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
the language,culture and physically pakistani and indians are same only because of the same geography and living together for a long time

Otherwise both are completely different with different genes and different origin
Bold part is a complete BS ! Those who invaded Bharat (about 1200 AD) were having different genes, but they got mixed up with Bharatiyas i.e. Indians in the last 800 years, and FYI Pakistan was created on 1947, and before this there was no Pakistan so how come Pakistanis have different genes and origins :doh:? can genes change in just 65 years ?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i am MSc. for frist time i herd that diffrent genes dear if genes differ then apperence also differ like niger and indian ya you can your genes are diffrent dravidan or monloid or austro cuscoid indian but same may not be true for most north indians
you might be msc but i Am a MBBS

i know more than you about this genetic stuff

while i would have accepted that pakistani are actually indians but now you guys would make fun of me :D

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned

Do you people even think or not?
IVC people used to worship hindu gods.And the IVC is not only limited to present day pakistan(ex Hindustan),it spread in northern india including gujarat.
And you are not understanding the concept of shared culture.Ofcourse the so called pathans and baloch look different from Indians but they are also different from Pakistani Punjabis.South Indians look different from North Indians yet we both follow the same culture,same religion etc.
India has always been a cultural entity,a unity in diversity from the Himalayas to Sri Lanka,from Bhutan to Gandhara(present day Kandahar).
They may have different looks but from time immemorial we have shared a common culture,a common religion,a common tradition which is broadly classified as Hinduism.
Till modern day Afghanistan had the marks of its glorious past until the Taliban destroyed the Bamiyan Buddhas constructed by Ashoka.

Sindh todays shares its history with present day indian state of gujarat.The map of India and Pakistan today is just an accident,it could have happened even other way,But what will always remain eternal is that for 95% of peoples of the Indian subcontinent (whether they are brown,yellow or black) they shared a common tradition broadly classified as Hinduism.

And no amount of history whitewashing by pakistanis can change it.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i dont know who said guru dev is a muslim
as far a i know zakir naik once said the Sikh guru Nanak might be a Muslims
but he's not a pakistani

Blackwater

but he's not a pakistani
yyyy he was born in pakistan,hassan adbal aka nankana shahib

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok i firmly accept that all pakistanis(if you guys want i will include afghan and Persian for you guys as well)

they have Indian origin and were Hindu once but later converted to Islam by force because of fanatic Muslims invaders

PS- i Am sure i will get many likes for this post

blank_quest

Country flag
but he's not a pakistani

so you believe this BS. guy

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunder singh

i remember a joke if you like this do click at like.

An ingenious & intelligent speech made by an Indian in the United Nations Assembly that made the world community smile.
A UN representative from India began: 'Before beginning my talk I want to tell
you something about Rishi (SAINT) Kashyap, after whom Kashmir is named. When he s.t.r.u.c.k a rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath.' He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished!!!
"A Pakistani had stolen them".
The UN Pakistani representative jumped up furiously and shouted, 'what are
you talking about?!!! "The Pakistanis weren't there then".
The Indian representative smiled and said, 'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech. 'And they say Kashmir belongs to them??!!!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles