Why are the embedded X/Twitter tweets not loading or working??

sameer3694

This has always been an issue with deleted tweets too. Is there an automated bot that can add screenshots of a tweet to your message when you post a link? Something like that needs to be built into the forum.

AnantS

Country flag
Nothing much in the console either.

Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: 'interest-cohort' followed by a 404(not found)

and this - net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_ADBLOCKER

Possibly an ad-blocker/plugin issue.
nope I am not using adblocker but still. x based url dont embed you need to change them too twitter URL. Rest I believe twitter might be updating code for handling imbedded images. Given lot of blocked handles can be seen via their embed tweets.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
the real reason lots of embedding does not work with DFI is simply the xenforo version used here is damn outdated now, like more than half websites in media embedding alone does not exist anymore or have been changed, twitter still used to be twitter back then
in bottom it shows 2020 so i guess that's when this software was released....even back then lots of websites in media were gone already....

@LurkerBaba requesting for a forum software update plox

another_armchair

Country flag
nope I am not using adblocker but still. x based url dont embed you need to change them too twitter URL. Rest I believe twitter might be updating code for handling imbedded images. Given lot of blocked handles can be seen via their embed tweets.
image_2023-12-16_220854433.png

Sum ting wong. From what I gather, it could be an offending/missing page header that is causing this issue OR a browser based privacy update that is breaking the tweet embeds.

Lastly, a new twitter 'feature' could be the reason.

^The above is from Firefox.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles