Who is the most Evil individual from the 20th century ?

Most evil of the 20th Century

• Mao Zedong

Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Joseph Stalin

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Adolf Hitler

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Winston Churchill

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • Henry Kissinger

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Hirohito

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Jinnah

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Pol Pot

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Idi Amin

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Yahya Khan

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

Scalieback

Professional
Scalie it gives me great pleasure in making you look stupid again. a small matter with the fix you did with Messiah's spelling.

The correct way to spell it would be illiterate. I told ya i'l whack ya. Stay in like or the straight jacket comes out next.
Yep, well done. I mentioned to Yusuf by PM re editing posts and he mentioned the 12 minute rule.

You got me on this one occasion and I'm happy to say that you did. Well done. See, that's how its done, gracious in defeat

As for the rest of your posts, we can all see how poorly you fared and frankly its a shame you're not man enough to concede.

Whack away :rotflmao:

trackwhack

Yep, well done. I mentioned to Yusuf by PM re editing posts and he mentioned the 12 minute rule.

You got me on this one occasion and I'm happy to say that you did. Well done. See, that's how its done, gracious in defeat

As for the rest of your posts, we can all see how poorly you fared and frankly its a shame you're not man enough to concede.

Whack away :rotflmao:
Thats your comeback? C'mon at least put up a fight. Keep me in shape. This is plane weak. :pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Good point, well debated.:rolleyes: Now, show me where he directly said,"let them starve" and was directly responsible for those deaths rather than other factors coming into play such as local officials, your system of disseminating food, etc etc and one other minor point "there was a war on old boy".

As Hitler preached anti-semetism and signed the order(s)/legislation he can be called as being directly responsible.
Good point, well debated.

Hitler went and killed those Jews personally?:rolleyes:

SO the killings in concentration camps are not considered as killings?

The way Churchill *** starved the Indians is a much worse way of killing than what Hitler did:mad:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Indian history written by an Indian? And .....?
And what history you follow?

British history written by bigotten pigs, who considered it their birth right to loot, rape, kill others ... And???

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I'm unsure where this will end. Will someone just come up with one set of stats? After all, I keep getting fed from 20% to 30%. It's like drawing a border, albeit the sub continent of India is now used. Are you sure you don't want to include Malaysia as well? After all, we colonised them.
The point being that they got rid of their feudal system extremely quickly and thirty years later are beating up Russians.

How long has India been independent again?
How much has Japan looted again? :frusty:

So very much like the East India Company then? You still refuse to see the point about where they came from I see. What they did when they arrived....
Do you not understand what he is saying, or are you just pretending to not understand. Mughals had become Indians here after a few generations. The wealth was looted back from Central Asia and it remained in India. This is not the same as what your country did - which involved shipping off the Indian treasures to that tiny island.

However, with this logic, no one can even have a debate without involving in trolling with you. :tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yours? Or the Indian sub continents? It also doesn't cover 'independent Indian sub continent' or that controlled by the British

We were controlling 20-25% of the GDP anytime in the world history, when the Brit pigs were not there. Dont twist and derail the topic

Then again, whenever a country is conquered it loses it's share to the conquerors. Maybe yours will go down again when the Chinese take over?

Next point
So your country is being taken over by Pakis(conquest through slow migration:p). Whenever the conqueror conquers something, then he is entitled to take the wealth and treasures with him. So dont whine when Pakistanis are making it easy on your girls:pound:. They are entitled their share :rotflmao:

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Good god, when are you going to take responsibility for yourselves then? Fifty years time? A hundred? Or will it always be Britains fault?

We looted plenty thanks. When you conquer Britain, please help yourself to any of our (and your) baubles you want.

I guess what you don't want to mention and are frankly afraid to do is the spending of your money on a number of other projects rather than social reform. Still, it's your money and there's always the 'old colonial masters' to blame...... Forever ............... And ever ......

I personally think its time to grow up and face the world on your own two feet without continually leaning on that old crutch of colonial oppression.
Really, you need to stop this silliness. I don't know if you are really not getting the point, or whether you're pretending not to understand.

We have hundreds of discussions on India's problems in this forum, and others. Britain is really not mentioned even once. Why don't you go through the archives and see the numerous discussions we have had? Frankly, we don't give as rat's ass to what happened pre-1947. No one keeps blaming Britain.

But really, when we see a pompous Brit boasting about how Brits were a "benign influence on India" and how the Brits "brought India up to speed", it makes our blood boil. Really. Maybe you need to stop constantly insinuating that Brit rule was a good thing. Look inward, your silly education system has fed you false history.

And this is the last goddamn time I want to hear this bullshit about "spending on other projects". Go, get statistics on how much has been spent "on other projects" over the decades, compare it with the total expenditure. Go, get the stats before making pompous statements on how India's "spending on other projects is the reason for India's problems". Yes, I know that you have conceded that the choice is India's. Now, go a step ahead and try to understand basic economics and finance, and stop this crap of blaming "India's spending on other projects" for India's problems. It is as asinine as claiming that piddly British so-called "aid" is "funding India's space program", as the semi-educated scum commenting on online Brit papers keep whining.

Somehow, this seems to be stubbornly embedded in the head of Brits. I am beginning to think there is something wrong with the Brit population, and their collective commonsense and economic sense.

KS

Bye bye DFI
What has the debate gotten into ?

@scalieback...Sir, I would just like to say one thing...the excuse of White man's burden and spreading civilization that was conveniently used for looting Africa does not sit well with the Indian sub-continent....Actually for us..you were the burden..a band of bandits from a cold, god forsaken, good_for_nothing, big_as_my_ass island looting a land that at that time controlled almost 20% of the world economy and a far more civilized nation with a rich cultural heritage.

Anyway I dont hold them responsible considering that culture was something of a relatively distant concept for them....they came, they looted stuff, killed just 3+ million of my country men and had a little parting gift of dividing my nation and giving a perennial pain_in_the_ass in the western borders...fine past is past and we have moved on thinking of it as a bad dream,,...my request to you is the same..please move on...and just dont ----ing try to rationalize that as "oh we were so good to you guys...we did this..we did that.bla bla bla."...Just move on...

Coming to the topic, I see that the toad face has got the most # of votes and deservedly so..

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
fine past is past and we have moved on thinking of it as a bad dream,,...my request to you is the same..please move on...and just dont ----ing try to rationalize that as "oh we were so good to you guys...we did this..we did that.bla bla bla."...Just move on...
Exactly the point I keep making to Scalieback and co. Past is past, and everyone in India has really moved on, no one even discusses the empire anymore. But we can do without people coming and telling us how benevolent and great the Brits were.

panduranghari

The Marshall plan for a start. We'd never have had enough money to start the NHS and America knew it.
Marshall plan has nothing to do with it. The indirect colonialism continued with IMF as the pallbearer. UK is the founding member.

LalTopi

I think the gentleman with the French flag has mentioned a number of reasons that Churchill cannot be solely to blame. What hasn't been mentioned was that "there was a bl00dy war on!"

I don't want anyone to eat humble pie, just have a sense of perspective.

Please don't get me started on Bose or Pmaitra will get upset :)
The gentleman with the French flag did indeed raise a number of relevant points. But Mudhushree's work is more recent based on newly released government records over the core decisions that were made.

Its a shame that you cannot seem to come up with anything more substantive than posting old Monty Python clips and "there was a bl00dy war on!" as it is not possible to have a debate on the same level then.

LalTopi

Indian history written by an Indian? And .....?
So Indians are not allowed to write about Indian history?
No dogs or Indians allowed in and all that?

Its a shame you chose not to read the paper, as it did attempt to give both sides of the argument. Still, I think that just about summarises your level of knowledge in the matter. Have you ever read a history book by the way? even by non-Indians?

Scalieback

Professional

Scalieback

Professional
How much has Japan looted again? :frusty:
Most of the pacific rim from '42 to '44 or so, large expanses of China, Korea etc.

Do you not understand what he is saying, or are you just pretending to not understand. Mughals had become Indians here after a few generations. The wealth was looted back from Central Asia and it remained in India. This is not the same as what your country did - which involved shipping off the Indian treasures to that tiny island.
So no reinvestment at all then? None at all? I'll quote 'Life of Brian' again if you wish?

Obviously size matters to you 'tiny island'

However, with this logic, no one can even have a debate without involving in trolling with you. :tsk:
Hallo kettle, this is pot; you are loud and clear

Scalieback

Professional

We were controlling 20-25% of the GDP anytime in the world history, when the Brit pigs were not there. Dont twist and derail the topic
Pots and kettles re derailing topics methinks :cool:

So your country is being taken over by Pakis(conquest through slow migration:p). Whenever the conqueror conquers something, then he is entitled to take the wealth and treasures with him. So dont whine when Pakistanis are making it easy on your girls:pound:. They are entitled their share :rotflmao:
Oooohh, good comeback :rolleyes: All this racism against Pakistani's. I always thought you were the same people?

Scalieback

Professional
Really, you need to stop this silliness. I don't know if you are really not getting the point, or whether you're pretending not to understand.

We have hundreds of discussions on India's problems in this forum, and others. Britain is really not mentioned even once. Why don't you go through the archives and see the numerous discussions we have had? Frankly, we don't give as rat's ass to what happened pre-1947. No one keeps blaming Britain.
Really? Just read this thread and others for a different view.

But really, when we see a pompous Brit boasting about how Brits were a "benign influence on India" and how the Brits "brought India up to speed", it makes our blood boil. Really. Maybe you need to stop constantly insinuating that Brit rule was a good thing. Look inward, your silly education system has fed you false history.
I think it was a good thing, but that's my viewpoint. You don't have to agree. India, if it hadn't been conquered by some other power may have made it's own industrial revolution and retained it's commercial power and even united on it's own. Who knows?

And this is the last goddamn time I want to hear this bullshit about "spending on other projects". Go, get statistics on how much has been spent "on other projects" over the decades, compare it with the total expenditure. Go, get the stats before making pompous statements on how India's "spending on other projects is the reason for India's problems". Yes, I know that you have conceded that the choice is India's. Now, go a step ahead and try to understand basic economics and finance, and stop this crap of blaming "India's spending on other projects" for India's problems. It is as asinine as claiming that piddly British so-called "aid" is "funding India's space program", as the semi-educated scum commenting on online Brit papers keep whining.
I never said Brit aid was funding your space programme or anything like it. If you keep blaming India's ills on Britain sixty five years later i will quite honestly ask why you have not diverted that wealth on other projects. It's called standing on your own two feet and growing up. Not blaming all your ills on former 'colonial masters.'

Somehow, this seems to be stubbornly embedded in the head of Brits. I am beginning to think there is something wrong with the Brit population, and their collective commonsense and economic sense.
Somehow, this seems to be stubbornly embedded in the head of Indians. I am beginning to think there is something wrong with theIndian population, and their collective commonsense and economic sense.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Wow - pretty old thread, scalieback.

Anyway, I've just had a very very long flight, and I'm too tired to discuss this. I'll let Mad Indian and the others do the talking. :D

Global Defence

New threads

Articles