What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
We can't undo the Nehruvian goof-ups. Now, what options we are left with?
1. Go to war with Pak
For what? We don't want Pok, we just need to retain indian side of the kashmir.
2. Hold plebiscite under UN supervision
we have given more than enough options and compromise points to pakistan, they chose the military and proxy war, so plebiscite is not an option given the time and demographic changes and a bloody history.
3. Maintain status-quo and keep fighting terrorists.
Yes, that's our option. Each year indo pak economic and military disparity is increasing in our favour. With modern technology growth we can implement most moden techniques and weapons to prevent infiltration, global sentiments are also against terrorism, so basically everything is in india's favour. Sooner or later Pakistan will have no option but to give up the wet dreams about kashmir.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
For what? We don't want Pok, we just need to retain indian side of the kashmir.
You say India should give up on PoK & Aksai Chin? There are Sanghis on this forum, both Members & Mods, who echo the sentiments of Ram Madhav's 'Akhand Bharat'. Personally though, I believe more ppl means more trouble. There is no way you can annex territory sans it's Natives.
Proxy war with Pak will go on becoz, she wants to see India disintegrate; can she forget her own disintegration and humiliation at the hands of India in 1971?

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Today one of my friend called to talk about my FB posts on JNU Anti National students and he was very angry on me for those posts. It was just two mins conversation. When I was trying to explain him about those updates and students, he suddenly got angry on me and asked me "where the hell were you when Nathuram Godse killed Mahatma Gandhi, why didn’t you protest and post like you did for JNU and disconnected the call. Later I got to know that he has recently joined AAP

Courtesy: FB forward

I had posted this forward in WhatsApp, AAPtards said they were true followers of Mahatma Gandhi.

My reply to AAPtards was:

If they are following gandhi why are they opposing his beliefs

AAPtards are fakes, I tell you why. 1. Gandhi was against cow slaughtering and beef, when BJP government banned beef AAPtards opposed and purposefully started eating beef . 2. Gandhi was for cleanliness and hygienic surrounding, when Modi launched swacha Bharath abhyan they opposed it and AAPtards made Delhi dirty. 3. Gandhi was for communal harmony but AAPtards divide the nation in what ever way it is possible by calling Indians dalits, muslims, jats, patels, etc So AAP and AAPtards are fake and fooling themselves and general public.

Now the group is silent.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Today one of my friend called to talk about my FB posts on JNU Anti National students and he was very angry on me for those posts. It was just two mins conversation. When I was trying to explain him about those updates and students, he suddenly got angry on me and asked me "where the hell were you when Nathuram Godse killed Mahatma Gandhi, why didn’t you protest and post like you did for JNU and disconnected the call. Later I got to know that he has recently joined AAP

Courtesy: FB forward

I had posted this forward in WhatsApp, AAPtards said they were true followers of Mahatma Gandhi.

My reply to AAPtards was:

If they are following gandhi why are they opposing his beliefs

AAPtards are fakes, I tell you why. 1. Gandhi was against cow slaughtering and beef, when BJP government banned beef AAPtards opposed and purposefully started eating beef . 2. Gandhi was for cleanliness and hygienic surrounding, when Modi launched swacha Bharath abhyan they opposed it and AAPtards made Delhi dirty. 3. Gandhi was for communal harmony but AAPtards divide the nation in what ever way it is possible by calling Indians dalits, muslims, jats, patels, etc So AAP and AAPtards are fake and fooling themselves and general public.

Now the group is silent.

AAPtards are political hippies who find refuge in whatabouteries to defend all unintelligent rants and raves they make.

Their rise in synthetic and the Sonia Gandhi eco system that has been directly and indirectly supporting them will keep doing it till INC improve in states after playing second fiddle for few more years. Looking at MSM only few crook News Portal with negligible presence and absolute in tatter credibility are supporting them. On SM apptards are running naked with usual few amputated ears (kann tuttey) ******s running trends everyday almost at same time.

There is no need to teach or preach them anything, just make sure we say what we have to say.

India is such a large electoral specimen that they will get consumed, digested and defeated one day or the other.

All BJP has to do is form good alliances, be less greedy when negotiating seats, invest in projecting more regional leaders/heroes and remain aggressive/ assertive about what they stand for.

In Delhi their Vote share remained intact. In Bihar they are largest single party going by vote share again.

Like Modi said to congress-I today that people know what you are doing what you stand for. In think that wraps it all.

shade

Country flag
You say India should give up on PoK & Aksai Chin? There are Sanghis on this forum, both Members & Mods, who echo the sentiments of Ram Madhav's 'Akhand Bharat'. Personally though, I believe more ppl means more trouble. There is no way you can annex territory sans it's Natives.
Proxy war with Pak will go on becoz, she wants to see India disintegrate; can she forget her own disintegration and humiliation at the hands of India in 1971?
Aksai chin is just a barren wasteland.Chinks can keep it.
PoK is probably filled with Jihadis by now.So even thats pointless
i am by no means a khaki half chaddi,but even i want "Akhand Bharat" but only with co operation of "neighbor" countries who should have a certain economic development standard,somewhat like European Union in the future (50-80 years)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Kanhaiya , he is giving speech in JNU

targets modi ..

shade

Country flag
Kanhaiya , he is giving speech in JNU

targets modi ..
He has been told by court no not make any more anti national speeches.
so don't get wet thinking we will get another
"BHARAT TERE TUKDE HONGE INSHALLA INSHALLA" incident any time soon

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
AAPtards are political hippies who find refuge in whatabouteries to defend all unintelligent rants and raves they make.

Their rise in synthetic and the Sonia Gandhi eco system that has been directly and indirectly supporting them will keep doing it till INC improve in states after playing second fiddle for few more years. Looking at MSM only few crook News Portal with negligible presence and absolute in tatter credibility are supporting them. On SM apptards are running naked with usual few amputated ears (kann tuttey) ******s running trends everyday almost at same time.

There is no need to teach or preach them anything, just make sure we say what we have to say.

India is such a large electoral specimen that they will get consumed, digested and defeated one day or the other.

All BJP has to do is form good alliances, be less greedy when negotiating seats, invest in projecting more regional leaders/heroes and remain aggressive/ assertive about what they stand for.

In Delhi their Vote share remained intact. In Bihar they are largest single party going by vote share again.

Like Modi said to congress-I today that people know what you are doing what you stand for. In think that wraps it all.
i saw an aaptard posting on a popular tech-forum, that "Smriti Irani's speech was so biased; she kept calling jnu students anti-national. she should've been balanced; should've also mentioned/praised the good works done by those students."

aww cho cho chweet! dekhiye kitna maasoom sujhaav hai!

barbaad-e-gulistaan karne ko, har shaakh par ek aaptard baitha hai!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
He has been told by court no not make any more anti national speeches.
so don't get wet thinking we will get another
"BHARAT TERE TUKDE HONGE INSHALLA INSHALLA" incident any time soon
let him give speech.. just waiting for him repeat the mistake again :D

Nuvneet Kundu

After Kanhaiya's release from Jail

He's out on conditional bail; Chutiya commies are already celebrating as if he's been acquitted of his crime and making him look like the victim of a wrongful arrest.

Bail ≠ Bharat Ratna

By the way, what happened to his 'poor background'? How is it that he is conveniently standing in an opulent building surrounded by rich friends while his prestitute friends plastered the media with images of his 'poverty' while he was in jail?

shade

Country flag
btw anyone think the 10 "foreign" elements yelling anti india slogans were not "foreign" but JNU Profs instead?,
because the average stone pelter variety doesn't have balding heads.They look old.

shade

Country flag
He's out on conditional bail; Chutiya commies are already celebrating as if he's been acquitted of his crime and making him look like the victim of a wrongful arrest.

Bail ≠ Bharat Ratna

By the way, what happened to his 'poor background'? How is it that he is conveniently standing in an opulent building surrounded by rich friends while his prestitute friends plastered the media with images of his 'poverty' while he was in jail?
The same commies who were behaving like he's radioactive :lol:
yechury was full mute while all this drama was playing :rofl:
not suddenly this average commie sloganeer is now a "national hero"

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
Disadvantages of being a common man in India:

1. Pakistan ISI attacking India via proxy (eg. 26/11, Pathankot etc.....) and blaming Indian spy agency RAW.
2. Some pseudo-seculars calling Ishrat Jahan killing a fake encounter.
3. Corporates looting taxpayers money through PSU banks for their own personal enjoyment and then flee to other countries (eg. Vijay Mallya).
4. Students in Universities raising anti-national slogans and getting support from some sections of the media.
5. A specific community creating Law & order problem, destroying public property and taking Delhi hostage thus getting rewarded for Reservation.
6. Killer of a former Prime Minister of India may be released on humanitarian grounds.
7. India with a billion plus population can't produce a world class soccer team.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
kanahiyakumar ko toh aap or cpi walo ne apna leader bana dala bhaiya.. :p

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Disadvantages of being a common man in India:

1. Pakistan ISI attacking India via proxy (eg. 26/11, Pathankot etc.....) and blaming Indian spy agency RAW.
2. Some pseudo-seculars calling Ishrat Jahan killing a fake encounter.
3. Corporates looting taxpayers money through PSU banks for their own personal enjoyment and then flee to other countries (eg. Vijay Mallya).
4. Students in Universities raising anti-national slogans and getting support from some sections of the media.
5. A specific community creating Law & order problem, destroying public property and taking Delhi hostage thus getting rewarded for Reservation.
6. Killer of a former Prime Minister of India may be released on humanitarian grounds.
7. India with a billion plus population can't produce a world class soccer team.
Common man will never learn what is behind these things. That is why he will remain as voter.

When he plays outside his comfort zone, he will get all confused with smallest of things..
Wisdom from my tired brain.

Now go sleep and have happy dreams.

Sheep not fit for shephard role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads

Articles