What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvneet Kundu

A large number of Hindus are not Sanghis, but still want Ram Temple.

Being Sanghi is not essential for being a supporter of Hindu thoughts.
There's a fresh update on this. SC in its order today has accepted Subramanian Swamy's petititon to intervene in pending civil appeals in the Ayodhya title suit. According to Marxist retards, even SC is a Sanghi.

cc @harsh

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Bhailog, sorry to interrupt your discussions, the following bit of information is irrelevant to the context of the thread but it's not worth creating a separate thread so just bear with me or ignore the message. (But it's too good to ignore)

MP courts issues arrest warrant against Digvijaya singh.

A court on Friday issued warrant against former Madhya Pradesh chief minister Digvijay Singh in connection to forged appointments made in MP assembly during his tenure at CM House. Jehangirabad police on Friday had presented challan in the case before the special court which issued the warrant against Singh for not appearing before the court. Pertaining to the forged assembly appointments took place from 1993 to 2003, the accused in the case include Digvijay Singh, former assembly speaker Sriniwas Tiwari and several others.

@DingDong @maomao @Bornubus @OneGrimPilgrim @sorcerer
so was he anticipating this & hence lying low? we the internet yindoos are missing doggy.

IIRC, a case/complaint was also registered against him regarding putting forth forged docs in the vyapam case. i at first thought the above warrant was for that.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
How do you know what % of Hindus are Sanghis? Do you have some census data? And I tell you secular Hindus are not in favor of constructing Ram Temple in the disputed site.
So it matters whether you are a Sanghi or not.
How do you know Hindus on the forum or in general are Sanghis, do you have some census data ?

My observations is based on history and common sense,RSS has its roots in Central India with very few cadres even in Hindu heartland of UP, as for north it was Arya Samaj not RSS which was strong.

Coming to Ram mandir, it doesn't matter what secular hindus think, they were irrelevant when Babri was Razed to ground they are irrelevant today.

The site already has a makeshift temple visitors can visit the site and there is zero Muslim presence since the site been demolished.

Its only matter of time, with HC already gave its verdict that 2/3 of the land will be given to hindus.In SC the fight is for remaining 1/3 given to musalman.

Nuvneet Kundu

so was he anticipating this & hence lying low? we the internet yindoos are missing doggy.

IIRC, a case/complaint was also registered against him regarding putting forth forged docs in the vyapam case. i at first thought the above warrant was for that.
The court had summoned him for the hearing today but this abomination didn't turn up so the court got angry and issued an arrest warrant so he will be arrested and brought in the court tomorrow morning 11 am.

Bornubus

Bhai last destination is supreme court which is going on today................. this decision will come today or tomorrow. ..
And you know when patience run out then no logic no reasoning remain valid....... even numbers grow on trees on that day
2/3 of the site given to Hindus where the main deity has already been installed in makeshift enclosure, the site is under police and paramilitary protection.

SC can't change that the fight is for remaining 1/3.Hindus won't back down on Ram mandir.

During Ayodhya riots Rajput Regiment refused the order to move Ayodha first time in history since Rama is the patron diety of the Regiment.

Their war car is Raja Ram chandra ki jay

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
How do you know what % of Hindus are Sanghis? Do you have some census data? And I tell you secular Hindus are not in favor of constructing Ram Temple in the disputed site.
So it matters whether you are a Sanghi or not.
Of course, "secular" Hindus are not in favour. When did we ever question that?
The thing is, sasum, these sickos form maybe 0.5% of the human population of the country. Mostly in urban areas, infested by cockroach leftists, the scum of modern human civilisation.
Perhaps it matters to you if one is Sanghi or not. It is convenient for leftist idiots to hide behind nomenclatures. One thing is simple though
Hindus WANT Ram Mandir

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
See the war cries .... of Indian army redgiments..

Rajput Redgiment : Raja Ramchandra Ki Jai
Jat Redgiment : Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwaan
Garhwal rifles: Badri Vishal lal ki Jai
Gurkha Redgiment: Jai Maa Kaali Ayo Gurkhali
Naga Redgiment : Jai Durga Naga
Ladhak Scouts : Ki Ki So So Lhargyalo
Maratha Redgiment: Bol Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Ki Jai
Bihar Redgiment: Jai Bajrang Bali
J&K Rifles: Durga Mata ki Jai
Dogra Redgiment: Jwala Mata ki Jai ..

and so on ...

Ram Mandir toh ban ke rahega guru..

Bornubus

There's a fresh update on this. SC in its order today has accepted Subramanian Swamy's petititon to intervene in pending civil appeals in the Ayodhya title suit. According to Marxist retards, even SC is a Sanghi.

cc @harsh
Hindus will never forget the contribution of Mr Swami towards the community.

He is not a sanghi,considering his intellect in every field this guy deserve much better than a puny karyakarta.

No body took him seriously until he make a case so strong to refute, ever seen his debates with pakis ?

Bornubus

See the war cries .... of Indian army redgiments..

Rajput Redgiment : Raja Ramchandra Ki Jai
Jat Redgiment : Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwaan
Garhwal rifles: Badri Vishalnaath ki Jai
Gurkha Redgiment: Jai Maa Kaali Ayo Gurkhali
Naga Redgiment : Jai Durga Naga
Ladhak Scouts : Ki Ki So So Lhargyalo
Maratha Redgiment: Bol Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Ki Jai
Bihar Redgiment: Jai Bajrang Bali
J&K Rifles: Durga Mata ki Jai
Dogra Redgiment: Jwala Mata ki Jai ..

and so on ...

Ram Mandir toh ban ke rahega guru..
But the nature of armed forces remain secular for ex we have mosque, Gurdwara and temple in every Cantt.

Even seperate musalman companies has their own war cries Nara e taqbir Allah hu Akbar is the war cry of Some Mujahid companies in Grenadiers Regt.

They baffled Pakis with this in Kargil war, an all Musalman company under Major Ajit Singh, captured peaks in Tololing battle.

Nuvneet Kundu

But the nature of armed forces remain secular for ex we have mosque, Gurdwara and temple in every Cantt.

Even seperate musalman companies has their own war cries Nara e taqbir Allah hu Akbar is the war cry of Some Mujahid companies in Grenadiers Regt.

They baffled Pakis with this in Kargil war, an all Musalman company under Major Ajit Singh, captured peaks in Tololing battle.
But this fact shouldn't be used in civilian politics as an excuse to deny legitimate rights to Hindus. I'm tired of hearing people who give a clean chit to all muslims because "A R Rehman has done a lot for the nation by singing songs". I am sure there will be someone who will use the facts that you mentioned to bail out some other muslim from a tricky situation like Malda by claiming that no one should question any muslim because a few fought during Kargil war.

Bornubus

But this fact shouldn't be used in civilian politics as an excuse to deny legitimate rights to Hindus. I'm tired of hearing people who give a clean chit to all muslims because "A R Rehman has done a lot for the nation by singing songs". I am sure there will be someone who will use the facts that you mentioned to bail out some other muslim from a tricky situation like Malda by claiming that no one should question any muslim because a few fought during Kargil war.
My post was in context of armed forces, several musalman soldiers martyred on Tololing for the country fighting paki musalman.I personally have a lot of respect for martyrs irrespective of religion.

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
Makes you wonder how fucked India was 2 years ago..

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
अच्छा हुआ स्मृति ईरानी ने "दुर्गा एपिसोड" संसद में खोल दिया वरना लोगों को पता कैसे चलता ? डिबेट कैसे होते ?

However has anyone lodged an FIR against Maa Durga episode ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles