What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvneet Kundu

How long are you in this forum ?? Not even 1 month ... and now you are started uncovering underground communists like me... Now I need a place to hide...:scared1: ...

Do you know for how long I am in this forum ?? more than 5 years with 3000 + posts...

I am What I am, I do not need any certificates from any one... read my post some 5 years back... read my exchanges on kejriwal with @Singh [ I was fortunate that I did not got banned by him, else some other mods have done it already]...

Keep away your anti Bengali rants to your self... do not get into personal attack...

@pmaitra @Singh @Sakal Gharelu Ustad please keep watch on him...
Where's the anti-Bengali rant in that? Don't cook up your own victimhood stories. You recommended the purge of millions of people as a means to achieve economic progress. It's the police that needs to keep a watch on you.

bose

Country flag
Btw, above was not anti-Bengali rant!!:nono:
I did not say that above post is anti Bengali rant... I am just suggesting him based on one of @Navneet Kundu post earlier where he found in this forum where Bengalis were boasting ... I did not find any ... I did replied to that thread that got deleted by you... inspite of that I have been very civil... There is very rare occasion that my posts get deleted in my last 6 years in this forum...

I have found very recently that there is an attempt to generalize Bengalis as communists ... that is un fair... I just want to bring it up in a civilized manner ...

Nuvneet Kundu

I did not say that above post is anti Bengali rant... I am just suggesting him based on one of @Navneet Kundu post earlier where he found in this forum where Bengalis were boasting ... I did not find any ... I did replied to that thread that got deleted by you... inspite of that I have been very civil... There is very rare occasion that my posts get deleted ...

I have found very recently that there is an attempt to generalize Bengalis as communists ... that is un fair... I just want to bring it up in a civilized manner ...
What's uncivilized about what I said? Mao purged millions of people and you claim that it is a good move. Be ready to defend your position with facts especially if you recommend the genocide of people as an economic model. Where's the logic in that? Just because you have been caught on the back foot now you are claiming some sort of personal vindictive agenda by people. I can assure you, even if you go anywhere in the world and tell people that killing millions of people will improve the economy, you are going to get unfavorable responses from people. You are the one endorsing a leader who killed millions, you need to show some civility.

As far as being a communist is concerned you yourself said 'I am what I am'. If you are not a communist then say so clearly, then I will be obliged to take my comments back and apologize.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Next time you see these jholawalas and you are outside any student vicinity, beat the shit out of a few of these rotten brats.

SEND a couple of them to hospitals and instill fear in them.

bose

Country flag
Where's the anti-Bengali rant in that? Don't cook up your own victimhood stories. You recommended the purge of millions of people as a means to achieve economic progress. It's the police that needs to keep a watch on you.
Did you not say couple of days back you have thread where Bengalis were boasting ? Your posts reflect that you resort to personal attacks calling others communists ? Generalizing all Bengalis as communists ?

Did I recommended Mao's killings of people ?

Why police have to keep watch on me ? Have I done any anti national activities ? Have I broken any law ?? care to explain ?? if you can ...

I believe I am twice your age ... please do not get hyper and jump the gun ...

@Singh @pmaitra @Sakal Gharelu Ustad for your kind attention...

airtel

Country flag
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nuvneet Kundu

Did you not say couple of days back you have thread where Bengalis were boasting ? Your posts reflect that you resort to personal attacks calling others communists ? Generalizing all Bengalis as communists ?

Did I recommended Mao's killings of people ?

Why police have to keep watch on me ? Have I done any anti national activities ? Have I broken any law ?? care to explain ?? if you can ...

I believe I am twice your age ... please do not get hyper and jump the gun ...
Yes I concur with your observations that some Bengalis were indeed indulging in the kind of activities that you mention. As far as the state of W.Bengal and communism goes, well, it's a known fact that communism lasted in Bengal for 35 years. It's not a fantasy that I cooked up from some propaganda website. It's a known fact. What's so scandalous about it?

In the last 3 consecutive messages that you have made on this thread, you have threatened me with age, you have accused me of being new and tried to use your established position to bully me and all sorts of underhanded tactics. It is I who should seek admin intervention @Yusuf. If it is a stated policy of the forum that they don't want new members and only want an echo chamber made up of old members then the admins can clarify it. Everyone is new sometime then they contribute content to the forum and become old. I'm not sure how a new forum member can simultaneously be new and old at the same time, it's like asking a woman to give birth to a 10 year old boy suddenly. The age of someone's account on a forum does not add to the credibility of the ideas that one espouses, especially if that idea is endorsing genocide. What's wrong will be wrong, and will be challenged.

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Yes I believe I concur with your observations that some Bengalis were indeed indulging in the kind of activities that you mention.
Here you go "SOME BENGALIS" I can also put counter argument that "SOME NON BENGALIS" do the same... so what ??

As far as the state of W.Bengal and communism goes, well, it's a known fact that communism lasted in Bengal for 35 years. It's not a fantasy that I cooked up from some propaganda website. It's a known fact. What's so scandalous about it?
Do you have any problem of 35 years of communism in Bengal ? If not then just respect the people's choice and move on... if people have made wrong choice let them suffer ...

Going by your argument then whole of India voted for Modi ?? No... [ Incidentally BJP got around 30+ % of total votes]... Majority of people did not voted for Modi...

The fact is Indian Constitution allows people the freedom to choses their leaders that includes communists ... like it or not...

Nuvneet Kundu

Here you go "SOME BENGALIS" I can also put counter argument that "SOME NON BENGALIS" do the same... so what ??

Do you have any problem of 35 years of communism in Bengal ? If not then just respect the people's choice and move on... if people have made wrong choice let them suffer ...

Going by your argument then whole of India voted for Modi ?? No... [ Incidentally BJP got around 30+ % of total votes]... Majority of people did not voted for Modi...

The fact is Indian Constitution allows people the freedom to choses their leaders that includes communists ... like it or not...
Why should I have any problem with people's choice, in fact, why should you have any problem with anyone making a statement about it? This being a forum meant for discussion it is perfectly legitimate for people to notice a pattern of voting that has led to any state in India having repeatedly elected a certain kind of government. You find it offensive that someone claims that there is a pattern to how people vote? What's scandalous about it?

Are you a spokesperson of every Indian who resides in W. Bengal? Why are you personally offended by the generic observations of any forum member about any state? Where does constitution come into this? they voted for whoever they wanted, I just noted that they did. Where's the reason for you to get your blood pressure high about it?

bose

Country flag
Yes I concur with your observations that some Bengalis were indeed indulging in the kind of activities that you mention. As far as the state of W.Bengal and communism goes, well, it's a known fact that communism lasted in Bengal for 35 years. This feat wouldn't have been possible if the people didn't continue to vote it in power repeatedly. It's not a fantasy that I cooked up from some propaganda website. It's a known fact. What's so scandalous about it?

In the last 3 consecutive messages that you have made on this thread, you have threatened me with age, you have accused me of being new and tried to use your established position to bully me and all sorts of underhanded tactics. It is I who should seek admin intervention @Yusuf. If it is a stated policy of the forum that they don't want new members and only want an echo chamber made up of old members then the admins can clarify it. Everyone is new sometime then they contribute content to the forum and become old. I'm not sure how a new forum member can simultaneously be new and old at the same time, it's like asking a woman to give birth to a 10 year old boy suddenly. The age of someone's account on a forum does not add to the credibility of the ideas that one espouses, especially if that idea is endorsing genocide. What's wrong will be wrong, and will be challenged.
I have tried to be very polite and good with you... I am much older than you [ does it means a threating posture ? ] and is it a sin to suggest calmness to a younger guy ?

It was you who was claiming that you have unearthed another [ read bose] hiding communist ... I was replying to that...

@pmaitra @Singh @Sakal Gharelu Ustad for your information...

Nuvneet Kundu

I have tried to be very polite and good with you... I am much older than you [ does it means a threating posture ? ] and is it a sin to suggest calmness to a younger guy ?

It was you who was claiming that you have unearthed another [ read bose] hiding communist ... I was replying to that...

@pmaitra @Singh @Sakal Gharelu Ustad for your information...
I haven't been uncalm in responding to you either. This is not a matter for mods, it's a matter for admins to intervene, why a legitimate point being made is being stifled by forum members. You are directly hurting the owners of the forum by throttling debates on the forum. Everyone has the right to put across their point and engage in a debate. If the topic itself is not of your liking then there is an option to disengage from debate instead of asking other people to stop talking. If you attack every new member on the forum then the forum will be left with just admins and mods, then you can sit and sing songs in your own echo chamber. You are repeatedly posting things that are not relevant to the topic. Read the title of the thread itself asks for ways to fight communists. The responses of people are in accordance to that theme. You are deliberately pretending to be personally affected by the thread and derailing it. Admins please provide direction @Singh @Yusuf

bose

Country flag
Why should I have any problem with people's choice, in fact, why should you have any problem with anyone making a statement about it? This being a forum meant for discussion it is perfectly legitimate for people to notice a pattern of voting that has led to any state in India having repeatedly elected a certain kind of government. You find it offensive that someone claims that there is a pattern to how people vote? What's scandalous about it?

Are you a spokesperson of every Indian who resides in W. Bengal? Why are you personally offended by the generic observations of any forum member about any state? Where does constitution come into this? they voted for whoever they wanted, I just noted that they did. Where's the reason for you to get your blood pressure high about it?
I find it offensive for any anti national activities by individuals the name Bengalis / Bongs were so easily brought up as if all communists are Bengalis ... but in reality there was more non Bengalis carrying out anti national activities ... Will you generalize Biharis as communists just because Kanhaiya Kumar happens to be from Bihar and every day there are Naxalite related incidents ??

I have seen Bengal for many many years... I know the ground reality there... nor I have claimed anywhere I am the spokesman of people of Bengal...

Nuvneet Kundu

I find it offensive for any anti national activities by individuals the name Bengalis / Bongs were so easily brought up as if all communists are Bengalis ... but in reality there was more non Bengalis carrying out anti national activities ... Will you generalize Biharis as communists just because Kanhaiya Kumar happens to be from Bihar and every day there are Naxalite related incidents ??

I have seen Bengal for many many years... I know the ground reality there... nor I have claimed anywhere I am the spokesman of people of Bengal...
That's a result of your poor comprehension. You have already derailed the thread because of your personal insecurities. The state of W. Bengal had a communist government for 35 years, that is a fact whether you like it or not; One cannot amend facts to suit your opinions.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Its true that the seed of communist terrorism has been planted by Bengalis but its also not right to paint the entire Bengali community as communist because large number of them serves in Armed forces also nationalist intellectual who takes on pseudo liberals.

If they were all heathen then there would've been no durga puja and Hinduism will be wiped out from West Bengal,this is not the cas WB is still known as the land of SCB and chaitanya not Muhammad Salim.

The change has also starting to take place first they switched to TMC and now when TMC is turning into a Jihadi Party,they will surely kick them out out like CPI.The point is to kill the source infecting the blood of community i.e Pseudo Secularism and Communism.But then their is no Hindu leader which has the charisma of Mamta and the likes of communist stalwarts both past and present.

Of course this is my humble opinion.

Last edited:

asingh10

Many things that happened in PRC under Mao have roots in legalism and not communism which many people do not seem to realize. Mao was a great admirer of Qin Shihuang, Lord Shang Yang :-

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/China/Mao on Shang Yang.htm

From his 1973 speech :-

Even Kissinger made a parallel between him and Mao.

Despite the pretensions of communist logical technocracy, Mao always saw himself as firmly implanted in the romantic traditions of Chinese history. Mao learnt from the Chinese novel "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms", that the individual could overcome anything, even though his Marxist teachings had taught him of the supremacy of the collective. Mao and the Chinese Communist Party both used imperial imagery in many of the propaganda posters. Mao's communism included rabid Han nationalism, ideology and tradition. And I think here in lies the difference with our leaders (across the political spectrum) who always look elsewhere for inspiration and are lacking in love for their own land/culture.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Many things that happened in PRC under Mao have roots in legalism and not communism which many people do not seem to realize. Mao was a great admirer of Qin Shihuang, Lord Shang Yang :-

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/China/Mao on Shang Yang.htm

From his 1973 speech :-

Even Kissinger made a parallel between him and Mao.

Despite the pretensions of communist logical technocracy, Mao always saw himself as firmly implanted in the romantic traditions of Chinese history. Mao learnt from the Chinese novel "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms", that the individual could overcome anything, even though his Marxist teachings had taught him of the supremacy of the collective. Mao and the Chinese Communist Party both used imperial imagery in many of the propaganda posters. Mao's communism included rabid Han nationalism, ideology and tradition. And I think here in lies the difference with our leaders (across the political spectrum) who always look elsewhere for inspiration and are lacking in love for their own land/culture.
Communists in other countries did not necessarily had a disdain for their entire past. Indian communists win the medal for being self-respect lacking Chinese or Russie lackeys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles