What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
No, sir, the corporate, especially Tata provide all types of scholarships through their various branches, even for non-technical courses like social sciences and liberal arts, it's there on their website. They provide aids not just to individuals, but to organizations, NGOs, and the whole lot of other people.

check here :

http://www.dorabjitatatrust.org/id/44/institutions_overview/

http://srtt.org/institutional_grants/arts_culture/overview.htm

http://www.srtt.org/

The fact is that institutes that deal with social sciences are the ones who produce diplomats and bureaucrats which go on to influence national and international policy. This is why corporate, NGOs, foreign agencies court and sponsor these students. It's an investment for the future. Once someone sponsors you then you are indebted to them. That's what they exploit. In order to avoid this politically motivated sponsoring, the government made education in institutions like JNU subsidized and still ended up with adverse results.

Murphy's law is strong in this one. ;)

The leftists are all rich people hiding under the garb of poor people's movement. Funding these scum students is part of a well thought out plan to cultivate influence disproportionate to their actual representative size and subvert democratically elected governments who have won a mandate from the masses.

Then why does tatas,birala provides scholarship to IIT/IIM grads and even post add in newspaper with full page ???

Some how america by making everything priviate has made sure young minds gets in work force rather then became JNU thypes scum

either gov stops subsding JNU instead should provide loan payable near one dear one of student instead of scholarship

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
What can be done to stop this anti India protests? I think the best way is to give a blind eye to theses nonsense paid media protests and in the mean time develop the economy. At the right time when we are prepared we should throw the "HAND" out of India or hang the people who are behind the "HAND".... I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT HAND IS.....
It's the right time to club all those including HAND into same league = Anti-nationals. People must know that Rahul Gandhi visited JNU and supported those who were asking to divide India into 100 parts.

Nuvneet Kundu

What can be done to stop this anti India protests? I think the best way is to give a blind eye to theses nonsense paid media protests and in the mean time develop the economy. At the right time when we are prepared we should throw the "HAND" out of India or hang the people who are behind the "HAND".... I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT HAND IS.....
Giving a blind eye is what has landed us in this trouble today. The left is the one which has built the template for ideal social behavior, and they proudly shame everyone who doesn't conform; What stops us from calling them out when they fail to adhere to their own standards of idealism when they recommend the breakup of the nation?

They can call us 'Hindu Taliban' for a random Dadri incident and we can't call them out for endorsing the destruction of India? Even a chewed up piece of gum has more self respect.

Remember, even they are watching us and measuring their responses based on our actions. If you allow them a free run, they will wreak havoc. If they feel that their antics are inviting the wrath of people then they will amend their behavior. After all, that arrogant couple who refused to stand for national anthem in the name of 'religious obligations' finally got a nice medicine when people put their foot down made them leave. There is no such thing as ideal behavior. The more lenient you are with them, the more mischief they will make. If you are afraid to take resolute actions just because someone might give you an unsavory label, then you have lost the plot already. That one act of throwing the couple out sent a message to millions and I am sure no one else will try crossing that line again. That's how we set boundaries. We need to potty train these brats otherwise they will never learn.

Last edited:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Tomorrow/today is Valentine's Day. I expect these faux patriots to come out in hordes and show their faux bravado by bullying couples.

Ask these clowns to fight the Naxalites, they will wet their pants. The only thing they can do is offer certificates of patriotism. They only way they can feel adequate is by disparaging others who do the real work on the ground.

Love these gum flapping clowns.

Sir last time a gov in chatisgardh created a force of village defence and it was challeneged by JNU types jhollawaals in court of law where court strike it down.(GOv at center didnt helped state gov at that time)

Even strike/counter defence by legal/para militray forces against naxalites are denounced same JNU jhollawaalas as bourgeois onslaught on downtrodden people/tribals/dalits

just think of if any member of supposdely from patriots taken on naxalites with arms .Same jhollwals would term its as genocide/war-crimes and etc etc....

By the way agreed to your point this patriots are coward people but then to are naxalites who even in their control of aera could not bring any developement

Nuvneet Kundu

An interesting read. So much so that I just could not pass on with pressing the simple 'like' button. An idea to much on.
I stumbled across an interesting article that decodes the Life Of Pi and the hidden symbolism about the 'Idea of India', in a very pro-India manner, this is in stark contrast to how the commies define their messed up idea of India. The article is still a Christian interpretation but replace it with Advait symbolism and it still makes sense. Here it is : http://thefineartdiner.blogspot.in/2013/02/a-forest-of-symbols-life-of-pi-and-chaos.html

You can further interpret geostrategic meanings out of it if you assume that each animal represents a country. It tells the story of 1971 war, indirectly.

bose

Country flag
Very important point which needs to be hammered into any commies' brain. China did not become great by mass purging of Mao, but only thanks to market economy reforms of Deng.
Mao provided the base structure through collectivization [ bringing the very poor into a lower middle class] Deng build upon it further through open economic policies with US/EU / Japanese investments...

AnantS

Country flag
Mao provided the base structure through collectivization [ bringing the very poor into a lower middle class] Deng build upon it further through open economic policies with US/EU / Japanese investments...
That is not unique to China. Same thing happened in India, infact in every developing country. Mao did nothin special and unique...

bose

Country flag
That is not unique to China. Same thing happened in India, infact in every developing country. Mao did nothin special and unique...
Leaving aside one likes communism or not... it is the fact China brought 100's of millions of people from absolute poverty post war ravaging by Japanese... it is a fact... Although I personally hate to mention it but India has still some distance to cover to bring itself in comparison to China...

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Don't peddle BS taught in your school. Mao did not bring anyone out of poverty. There was no middle class when Mao left. China was as poor in 1978 as before.

Screenshot from 2016-02-14 15:34:21.png

Till 1980 per capita income was stuck at same level. Japan and Korea adopted market economy before which you can see here clearly.

Look at how India dominated China for some time but then Deng changed the whole game.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Leaving aside one likes communism or not... it is the fact China brought 100's of millions of people from absolute poverty post war ravaging by Japanese... it is a fact... Although I personally hate to mention it but India has still some distance to cover to bring itself in comparison to China...
Don't give credit to Mao for what he did not do.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Guys, you just need to slap the commies with data every time they bitch about China.

China has almost 4 times per capita GDP level as compared to India. At 10% growth rate, GDP doubles every 7 years. Since China embraced market reforms roughly 13 years before India, it clearly explains why China has 4 times Indian GDP!!

bose

Country flag
Don't give credit to Mao for what he did not do.
It was Mao who hold together the China after the war ravages ... Mao also gobbled up TIBET in 1950's which the so called elitist Indian stupid leaders had no guts to oppose and meekly surrender to Mao... that also lead to further loss of Aksai Chin later in 1962...

Mao brought the dis integrating China together...

bose

Country flag
Guys, you just need to slap the commies with data every time they bitch about China.

China has almost 4 times per capita GDP level as compared to India. At 10% growth rate, GDP doubles every 7 years. Since China embraced market reforms roughly 13 years before India, it clearly explains why China has 4 times Indian GDP!!
Who prevented India from accepting market economy before China ? It is a lame excuse that we started late ...

bose

Country flag
Don't peddle BS taught in your school. Mao did not bring anyone out of poverty. There was no middle class when Mao left. China was as poor in 1978 as before.

View attachment 7698
Till 1980 per capita income was stuck at same level. Japan and Korea adopted market economy before which you can see here clearly.

Look at how India dominated China for some time but then Deng changed the whole game.
So it proves that India did badly than China... What has been debated here is the foundation was laid in Mao's time [ one can not expect a shooting up of economic development] that was batter used by Deng later...

Nuvneet Kundu

Last time I shared data with commie @bose he accused me of bias. Now that he has exposed his true colors and come out openly in support of Mao, I stand vindicated. The only thing left to ask is whether even he is a fan of killing millions of Indians in the name of economic purge. Though I can anticipate what the answer might be. @maomao check this out, another underground commie busted.

I can assure you, they don't care about facts. It's an affliction of the brain due to low iodine salt.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
So it proves that India did badly than China... What has been debated here is the foundation was laid in Mao's time [ one can not expect a shooting up of economic development] that was batter used by Deng later...
Argument is not about India vs China.

Argument was about whether Mao's purge helped grow China. The answer is no--period!!

China grew through market reforms like everywhere else in the world. Just like Japan, Korea, East Asian tigers, etc. Cultural revolution in China has no connection with it whatsoever.

Nuvneet Kundu

Argument was about whether Mao's purge helped grow China. The answer is no--period!!

China grew through market reforms like everywhere else in the world. Just like Japan, Korea, East Asian tigers, etc. Cultural revolution in China has no connection with it whatsoever.
Don't put it that way, it only hurts our brain to compile facts. Just ask a simple question to him, "How many Indians do you think need to be killed for India to become prosperous and how much money does the economy get per person killed?" Or ask him how many rupees will be deposited in my bank account if I go out and murder 5 people right now?

Pushing people into sacrificial chambers and hoping to get money in return? this is even worse than superstition! and they call themselves progressive. Even an uneducated villager has better wits; After seeing government sponsored anti-superstition advertisements many villagers have stopped using humans for sacrificial killing, but commies continue to romanticize the fairytale theory of killing people to get money in return. Why? "because Mao killed many and China is rich today." :doh:

bose

Country flag
Last time I shared data with commie @bose he accused me of bias. Now that he has exposed his true colors and come out openly in support of Mao, I stand vindicated. The only thing left to ask is whether even he is a fan of killing millions of Indians in the name of economic purge. Though I can anticipate what the answer might be. @maomao check this out, another underground commie busted.

I can assure you, they don't care about facts. It's an affliction of the brain due to low iodine salt.
How long are you in this forum ?? Not even 1 month ... and now you are started uncovering underground communists like me... Now I need a place to hide...:scared1: ...

Do you know for how long I am in this forum ?? more than 5 years with 3000 + posts...

I am What I am, I do not need any certificates from any one... read my post some 5 years back... read my exchanges on kejriwal with @Singh [ I was fortunate that I did not got banned by him, else some other mods have done it already]...

Keep away your anti Bengali rants to your self... do not get into personal attack...

@pmaitra @Singh @Sakal Gharelu Ustad please keep watch on him...

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
How long are you in this forum ?? Not even 1 month ... and now you are started uncovering underground communists like me... Now I need a place to hide...:scared1: ...

Do you know for how long I am in this forum ?? more than 5 years with 3000 + posts...

I am What I am, I do not need any certificates from any one... read my post some 5 years back... read my exchanges on kejriwal with @Singh [ I was fortunate that I did not got banned by him, else some other mods have done it already]...

Keep away your anti Bengali rants to your self... do not get into personal attack...

@pmaitra @Singh @Sakal Gharelu Ustad please keep watch on him...
Btw, above was not anti-Bengali rant!!:nono:

bose

Country flag

Latin American countries with free market economy failed miserably...

Let us agree to dis agree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles