What did you Eat Today?

Neo

Chicken chilli wrap and a salad for lunch.
Coffee

Neo

Their delicious when fresh and fried, you should try. They are hard to catch because so small.
Looks like small sardines or what the Turkish call 'hamsi' from the Black Sea

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Their delicious when fresh and fried, you should try. They are hard to catch because so small.
It looks very similar to some of the small fishes we eat in Bengal.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Fish and beef are my only weaknesses.

:yey:

I have had this or something similar (who knows they all look the same to me, like food). But of course not raw like you guys.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aTpMwAZrZ...UyQzr1Q/s640/Meen+Porichadu+Kerala+Style+.jpg

:drool:

It looks very similar to some of the small fishes we eat in Bengal.
Same same in KL.

Fish and football common craze for our states. :notbad:

Would have loved to try them but I am a Vegetarian :p
Grass eater :lol:

jk

Last edited:

jouni

Meriv90

jouni

Jouni have you ever tried Surströmming? do you have something similar? here in italy we have Casu marzu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but it is hard to find.
http://www.dlc.fi/~marian1/gourmet/ovenchee.htm

Casu Marzu looks delicious, unfortunately our cheeses are made fast. Very few properly fermented. Surströmming "silli" is popular. It is very good with new potatoes and dill. I ate today lunch in a restaurant with ten different surströmming and raw fish for starters only.
silli ja uudet perunat - Google Search

Last edited:

hitesh

Log apbe dhram ke Izzat nahi karange to dusre Dharam walae kaise karenge , I know its tempting to eat Non veg but Hindus should abstain form having non veg on navratre if they can't keep fast .

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Log apbe dhram ke Izzat nahi karange to dusre Dharam walae kaise karenge , I know its tempting to eat Non veg but Hindus should abstain form having non veg on navratre if they can't keep fast .
Don't be too concerned. I'm neither hindu nor religious enough to leave my stomach growling because somebody said/wrote something centuries before.

Global Defence

Articles