What did you Eat Today?

Blackwater

Log apbe dhram ke Izzat nahi karange to dusre Dharam walae kaise karenge , I know its tempting to eat Non veg but Hindus should abstain form having non veg on navratre if they can't keep fast .
Iam a Sikh but still I respect navratre by avoiding daru and meat , just pure vaishno

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Iam a Sikh but still I respect navratre by avoiding daru and meat , just pure vaishno
I'm a bachelor, in college and live in a single room and mostly cook my own healthy food.
And if people get offended by what other people eat, it can't be helped. Somewhat similar to the case when in a KL school, moslems got offended and went crazy when they heard the other students were being offered pork for a school celebration. Lol.

Blackwater

I'm a bachelor, in college and live in a single room and mostly cook my own healthy food.
And if people get offended by what other people eat, it can't be helped. Somewhat similar to the case when in a KL school, moslems got offended and went crazy when they heard the other students were being offered pork for a school celebration. Lol.
Yaar tu ta mind kar gaya . U r free to eat anything , all up to u

Neo

Qeema bhare baigan, chapli kabab, chapati and tomato chutney.

Neo

Breakfast: fruit salad, vanilla yoghurt and coffee.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Religion = Philosophy + Rituals

Rituals are regional. Philosophy is common.

Eg: Today morning went to Kalighat temple with my dad and wife. The huge DurgaAshtami puja prasad served there was mutton curry and khichri along with other things.

Who told you Sanatan Dharmis should eat veg during Navratri/Devi Paksha? It might be true for some regional rituals, but not a part of the core philosophy.

A religion faces downfall when people give primacy only to rituals, forsaking the philosophy. Not by how much you abide by rituals.

You may find Sanatan Dharma in rituals and the 33cr avatars of god, I find Sanatan Dharma in its philosophy, logic & reason. The beauty of Sanatan Dharma is that we are both correct.

Similar to एकं सद्विप्रा बहुधा वदन्ति|

Log apbe dhram ke Izzat nahi karange to dusre Dharam walae kaise karenge , I know its tempting to eat Non veg but Hindus should abstain form having non veg on navratre if they can't keep fast .

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles