The one who caused the triumph of good over evil, I am looking for that Ram

Magar lagta hai is yug ke ram ko aajivan vanvas hai,
But it seems that the Ram of this age has to stay in jungle forever

Kya kare kyoki, sala ek machhar aadami ko hijada bana deta hai
What can we do, one mosquito can turn a man into a eunuch

Kabhi shaitan aayege, mere darwaje par dastak dege
In due time, the demons will come knocking on my door

Mere zehn ki talashi lege, Phir jal utege, us waqt mai daruga nahi
They will search my mind but I will not fear them at that moment.

Apne Vishwas ko dhal, aur andar to aag ko talwar banuga
I will not lose my confidence, I will turn my belief into shield and anger into sword

Last edited:

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
@asingh10 lol that movie was on TV few days ago. Yeshwant Lohar, shows you how corrupt & western looking bolly has been for so long. With retarded fake sex scenes between Hindu orphan girl & christian

Lol this is them.

asingh10

@asingh10 lol that movie was on TV few days ago. Yeshwant Lohar, shows you how corrupt & western looking bolly has been for so long. With retarded fake sex scenes between Hindu orphan girl & christian

Lol this is them.
Watch Ghayal once again. Sunny deol made a sequel after 25 years. Good movie for a change.

OverLoad

Snake Eater

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
.....................................................................................................................

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
.........................................................................................................

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

WOW.

This guy is a genius.

Everybody heard of Justin beaver but nobody heard of this guy. Where did we fock up? :(

PS: Some of you may recognize this composition from elsewhere. :)

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
But still managed to push in Christian cultural agenda, if you notice in the end the kids watching the projector images, it says "Mariya Mata", which is what Indian vernacular languages refer to Mother Mary as. It tries to portray Indian religion as merely 'colorful fancy culture' as opposed to a 'true religion'. I've noticed that the west subtly tries to discredit our religion by isolating the theological connotations from our customs by making it look like colors, song and dance. So Holi becomes a fancy festival of colors as opposed to the victory of Pralhad over Holika, Diwali becomes a festival of light as opposed to victory of Ram. Yogi becomes just another street performer, little Shiva becomes just another fancy dress, Varanasi becomes just another beach, saffron flag becomes just a rag on top of a stick and all the kids are malnourished, this is like Slumdog Millionaire Ver 2.0, all they had to do was add a snake charmer scene and it would have been the wet dream of a racist evangelist.

To give you an analogy, it would be the moral equivalent of Rani Mukherjee going to the US, putting black paint on her face and picking cotton with the good ol' negros on the plantation to 'show the beauty of American culture'.

Watch that video in that context and you will realize that Beyonce, (is known by her fans as 'the queen') has postured herself as Maria Mata civilizing the exotic pagans who love song and dance and colors, she is trying to execute the white man's burden (ironic, since she is a black woman, but I hope you get my point). Beyonce Or am I reading too much into this? @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

fooLIam

But still managed to push in Christian cultural agenda, if you notice in the end the kids watching the projector images, it says "Mariya Mata", which is what Indian vernacular languages refer to Mother Mary as. It tries to portray Indian religion as merely 'colorful fancy culture' as opposed to a 'true religion'. I've noticed that the west subtly tries to discredit our religion by isolating the theological connotations from our customs by making it look like colors, song and dance. So Holi becomes a fancy festival of colors as opposed to the victory of Pralhad over Holika, Diwali becomes a festival of light as opposed to victory of Ram. Yogi becomes just another street performer, little Shiva becomes just another fancy dress, Varanasi becomes just another beach, saffron flag becomes just a rag on top of a stick and all the kids are malnourished, this is like Slumdog Millionaire Ver 2.0, all they had to do was add a snake charmer scene and it would have been the wet dream of a racist evangelist.

To give you an analogy, it would be the moral equivalent of Rani Mukherjee going to the US, putting black paint on her face and picking cotton with the good ol' negros on the plantation to 'show the beauty of American culture'.

Watch that video in that context and you will realize that Beyonce, (is known by her fans as 'the queen') has postured herself as Maria Mata civilizing the exotic pagans who love song and dance and colors, she is trying to execute the white man's burden (ironic, since she is a black woman, but I hope you get my point). Beyonce Or am I reading too much into this? @Sakal Gharelu Ustad
they may have not been doing it intentionally,it just a eco-system is formed where it is become fashion to bash non-believers:lol:

fooLIam

they may have not been doing it intentionally,it just a eco-system is formed where it is become fashionable to bash non-believers:lol: and to show other culture as exotic,irrational,primal etc.(ask native americans)

the disease of desert cults effect everyone equally,no matter how much you resist initially once you give (thinking i will be saved in future etc)up your future generation will become cult.thats why its ZOMBIE disease.:rofl:

Last edited:

cannonfodder

Country flag
Honestly, IMO u r looking too deep into it. Still y aren't we able to make our videos like these..:dude:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Honestly, IMO u r looking too deep into it.

Maybe. But then art is an abstract thing and if the makers have the creative liberty to interpret certain ideas in a certain way, of course the viewers are going to have their own views which are colored by their own worldview. The west is very particular about these things. I read a review of the Life of Pi by a movie review blogger who is convinced that the meaning of the movie is about bringing the gospel to India.

Please go through her interpretation, it will give you an insight into how they think. It's a good read :

http://thefineartdiner.blogspot.in/2013/02/a-forest-of-symbols-life-of-pi-and-chaos.html

Still y aren't we able to make our videos like these..:dude:
I'm no art connoisseur but I'm sure there is good content coming out of India as well, I just don't have those youtube links handy.

they may have not been doing it intentionally,it just a eco-system is formed where it is become fashion to bash non-believers:lol:
I've juggled with that idea for a while after the video came out an created a controversy, but the more I think of it, the more I am convinced that it has been done intentionally to pander to the populist views of westerners. How could it be just a spontaneous co-incidence to find fancy dress Hanuman, Shiva, Holi, Sadhus? do we really find all these in the streets in our day to day life? unless of course their presence was arranged to aid the furtherance of a certain message and the message is : no matter how strong your native culture is, there will always be takers for 'our message'. See the sublime iconography in this shot where hordes and hordes of full blooded Indians are thronging to hear the message (or gospel, if you may) which Maria Mata is hear to deliver :

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!

It's a Russian song which is a first person monologue sung by a Russian soldier who is deployed in a warzone (World War) lamenting to his lady love back home because she cheated him for someone else. He sings "I have no fear of death anymore, I wish death comes to me soon through a swift and resolute bullet", something to that effect.

The girl's singing and sweet voice just makes it all the more better, although it hurts the context a bit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles