What are you listening to?

J.A.

Militants
Scorpions as good like Eisbrecher and Rammstein he he he he he.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

..........................................................................................................................

asingh10

.........................................................................................

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

So true....!!!!! So Kaliyug is here, mates! Get prepared for Mahakaal to come and pluck you like chickens!!!!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Taking Over Me - Evanescence

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

...........................................................................................................

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
in retro/neo-retro/classic electro-pop/neo-retro synthwave:

'shotgun shuffle' by 'KC & the Sunshine band'; its instrumental, feel-good tune:

'visually appealing' by 'the chain gang of 1974'....i 'discovered' this band some weeks back, and ever since been floored by their songs (not all to my liking, but most, which is a rarety with any musical group/band/artist)

'montage' by neo-retro synthwave artist 'mitch murder'. its meditation in music for me:

AND...after a loooooong time, i find something absolutely awesome, worth listening to again-and-again in bollywood music (of which i haven't been venturing much near since a long time)...listened to/watched it in movie-hall y'day while watching 'wazir'...the voice of Amit ji is a far cry from the usually girly-voiced young singers of today...the music is also so gooood...very, very nice! the song becomes double the pleasure when/after you've watched the movie:

Neo

Pakistani Fusion Music by Mai Dhai Band.
Movie: Ho Mann Jahaan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles