War for Total Libyan control.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Massive air campaign on its way from the NATO? I am hearing news about Rafael's flying, Italians doing ISR and Russian deploying Mig 29s and Su35 maybe incoming.

Massive push to take over Libya?

Waanar

Country flag
Massive air campaign on its way from the NATO? I am hearing news about Rafael's flying, Italians doing ISR and Russian deploying Mig 29s and Su35 maybe incoming.

It's funny too. Egyptians are now preparing to send their troops in while they are themselves losing control of Sinai province so Haftar must be invaluable for them. A far more chaotic world I see in the future.

Tactical Frog

Country flag

No way ... unless Nato = Turkey. France and Greece have strong bias against Turkey, so will support any power in Benghazi that can counter Turkey. Will it be Haftar or another man.
Rafale over Libya probably Egyptian.
Italy watches closely.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
It's funny too. Egyptians are now preparing to send their troops in while they are themselves losing control of Sinai province so Haftar must be invaluable for them. A far more chaotic world I see in the future.
I don’t think the Egyptians will send any “boots on the ground”. Lot of posturing ongoing. Someone corrects me if I am wrong, but I don’t remember hearing about any significant Egyptian military action since ... 1973.
But they can use airpower against moving targets in Libya. Good test field for their Rafale btw.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
I don’t think the Egyptians will send any “boots on the ground”. Lot of posturing ongoing. Someone corrects me if I am wrong, but I don’t remember hearing about any significant Egyptian military action since ... 1973.
But they can use airpower against moving targets in Libya. Good test field for their Rafale btw.
Egypt sent some Helli's for LNA.
MiG-29's came from Belarus
MiG-29 already shot few Turkish Drones......

Kumata

Country flag
Nice.... Middle east should always be kept burning to ensure world peace....my sympathies are only with 1% poor good souls but for their sacrifices will do a larger good to humanity...same shud be done with china as well... uighurs need to be armed and a home grown conflict need to be started in xinjian and kazakhstan shud support with their 70% population...

bhramos

Country flag
#Egypt sent another column of military equipment to the #Libyan border.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles