USA Police Brutality and Human Rights watch Megathread

AMCA

Country flag
Those ppl dressed in black speaking Mandarin "leave, leave, quick leave"

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Every ordinary American seems mentally retard to me these days.

I had a bit of run into few of them and their poodles from counties like Australia, UK and few cowards from India on a forum before getting banned. They have totally lost it to propaganda by CNN.

It was mind boggling to see that they continuously use CNN as a source of valid information and that too with great conviction.

I warned them that they are tearing their nation apart. It actually all started when they rioted on streets after Trump’s victory and then Impeachment.

Their derangement syndrome was not a derangement anymore but an advance stage schizophrenia.

The conservatives I think have gone into hibernation and enjoying the show of this unchallenged dominant Left liberal circus that has abducted every single policy and discourse that nation is now churning out.

These sick people are very good in shifting the blame and doing psychology projection of their own negativity on others. There is no hope that they will ever be honest when writing history of their doom which they themselves have conjured.

The cost of their liberalism which they also enforced on other nations without minding its balance has come home to roost.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have to say, Trump is quite a character...
=====
JUST IN: President Trump unloads on the nation's governors on a call, calls on them to step up enforcement: "You have to dominate, if you don’t dominate you’re wasting your time. They’re going to run over you, you’re going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate."

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

I had a bit of run into few of them and their poodles from counties like Australia, UK and few cowards from India on a forum before getting banned. They have totally lost it to propaganda by CNN.

It was mind boggling to see that they continuously use CNN as a source of valid information and that too with great conviction.

I warned them that they are tearing their nation apart. It actually all started when they rioted on streets after Trump’s victory and then Impeachment.

Their derangement syndrome was not a derangement anymore but an advance stage schizophrenia.

The conservatives I think have gone into hibernation and enjoying the show of this unchallenged dominant Left liberal circus that has abducted every single policy and discourse that nation is now churning out.

These sick people are very good in shifting the blame and doing psychology projection of their own negativity on others. There is no hope that they will ever be honest when writing history of their doom which they themselves have conjured.

The cost of their liberalism which they also enforced on other nations without minding its balance has come home to roost.
But U.S was always like this, a few good years were between dotcom boom and 2008.
one thing the americans do well is they clean up their image pretty quick, rinse and repeat.

Rxbanda

Country flag

Not really... many people are aware of the propaganda. Somehow, they are not speaking up. But they do turn up in large numbers during the elections. That's how Trump won in 2016.
Trump has an image which people don't want to support publicly, but agree internally.

doreamon

Country flag
One good thing is that now all anti gun movement is gone into flames . NRA will get millions of new members and funding and antifa is toast.

Lessons for Hindus. By guns in India too and be heavily armed.

Because new leftist Muslims congi dalit (some) alliance will copy American violence against modi.
Thats wht i am worried about.. In left eco system violence of minority is always justified .. china pak and internal enemies ll be taking notes .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
This is 4th generation warfare.

We must learn lesson from this.

‐ Monitor all Electronic Money Transfer.
‐ Put a Scanner on every suspected NGO
‐ Tap calls of suspected elements
‐ Ask all social media companies to shift Servers and data centers in India, or otherwise they can close their shops.
- Monitor WhatsApp,Telegram Group
‐Monitor everyone that has came back from a foreign Country

Rxbanda

Country flag
This is 4th generation warfare.

We must learn lesson from this.

‐ Monitor all Electronic Money Transfer.
‐ Put a Scanner on every suspected NGO
‐ Tap calls of suspected elements
‐ Ask all social media companies to shift Servers and data centers in India, or otherwise they can close their shops.
- Monitor WhatsApp,Telegram Group
‐Monitor everyone that has came back from a foreign Country
Also, to check the religious funding coming into India.

Kumata

Country flag
voila.. i was thinking of making a thread and here i am . i was discussing chinese involvement with our knowledgable mod @ezsasa and to me it have china written all over it.

Any one disagree with me.. Icing on cake is that a solidarity meeting have held in london and my 6th sense says.. this will quickly spread to europe....

Without getting into black Vs white ...blacks have created ghettos in US just like we have out mini porklands of shahenn bagh.... rings a bell ... than this is justified...

trust me.. I feel more safe talking to a police man in US than india..so no way i beleive that this george fell was killed wrongly...

Moreover one of the governers have said that their computers were targetted using sophisticated attack....

Skyh3ck

Its sad to see that poor guy die.. but somewhere also feel that USA deserves this.. all this past years their agencies mocked and dragged India and other nation..
Most of American have feeling of self righteous and advanced to all other countries..

India was and still is victim of American biasrdnesd.. American had a feeling that riots and looting is a third world country thing.. and now it's on their door..

They have many NGO and government agency to lecture india on human rights and civil liberties and how to control riots and .. now they are tasting their own medicine..

For a society or country it takes years to cope up with riots and how to control it..

USA and Europe were thinking that they are more developed..

Also no matter what you do multiculturalism will always have conflict...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
voila.. i was thinking of making a thread and here i am . i was discussing chinese involvement with our knowledgable mod @ezsasa and to me it have china written all over it.

Any one disagree with me.. Icing on cake is that a solidarity meeting have held in london and my 6th sense says.. this will quickly spread to europe....

Without getting into black Vs white ...blacks have created ghettos in US just like we have out mini porklands of shahenn bagh.... rings a bell ... than this is justified...

trust me.. I feel more safe talking to a police man in US than india..so no way i beleive that this george fell was killed wrongly...

Moreover one of the governers have said that their computers were targetted using sophisticated attack....
yup, i'd buy your theory that these U.S riots could have been sponsored by CCP to support their lifeline in american foreign policy i.e Democrats.
just like, Trump lands in India riots starts in Delhi, Trump leaves and riots stop as if on cue. which were kept simmering by communist cadre in JNU.

Skyh3ck

I honestly hate Donald Trump and see him as an immature loose cannon. I although don't hold very much different views for American left, calling whom even mentally disturbed people won't be exaggeration. Trump is a venting teenager while American "revolutionaries" are jobless (and uneducated+useless) on weed.

This tweet of Trump has been flagged by Twitter for "promoting violence", I see nothing that much in this tweet though.

Meanwhile these people are allowed to spread violence.

In memes, protestors be like:
View attachment 49073

There are extremely disturbing sights of loots, rapes and hell protestors popping on cars.:facepalm:

India's little teen revolutionaries finally got new milestones to copy on!
The riots in india mainly happen on religious issues and both get bloodied nose.. so Indians are graduate in riots or how to live with it

However American mainly loot shops.. and they are started getting taste of it . Remeber London riots.. more will strat happening in Europe , Canada, Australia.. let the peaceful get some numbers

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Its sad to see that poor guy die.. but somewhere also feel that USA deserves this.. all this past years their agencies mocked and dragged India and other nation..
Most of American have feeling of self righteous and advanced to all other countries..

India was and still is victim of American biasrdnesd.. American had a feeling that riots and looting is a third world country thing.. and now it's on their door..

They have many NGO and government agency to lecture india on human rights and civil liberties and how to control riots and .. now they are tasting their own medicine..

For a society or country it takes years to cope up with riots and how to control it..

USA and Europe were thinking that they are more developed..

Also no matter what you do multiculturalism will always have conflict...
Riots are more frequent in the U.S than we think. americans themselves tend to forget about them because of their rat race life style along with daily quest to keep up with the latest life style trends to keep themselves occupied.

Skyh3ck

Remember USA and west only acknowledged the Islamic Terrorism when their own country was attacked..

Similarly they had no major civil riots issues and all their human riots dogs were barking at india ... Now it's a blessing in disguise as whites will at least feel the same pain as indian

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Lessons for Hindus. By guns in India too and be heavily armed.

Because new leftist Muslims congi dalit (some) alliance will copy American violence against modi.
Won't need as won't happen. Worse than it has been tried in India and perpetrators themselves had to run for legal custody to save themselves.

Organisations like Sangh Parivar are banned in USA which often act as a shield for country against internal unrest in India. RSS, Bajrang Dal and 200 million members of BJP will wipe them. Goonship isn't a great thing until you have to face goons masquerading as liberals. Sangh is like a blessing during such problems.

Indian state second longest sustained large state after USA and will last even longer because of volunteer organisations like RSS.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles