US - Iran Conflict 2020

arya

Country flag
As per sources of trump world is going into new direction .

dont listen what trump will say just listen the words which he didn't say in coming press-confreres.

World is looking toward trump , but he is looking toward china , russia and india .

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

dont listen what trump will say just listen the words which he didn't say in coming press-confreres.

World is looking toward trump , but he is looking toward china , russia and india .
what do u mean new direction??????

sorcerer

Country flag

:popcorn:
yo..True dat !!!

Waanar

Country flag
Trump is saying Iran and US should work together against ISIS and telling Iran to have a great future and prosper WTF?

Ah well. It's a net loss for Iran. Managed nothing other than spending missiles and losing a MOTH*****KING GENERAL.

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
Highlights of Trump speech:
Civilized World won't tolerate Iran atrocities.
America do not need ME's oil.
JCPOA is defective piece of shit.
I won't let Iran to have Nukes.

Summary
No war, back to work.

sorcerer

Country flag
Trump is saying Iran and US should work together against ISIS and telling Iran to have a great future and prosper WTF?

Ah well. It's a net loss for Iran. Managed nothing other than spending missiles and losing a MOTH*****KING GENERAL.
or they managed to get Soleimani out of the way who was the tough part in negotiations!!
Strike 3 was on him!

cyclops

Country flag
Just saw Trump's press conference.

• Iran will not get nukes evaaaa, bla, bla, bla, or else imma threaten you with "we have best military in the world", hypersonic weapons, etc.
  • Not a whisper about retaliation after some middle eastern country had the balls to attack an American base and own it.
  • More economic sanctions.
  • More of, "Trust me guys we aren't doing it for the oil, we are the bestest at oil production, we don't need it. Did I say it's not about the oil?"
  • Alluded that NATO will do Murica's dirty deed.
  • Definitely De-escalation.
:lawl:

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
or they managed to get Soleimani out of the way who was the tough part in negotiations!!
Strike 3 was on him!
With a dead Soleimani, do you think Iran's network will collapse in ME?

Or is this one man just too small in the grand scheme of things?
Also, what about the Nuclear bumb?

arya

Country flag
Our all effort from all sources are shown result in speech of both iran and usa .

as few moment before iran announced they has eyes on trump and trump listen to india and china , russia .

Modi ji back door effort safe india from a huge huge economy losses.

Thanks to china and russia and rest other countries for great effort for back door policies .

I

here2where

Trump isn't interested in Iran at all anyway. Certainly not for territory or influence or oil. Its Israel that wants US to ensure Iran never gets a nuke. So Trump parrotting Israeli lines. That's why all this noise. As far Trump is concerned Iran can go to hell.

sorcerer

Country flag
With a dead Soleimani, do you think Iran's network will collapse in ME?

Or is this one man just too small in the grand scheme of things?
Also, what about the Nuclear bumb?
Irans network wont collapse..but will give window to Umricans..may be. Such preemptive strikes will surely send some message down the network..aint it? Americans will surely use the vacuum and the shock!..especially the shock!

This man controlled too many things in the grand scheme of things and the political ambitions was not a good idea..a spy becoming a politician errmmm..not many on their own home wont like it. Its too much control..we saw that scheme in Saudi.

nuclear bumb..just like pakistan I suppose thats just a deterrent and may be with that strike US called that bluff too..
its a device that will give nations all free hand do everything in war minus the nuke button. May be now the negotiations will sail through after a lull of a month or so.

sorcerer

Country flag
Trump isn't interested in Iran at all anyway. Certainly not for territory or influence or oil. Its Israel that wants US to ensure Iran never gets a nuke. So Trump parrotting Israeli lines. That's why all this noise. As far Trump is concerned Iran can go to hell.
not just Israel...the sunni Saudi too!

here2where

not just Israel...the sunni Saudi too!
Saudi yes is the traditional rival, but that's more on religious lines.
With Israel its more of a modafakkin matter of life or death.
Its Iran's official state policy to not rest till Israel is reduced to ashes.

Hence US will keep at Iran for the sake of Israel's safety and existence.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles