POLL: Should China sell weapons to Russia via Iran to fuel war and conflict?

yes or no

• Total voters

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Considering China has 6 million surplus men, China needs to import 2 million young Ukrainian women of childbearing age and 4 million young Russian women of childbearing age. So it is imperative China add fuel to the fire to keep conflict going to wipe out Slavic men.

China can sell thousands of these cheap anti tank missiles to Iran which can can sell to Russia at a markup.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
i kept ignoring this member @JaguarWarrior's all those "xyz is modern era abc" posts on russian SMO thread because at least i found it funny comparisons and whatever; he kept us updated about things going on there.

BUT WHAT THE HELL KIND OF POST IS THIS ?! :rage:
HE IS LITERALLY ASKING US MAJORITY INDIANS HERE WHETHER HIS HOME CUNTRY SHOULD SELL WEAPONS TO RUSSIA (AS IF IT'S NOT ALREADY HAPPENING) AND IRAN SO THAT CHINK INCELS CAN GET UKKIE AND RUSKIE WOMEN TO BREED ?! HE EVEN WROTE "CHILDBEARING AGE" HUH ?!

ASKING US NEUTRAL PARTY-INDIANS ABOUT SUCH DEPRAVED, VILLANIOUS THINGS ?!

I TAKE GREAT OBJECTION TO THIS POST AND PAGING MODS HERE TO TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION OVER IT!
@ezsasa @Indx TechStyle @LurkerBaba @LETHALFORCE

I HAVE ALREADYREPORTED IT WITH SIMILAR WORDS THAT I PUT IN THIS POST AND EXPECT OTHER SIMILAR MINDED INDIVIDUALS TO REPORT IN SAME MANNER.

WE, MEMBERS OF THE DFI, DO NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONDONE OR ADVOCATE FOR SUCH GENOCIDIAL AND OUTRIGHT VILE THINGS TO BOTH RUSSIANS AND UKRAINIANS.

WE MAY HAVE OUR DIFFERENCES BUT IT DOES NOT STEEP THIS LOW!

Last edited:

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
i kept ignoring this member @JaguarWarrior's all those "xyz is modern era abc" posts on russian SMO thread because at least i found it funny comparisons and whatever; he kept us updated about things going on there.

BUT WHAT THE HELL KIND OF POST IS THIS ?! :rage:
HE IS LITERALLY ASKING US MAJORITY INDIANS HERE WHETHER HIS HOME CUNTRY SHOULD SELL WEAPONS TO RUSSIA (AS IF IT'S NOT ALREADY HAPPENING) AND IRAN SO THAT CHINK INCELS CAN GET UKKIE AND RUSKIE WOMEN TO BREED ?! HE EVEN WROTE "CHILDBEARING AGE" HUH ?!

ASKING US NEUTRAL PARTY-INDIANS ABOUT SUCH DEPRAVED, VILLANIOUS THINGS ?!

I TAKE GREAT OBJECTION TO THIS POST AND PAGING MODS HERE TO TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION OVER IT!
@ezsasa @Indx TechStyle @LurkerBaba @LETHALFORCE

I HAVE ALREADYREPORTED IT WITH SIMILAR WORDS THAT I PUT IN THIS POST AND EXPECT OTHER SIMILAR MINDED INDIVIDUALS TO REPORT IN SAME MANNER.

WE, MEMBERS OF THE DFI, DO NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONDONE OR ADVOCATE FOR SUCH GENOCIDIAL AND OUTRIGHT VILE THINGS TO BOTH RUSSIANS AND UKRAINIANS.

WE MAY HAVE OUR DIFFERENCES BUT IT DOES NOT STEEP THIS LOW!
All is fair in love and war. China did not start the conflict. But China will take advantage of the conflict.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
All is fair in love and war. China did not start the conflict. But China will take advantage of the conflict.
THEN DO NOT ASK US WHETHER YOUR CUNTRY SHOULD SELL YOUR WEAPONS TO THEM AND ALL FOR ULTIMATELY GRABBING THEIR WOMEN. WE WANT TO HAVE NO SAY OVER ALL THESE MATTERS AT ALL. 😒

Last edited:

Lonewarrior

Country flag
From reacting "😆" on my post asking Ezsasa to do a thread clean-up and warning OP about his spam posts to tagging four mods to look into the usual behaviour of him...it seems you've come quiet far Baba
🙂

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles