Not open for further replies.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Trump has lost, but history will judge him finer than these fraud zombies.

I thank him for being very clear and upfront on Chinese designs and spreading deadly virus.

I hope many other members will thanks him for supporting India’s historic accomplishment of repealing temporary constitutional section 370 and 35A which strengthened the union India, despite facing massive pressure lead by Democrats and infiltrated domestic Jihadis who are friends of no one.

The thread like this on our forum caters to Indian interests. The time has come to start and deliberate on evolving Indo-US relationships under Modi’s leadership and Joe Biden’s tenure.

Indian government showed great alacrity to dissociate itself from Trump administration and quickly made overtures to accommodate new President using standard diplomatic proprietaries.

Modi also gave an intimation to the new administration about Indo-Pacific strategy and the roadmap outlined by all the stakeholders. The strategy was further backed by departing Trump administration as they declassified the policy documents of the same strategy in the backdrop of Biden refusing to mention it but rather used old nomenclature.

With this pretext and many other concerns especially Kashmir and their possible prompting of Jihadi terror enterprise lead by criminally quixotic and suicidal Pakistan it is now time to start a new thread.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
News Click is a Naxal site but its okay you are a newbie. Turn on ad blocker for such site and copy the article material and post using quotes option. Do ur part of the effort deprive them of Money.

Country flag

hit&run

Mod
6 hours in office and first move beijing biden makes. Perfectly clear where his priorities are

Biden administration to revive military-to-military ties with Pakistan
So it was not ‘possibly’ as I mentioned above but ‘actually’ they have started to prompting Jihadi Pakistan with an excuse of bringing peace in Afghanistan. Looks like Biden is paying back for all the legal and illegal votes their ghettos casted to him.

sorcerer

Country flag
PM congratulates Ms. Kamala Harris on assumption of office

Congratulations to @KamalaHarris on being sworn-in as @VP. It is a historic occasion. Looking forward to interacting with her to make India-USA relations more robust. The India-USA partnership is beneficial for our planet.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) January 20, 2021
Beneficial for our planet!!
hmmm...
Thats deep!

Knowitall

So it was not ‘possibly’ as I mentioned above but ‘actually’ they have started to prompting Jihadi Pakistan with an excuse of bringing peace in Afghanistan. Looks like Biden is paying back for all the legal and illegal votes their ghettos casted to him.
We always knew this day would come we should have taken the opportunity when we had the chance and have done the needful.

Now when things have turned the other way we realize how good a opportunity we had.

hit&run

Mod

Why Is the US Saying India Could Face Sanctions for Buying Russian S-400 Missile Systems?
If you ask me sanctioning India will be a good thing for us. Modi need a reality check and that decoupling will make him more free domestically. Fortunately, the S-400 is on track, a team has already started the training on the system.

Country flag
unfortunately many ignorant indians here donated a lot of money to this quack party.

Country flag
If you ask me sanctioning India will be a good thing for us. Modi need a reality check and that decoupling will make him more free domestically. Fortunately, the S-400 is on track, a team has already started the training on the system.
I agree feel India does not have much to gain by being in US camp. Many places breaking away EU, saudis , etc.... US has always been an unreliable ally proven many times over.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Basically US got triggered they did not get the order of f-21 by India.
Hence this trick
US is actually using CAATSA to blackmail India,so that India buys their equipment.
Immediately after tejas mk1a got approval we got US propaganda reuters pushing reports for no waiver.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
How exactly will it be good for us? Military imports wise, we are not still not independent. We also cannot take on China all on our own, and the Euros and Middle East won't have the will nor the ability to help us against them. Sanctions are never a good thing.

Country flag
How exactly will it be good for us? Military imports wise, we are not still not independent. We also cannot take on China all on our own, and the Euros and Middle East won't have the will nor the ability to help us against them. Sanctions are never a good thing.
Any non US weapon platform or indigineous platform can be sanctioned in the future.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Basically US got triggered they did not get the order of f-21 by India.
Hence this trick
US is actually using CAATSA to blackmail India,so that India buys their equipment.
Immediately after tejas mk1a got approval we got US propaganda reuters pushing reports for no waiver.
Quite possible, this wouldn't be the first time such a thing has happened. They have done much worse shit to their own allies. Read about Frederic Pierucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles