Ukrainian fencer refuses to shake hands with Russian fencer and therefore got disqualified

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That's right, she did not shake hands with this creature!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And you don't think it's stupid?

The Russian must be laughing her ass off for being handed over the win.
Contempt for the enemy is better than the ostrich posture.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Did your Ukrainian athletes refuse to shake hands with British or American sportspersons during Iraq or Libya?
Oh yes, forgot, you actually even sent some of your own troops there to butcher Iraqi civilians.
And now everyone has an Iraqi's cut off ear.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Did your Ukrainian athletes refuse to shake hands with British or American sportspersons during Iraq or Libya?
Oh yes, forgot, you actually even sent some of your own troops there to butcher Iraqi civilians.
Exactly. And keep in mind many Jews were butchered by Ukrainians in 1941 massacres.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well, pro-Russian sycophants, Olga Harlan was returned. With Russia, you always have to be tough.

Blademaster

Well, pro-Russian sycophants, Olga Harlan was returned. With Russia, you always have to be tough.
Fuck off you wanker. Get the fuck outta here. You wanted exceptions for yourselves but not for anyone else. You are a Nazi collaborator.

The Olympics and the World Sports federation are a fucking joke. They didn't ban US or UK for their unlawful invasion of Iraq.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Fuck off you wanker. Get the fuck outta here. You wanted exceptions for yourselves but not for anyone else. You are a Nazi collaborator.

The Olympics and the World Sports federation are a fucking joke. They didn't ban US or UK for their unlawful invasion of Iraq.
Kiss the gorilla on the ass.

Blademaster

Kiss the gorilla on the ass.
well you and your nazi scum are being ass raped by that Russian gorilla. I think you are in a far better position to smell that Russian gorilla ass on a daily basis and kiss it

Akim

Professional
Country flag
well you and your nazi scum are being ass raped by that Russian gorilla. I think you are in a far better position to smell that Russian gorilla ass on a daily basis and kiss it
Very noticeable. :) They came, got hit in the teeth, and now they are whining and are looking for support from the DPRK and African countries.
Although I want more: that any citizen of Russia, at the word "Ukraine", begins a nervous tic of fear.
However, Russia will soon be gone.
However, does your smelly mouth have something to say on the topic, or have you chewed all your nails?

Blademaster

Very noticeable. :) They came, got hit in the teeth, and now they are whining and are looking for support from the DPRK and African countries.
Although I want more: that any citizen of Russia, at the word "Ukraine", begins a nervous tic of fear.
However, Russia will soon be gone.
However, does your smelly mouth have something to say on the topic, or have you chewed all your nails?
___
Russia being gone??? Man you sure high on copium and Hopium. The only smells you are getting are your own farts after being ass raped by that gorilla.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
___
Russia being gone??? Man you sure high on copium and Hopium. The only smells you are getting are your own farts after being ass raped by that gorilla.
I said that Russia will not be. This will be the end of the war. There will be a neutral flag. like this competition. As for the copium and cloning, you are burying yourself, repeating what has already been said. After all, I replaced the animal in this childish saying so as not to offend the religious feelings of the Indians.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles