UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Even some Sikhs are also joining Muslim's against The Hindus all getting done under context of targeting Hindutva ( RSS) people in UK . Sikhs also have a huge hatred against Hindutva soo they are also joining the Muslim's and Turkish and other ethincies are also involved in this .
This is a joined effort calling that it's just work of Pakistani is a understatement.

Fct9K3oakAMh3yg.jpeg

Country flag
Are you trying to say Hindutvadis are terrorists?

Asking just to clarify on the reference used.
this is how uk press has presented the view by muslims poor Muslims are victims .

JBH22

this is how uk press has presented the view by muslims
We all are getting proud that the neo-coolies are having success in western states. But, in the long run I think this will backfire terribly on them, it will be something akin to what happened to Jews.
If they will start mushrooming at high levels vs a low population presence, others will resent them. We are already seeing a pattern developing.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
how does one recognize hindutvadis from Hindus?

how does one recognize terrorists from Muslims!!?
Hindu = Hindutva it's just a simple term to describe that one is a proud hindu and I think that in UK there are hardly any proud Hindus most of them are second or third generation people which don't know anything about hindu cause . .

* You can't differentiate between a Muslim and a terrorist from my experience even the most soo called secular Muslim can turn into a violent jihadi under if you speak something against the prophet. Not the case with Hindu chirsitian and other religions which have a certain level of tollerance limit.

Country flag
We all are getting proud that the neo-coolies are having success in western states. But, in the long run I think this will backfire terribly on them, it will be something akin to what happened to Jews.
If they will start mushrooming at high levels vs a low population presence, others will resent them. We are already seeing a pattern developing.
it is blown out of proportions these neo coolies are less than a threat to peaceful Muslims or whites

Country flag
Hindu = Hindutva it's just a simple term to describe that one is a proud hindu and I think that in UK there are hardly any proud Hindus most of them are second or third generation people which don't know anything about hindu cause . .

* You can't differentiate between a Muslim and a terrorist from my experience even the most soo called secular Muslim can turn into a violent jihadi under if you speak something against the prophet. Not the case with Hindu chirsitian and other

religions which have a certain level of tollerance limit.
when you label someone or a group of people it justifies any actions take against them A trick British have always used. In USA native Americans were called savages that justified their later genocide

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Every time these forest coloured pigs flex Street power thanks to the insecurity borne out of deficiency in their ideology , and once we just flex our triceps ,gender neutral salwars from subcontinent to middle East gets wet and glory holes choked
Woahh that was one hell of a post
Aaj bhediya shikar par hai

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
British media has always presented strong ant Hindu propaganda. They always supported separatists like khalistanis etc. nothing new here
and of course split india on religious grounds and created pukistan
Lullz these dumb britfags can't even save their own daughters forget any other outsider groups.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles