UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
Another source which says that the man who was beaten up was Sikh, not Muslim. Around the 4:50 mark in the video.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Anybody know the cause of events leading up to the Leicester violence? Tough to come across any details in the news..
Could it be anything other than our peaceful members depicting what true peace , just like the ancestors .

Such a educated and modern bunch of people just like their ancestors

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Not at all a reliable source, I know, but I've heard this a few times now that the Hindu mob chanting 'Pakistan Murdabad' attacked a Sikh man and a Police Officer. Either they confused the Sikh for a Pakistani, or the Sikh did something objectionable.
You heard means truth is it ?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
UK Hindus are gone case they don't have guts to stand up against muslims. bacause they are the oldest generation of brown sepoys. Too blinded by this propaganda that Pakistanis are our brothers and differences are only between political class of india and Pakistan avarage Pakistani is moderate.
Not surprisingly i have been seeing many "Indian Muslims supporting Pakistani terror operations against Hindus in UK under the name of ummah and chumman we all know where does Muslim loyalties lie .
I also believe that Sikhs will also join their muslims cousin's to harras and target Hindus because of shared interests.
Hindus in UK are targeted under the name of hindutva ideology and a narrative is getting build up that this attack is not against Hindus but against hindutva .

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Every time these forest coloured pigs flex Street power thanks to the insecurity borne out of deficiency in their ideology , and once we just flex our triceps ,gender neutral salwars from subcontinent to middle East gets wet and glory holes choked
@Tactical Doge this should be fine literature work of art

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
>Liz Truss swore in as PM of the UK
>a known anti-indian (anti-hindu too i presume) who was previously part of liberal democrats and later joined tories
>suddently peacefuls going rampant on hindus there, openly now
>Priti Patel also resigned as HM once BoJo stepped down and Liz Truss was swore in as the PM

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I heard a Sikh guy was beat up as well? Was he mistaken for a Pakistani or was there a potential Khalistani angle?
Even some Sikhs are also joining Muslim's against The Hindus all getting done under context of targeting Hindutva ( RSS) people in UK . Sikhs also have a huge hatred against Hindutva soo they are also joining the Muslim's and Turkish and other ethincies are also involved in this .
This is a joined effort calling that it's just work of Pakistani is a understatement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles