Trump Uses the K-word, Includes Bajwa in Talks with Imran

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
POK is a shithole and we are best to let it go or be actually grow a political pair (like a global power we deserve to be) and take it. Being in the middle and confused is what libtards and SJWs do. Waiting for Pak to somehow fall apart won't work, hasn't for 70 years because Pak is a military state. Also, last thing we need is various tribes with nukes.
Pakistan technically has collapsed long ago in 1971. The current one is a successor crisis state ruled by military and unified by propaganda machine. With worsening situation of people, rise of exclusive sentiments and growing gap between India & Pakistan, it's not gonna stay for long.
Eventually it will either collapse or defang no matter what.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistan technically has collapsed long ago in 1971. The current one is a successor crisis state ruled by military and unified by propaganda machine. With worsening situation of people, rise of exclusive sentiments and growing gap between India & Pakistan, it's not gonna stay for long.
Eventually it will either collapse or defang no matter what.
They are genetically cowards and converts. Historically they have been always pests and slaves of the power. They will never rise against oppression and injustice. They got Pakistan for free. It is all 'Maal e Ganimat'.

It is the jolt that India will give to fragment them into further pieces. For that India has to invest in a long term serious script. But the kind of fag leaders we get including Modi one can only expect little bit fireworks here and there.

Independence of Bangladesh was sheer luck next one has to be sheer hard work.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
They will never rise against oppression and injustice. They got Pakistan for free. It is all 'Maal e Ganimat'.
Perceptions apart, reasoning is realism. They are getting more unstable every following year.
Their logic of secession from Indian Union was being different. So, the argument of being exclusive is circulating within their own country.
It is the jolt that India will give to fragment them into further pieces. For that India has to invest in a long term serious script. But the kind of fag leaders we get including Modi one can only expect little bit fireworks here and there.

We just never had the right opportunity since 1971. Iraq quagmire during era of brasstacks and Iran ruckus now.
Still as every year passes on, India gets more stronger as compared to Pakistan. So time required for creating "script" is hastened by default.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Perceptions apart, reasoning is realism. They are getting more unstable every following year.
Their logic of secession from Indian Union was being different. So, the argument of being exclusive is circulating within their own country.

We just never had the right opportunity since 1971. Iraq quagmire during era of brasstacks and Iran ruckus now.
Still as every year passes on, India gets more stronger as compared to Pakistan. So time required for creating "script" is hastened by default.
If something is supposed to happen 10-15 years from now, pieces have to be moved right now.

It’s not the indian military that is the problem, rather the diplomatic corp’s confidence to have the military’s back in such a event.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
If something is supposed to happen 10-15 years from now, pieces have to be moved right now.

It’s not the indian military that is the problem, rather the diplomatic corp’s confidence to have the military’s back in such a event.
We'd come to know what's on cards in second half of upcoming decade.
Either letting Pakistan exist as an insignificant nation or annexing/disintegrating by India.

Or proactively foreign powers would be using it as a station to encircle India.

Immanuel

Country flag
1. PoK is an integral part of India. First Kashmir will be dominated 100% by Indian Army and Centre to the point where all separatists are dead and their support neutered. We will invade PoK in good time although the scenery might be a little radioactive then.

2. I have more faith in Modi than Trump whose policy is to make shit up as he goes. This time he fucked up and has now gone undercover. Open confrontation b/w US & India is what Paki ******s want and we must avoid at all costs.

3. Paki ******s want Taliban to play a big role in US withdrawal. Our Mi 24s will have to mow these Paki ******s and there spawnlings as well.
The Trump undercover? :rofl:Didn't he just tweet something about tariffs this morning

It's so overt, it's covert

hit&run

Mod
I disagree.

The scripts are written during peacetime.

We had the opportunity during Kargil.

Kandahar Hijack.

Mumbai terror attack.

Using your word 'Default' Kashmir by default is an open and continuous opportunity that Pakistan has given to us.

And what we are doing, we do not fucking have the script.

What kind of cowardice is it that our leaders bark day and night that it is Pakistan who is attacking our nation and soldiers, we count their Punjabi bastard's dead bodies who invade our borders but our military is not moving out of its barracks.

Longer we are going to normalize this terrorism harder it is going to become handling it geo-politically.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
Just went through Abhijit Iyer's Twitter. I unfollowed him April.

I predicted he is going to be another Rupa Subramanian.

The MO is the same as her's. Woo right-wing crowds suffering from an inferiority complex and lack of vocabulary, be famous and then flip over to left-wing.

I saw a few RW accounts endorsing his latest Tatti article. These are the same people who Media crooks rightly Identified as recent turncoats and weak links who saw the Modi rise and became RWs. Their compulsive neutrality makes me vomit at them.

The biggest bastard out of all of them is that Bengali Kanchan Das Gupta who abused True Indology when she ripped apart British Pimp Raja Ram Mohan Roy.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

I predicted he is going to another Rupa Subramanian.

The MO is the same as her's. Woo right-wing crowds suffering from an inferiority complex and lack of vocabulary, be famous and then flip over to left-wing.

I saw a few RW accounts endorsing his latest Tatti article. These are the same people who Media crooks rightly Identified as recent turncoats and weak links who saw the Modi rise and became RWs. Their compulsive neutrality makes me vomit at them.

The biggest bastard out of all of them is that Bengali Kanchan Das Gupta who abused True Indology when she ripped apart British Pimp Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
Who are these RW accounts who endorsed him?

hit&run

Mod
The discussions these earthworms are doing is like this.

Trump takes China seriously because China is the biggest Economy. Modi is a failure because China is powerful. Modi had to match the Chinese economy in the last 6 odd years to avoid this controversy. LOL

Where these kinds of fools are trained?

Indrajit

Country flag

I predicted he is going to another Rupa Subramanian.

To his credit, he was the one to destroy the Hindu’s forgeries on the Rafale deal. Masterful that was.

hit&run

Mod
Who are these RW accounts who endorsed him?
Yashwant Deshmukh

Sushant Sareen. This dickhead can not even tell the difference between Nuclear Deterrence and warfighting.

Harbir Singh (Beaten black and blue by True Indology once)

hit&run

Mod
To his credit, he was the one to destroy the Hindu’s forgeries on the Rafale deal. Masterful that was.
You do not need to expose someone who is already exposed.

RW never fell for The Hindu article in the first place.

Like I said I unfollowed him in April. It was before April when he made the right observations on various issues.

When he started using Coupta's The Print I knew what he is up to now.

Enquirer

This is desi journalists continuing their practice in its lowest form...

Larry Kudlow, when asked about Trump making up shit about Modi, clearly said that he's not the subject matter expert; the question should be put to Pompeo or Bolton. He only objected to Trump being painted as a liar and defended Trump's reputation in generic way.

But desi crooks (disguised as journalists) completely avoided mentioning the complete truth (as described above) and wrote it as if Trump's aide reinforced Trump's claim!!!!

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pre...dvisor-on-kashmir-mediation-bombshell-2074347

hit&run

Mod
This is desi journalists continuing their practice in its lowest form...

Larry Kudlow, when asked about Trump making up shit about Modi, clearly said that he's not the subject matter expert; the question should be put to Pompeo or Bolton. He only objected to Trump being painted as a liar and defended Trump's reputation in generic way.

But desi crooks (disguised as journalists) completely avoided mentioning the complete truth (as described above) and wrote it as if Trump's aide reinforced Trump's claim!!!!

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pre...dvisor-on-kashmir-mediation-bombshell-2074347

Their ring leader is Arun Puri and they all feed on the same feeder. For international news and opinions, they feed on Leftist portals like AFP.

Indian journalists are not only treacherous and lack integrity but lack of education is what reflects the most on their pathetic faces.

Enquirer

Their ring leader is Arun Puri and they all feed on the same feeder. For international news and opinions, they feed on Leftist portals like AFP.

Indian journalists are not only treacherous and lack integrity but lack of education is what reflects the most on their pathetic faces.
The video recording of the reporter asking the question and Larry Kudlow's reply is available on several portals!!!
The International portals are all reporting accurately and completely, it's clearly a desi mischief to truncate the report and give a false impression!

12arya

Country flag
:shock:what is tharoor smoking now!

Congress MP Shashi Tharoor Defends PM Modi On US President Trump’s Kashmir Mediation Claim

Refuting United States (US) President Donald Trump's claim that Prime Minister Narendra Modi asked him for mediation on Kashmir, Senior Congress leader and Lok Sabha MP Shashi Tharoor blasted Trump for his ‘ignorance’ on the issue.

"I honestly don't think Trump has the slightest idea of what he's talking about," Tharoor said in a tweet on Monday (22 July).

The Congress MP from Thiruvananthapuram added that Trump “has either not been briefed or not understood what Modi was saying or what India's position is on 3rd-party mediation,"

I honestly don't think Trump has the slightest idea of what he's talking about. He has either not been briefed or not understood what Modi was saying or what India's position is on 3rd-party mediation. That said, MEA should clarify that Delhi has never sought his intercession. https://t.co/DxRpNu6vw2

— Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor) July 22, 2019

Tharoor's comments stand in absolute disconnect with those of erstwhile Congress chief Rahul Gandhi.

Gandhi tried to corner the Government on the issue by asserting, "PM must tell the nation what transpired in the meeting between him and POTUS."

"If true, PM Modi has betrayed India's interests & 1972 Shimla Agreement,” he added.

President Trump says PM Modi asked him to mediate between India & Pakistan on Kashmir!

If true, PM Modi has betrayed India’s interests & 1972 Shimla Agreement.

A weak Foreign Ministry denial won’t do. PM must tell the nation what transpired in the meeting between him & @POTUS

— Rahul Gandhi (@RahulGandhi) July 23, 2019

Yesterday (23 July), raking up the issue, the Congress party led by senior politician Ghulam Nabi Azad refused to participate in the Parliamentary proceedings and carried out a walkout from the Rajya Sabha

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
They are genetically cowards and converts. Historically they have been always pests and slaves of the power. They will never rise against oppression and injustice. They got Pakistan for free. It is all 'Maal e Ganimat'.

Modi is not a doer but an enabler. Why people expect Modi to do everything? When are you going to take the charge? Modi Mullah is wondering.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

I predicted he is going to be another Rupa Subramanian.

How about that Kerala folk Rahul Eshwar? That was a true coup in RW world. He flipped on Sabrilmala.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles