Trudeau accuses Indian government of involvement in killing of Canadian terrorist

MuffleParch

Country flag
I think canadian establishment is done with this guy and he might not win his next election. They are going to dump him. I think GoI should ignore him.
Ignoring Trudeau is fine. He is nobody. It is really about India making an international example out of this guy and Canada. Do not treat India like you would treat any other third world country or we will come after you. There was a time when countries would treat China this way, right or wrong. But no longer because China can really hurt them.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Nipping this accusation (true or not) in the bud wouldn't be a bad idea.

The very fact that we let the Hindutva stuff slide is how they managed to make the essence of being a Hindu a nazi ideology on the world stage.
Next thing you know, every bumfuck middle-o-nowhere nation is trying to pin their political murders on us and we will be screaming "Why tf doesn't GOI respond?"
It's super unlikely that stuff like this happens, but hey, whities and moolas make an issue out of stuff which doesn't even exist.
Instead of going all out, Bharat knows how to deal with this. MEA knows the best.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Ignoring Trudeau is fine. He is nobody. It is really about India making an international example out of this guy and Canada. Do not treat India like you would treat any other third world country or we will come after you. There was a time when countries would treat China this way, right or wrong. But no longer because China can really hurt them.
China got its place because of its economy and military might, not by fighting useless media wars.

skunk works

Country flag
Didn't his wife leave him? Call it white inc*l rage.
Hindu community is not consolidated. Sikh community is.

But there is no need. India community combined (Hindu + Sikh) is just 4-5%. There are bigger issues in front of Trudeau. Housing, immigration, inflation and simple anti-incombancy.

If Modi government comes back in 2024 (which I think it will) and Jaishankar is as intelligent as I know him to be... there can be a major nasty surprise for Trudeau. A nasty foreign policy surprise for Trudeau in Sep 2025.

Lets see how it goes.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
May be but India should not ignore these incidents. What is wrong with media and social media war? It does make a difference.
India should ignore his rants for now since Bharat is moving into new parliament and it is time we show that colonial practices and influences are being erased. MEA needs to react to this guy to make sure this guy will not get media attention and gets what he deserved.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
The best revenge one can take against Canadians and Khalistanis is remove all Canadian consulates and missions across India, except in one place of our choice, in NE, Assam or even east.

Just one consulate in a double bed room house, that's it.

Let Canadians and Khalis stew in their misery.

Brood Father

Country flag
I don't think India has a choice. They have to respond.

Modi should have a made a public statement after the meeting with Trudeau during G20 explaining Canada's role in terrorist activities in India. We need to be pro-active with these nut cases.
We should have but we didn't. How did we missed the ball ..Looks like Truedeu spoke to Modi and Biden about it , still India was caught in the dark .. incompetency from our side

However it is more bad on Canada . They don't have any credible proof and based on some circumstancial evidence they are leveling such charges .

If we have to respond then we should go full guns blazing ..Stop all Visas to Canadian citizen , kick out all the diplomats and call back all the diplomats.
Let those white trash know who they have messed with ..

MuffleParch

Country flag
We should have but we didn't. How did we missed the ball ..Looks like Truedeu spoke to Modi and Biden about it , still India was caught in the dark .. incompetency from our side

However it is more bad on Canada . They don't have any credible proof and based on some circumstancial evidence they are leveling such charges .

If we have to respond then we should go full guns blazing ..Stop all Visas to Canadian citizen , kick out all the diplomats and call back all the diplomats.
The damage is already done because the world believes the white Canadian PM more than the brown Hindu Modi. Our own opposition goes to the western countries to complain about Modi. But it is really not about Canada or Trudeau. It is really about learning lesson so that another PM of a country does not dare do this again. I am not for immediate mindless reaction. But India needs to learn a lesson and put a plan in place for future.

Indrajit

Country flag
First step - withdraw OCI facility to Canadian citizens and then give long term visas to only those who have been vetted thoroughly.

Second- ban all Canadian diplomats from visiting Punjab.

Third - reduce our consulates in Canada and also reduce theirs in India.

skunk works

Country flag
The damage is already done because the world believes the white Canadian PM more than the brown Hindu Modi. Our own opposition goes to the western countries to complain about Modi. But it is really not about Canada or Trudeau. It is really about learning lesson so that another PM of a country does not dare do this again. I am not for immediate mindless reaction. But India needs to learn a lesson and put a plan in place for future.
What makes you think India didn't have a plan?? The whole world sees this as the last desperate attempt of an unpopular leader. Why did nobody go see him at the G20? not even the Americans or British.

MuffleParch

Country flag
What makes you think India didn't have a plan?? The whole world sees this as the last desperate attempt of an unpopular leader. Why did nobody go see him at the G20? not even the Americans or British.
If India had a plan, I would think they would have been more proactive. Trudeau has been consistent in his opposition to India in the last few years. His ranting against India has increased over time reaching the crescendo that we see today. It was clear he said something very nasty to Modi during G20. This is where India didn't not know how to be proactive. It seems Indians were not at all expecting Trudeau to stoop this low. But he has been showing these tendencies for a while.

I thought Biden met with him. May be I am wrong.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
If India had a plan, I would think they would have been more proactive. Trudeau has been consistent in his opposition to India in the last few years. His ranting against India has increased over time reaching the crescendo that we see today. It was clear he said something very nasty to Modi during G20. This is where India didn't not know how to be proactive. It seems Indians were not at all expecting Trudeau to stoop this low. But he has been showing these tendencies for a while.

I thought Biden met with him. May be I am wrong.
Please do share how it was clear to you Turd said something nasty to Modi and nothing was said in return?

MuffleParch

Country flag
Please do share how it was clear to you Turd said something nasty to Modi and nothing was said in return?
Oh I didn't say nothing was said in return. I am pretty sure Modi and Jaishankar really gave a good tongue lashing to Trudeau. But publicly they kept quite in the name of diplomacy and that kind of decency Trudeau didn't deserve.

Global Defence

Articles