Truck ploughs into crowd at Berlin Christmas market

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
China-man will morally remain midget even after feeding more food than his ancestors.

This is how they are defending their Pakistani shoe-shines.

i have replied to him . but got one negtive rate :p

Now reports coming in that Paki was released and he was just picked up because he looked suspicious. No suspect yet.
so that they can follow him

Akshay_Fenix

Its the 2nd day and still not one has been caught yet.
Indian police with their shitty budget/salaries does a better job than the German police.

Krusty

Country flag
:pound::pound::pound:
That's what Indian police do most of the time. THey are corrupt and brutal. Human rights are unheard of in India.
Lol as opposed to the human rights champions Pakistan and China

Kshatriya87

Country flag
That's what Indian police do most of the time. THey are corrupt and brutal. Human rights are unheard of in India.
Of course. Terrorists don't deserve human rights. They don't deserve to be treated like humans.

Krusty

Country flag
They are bad too, who's denying that? I can only comment on where I live. Many times in Chennai I've seen cops harass people for no reason. It is slowly becoming a rogue state. Ironically, the patriots who support cops ... they are even afraid to go anywhere near a police station because they know how corrupt and brutal cops are.
Well atleast in TN they don't kidnap girls convert them and marry them off to their sons like in Pakistan. Or abduct you and force a random confession against your will like China. I think we are doing much better

Kshatriya87

Country flag
But it's only the innocent people who get punished, not terrorists like dawood, sayed etc. So basically our cops wet their pants if they see a real terrorist, but they will torture innocent people in the name of fighting terror.
"Our" cops caught bhatkal, yakub and many others.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@genius doesn't care about what goes outside India.
He only cares about his people. And the oppression they face here every day.

Good job, dude.

My only problem is,
What is the future for you?

If I remember correctly, you never proposed any solutions for these problems.
You never praised any thing that happens to be your liking.

Without alternative for any of your idiotic accusations, what can we get from your useless drivel?
May be your twisted mind failing to see the problem that you are fast becoming.

Is that how a jihadi mind works?
Failed to consider other human things and fail to recognise other people efforts to fight it.
So focused on the problem, and immediate solution of killing the root cause. The Jihad.

Atleast I am learning something from you.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Mr genius

11774 people have lost their lives just this year and you have the guts to call this a false flag
Islam is not a race its a religion so where the hell is phobia in this
Actual Islamophobia is a wrong word because threat from Islam is real and Lakhs of people are victim of this ideology. Wrong to say it a phobia.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
They are bad too, who's denying that? I can only comment on where I live. Many times in Chennai I've seen cops harass people for no reason. It is slowly becoming a rogue state. Ironically, the patriots who support cops ... they are even afraid to go anywhere near a police station because they know how corrupt and brutal cops are.
Democracy is not an ideal arrangement for Muzzies. They find wrong with every thing. If police ask them for license, their religion feelings get hurt. Terror has no religion but if a terrorist is convicted it is an precaution on Muzzies. Like the case of Burhan wani, his brother was interrogated by police and so he became terrorist and killed people. Muzzies 's better treatment can be done in countries like Saudi, Nigeria, Pakistan etc. So poeople like you should migrate there where you can live peacefully in sharia law and without any harassment of police. Actually democracy is not suitable for people like you.

Krusty

Country flag
Democracy is not an ideal arrangement for Muzzies. They find wrong with every thing. If police ask them for license, their religion feelings get hurt. Terror has no religion but if a terrorist is convicted it is an precaution on Muzzies. Like the case of Burhan wani, his brother was interrogated by police and so he became terrorist and killed people. Muzzies 's better treatment can be done in countries like Saudi, Nigeria, Pakistan etc. So poeople like you should migrate there where you can live peacefully in sharia law and without any harassment of police. Actually democracy is not suitable for people like you.
No. Muslims want rights and freedoms that democracy offers. They want to flock to the west, despite how haram they are. They want western visas. Once they settle and have kids they complain how unislamic the country is. Why the did they want to go there in the first place? They come in acting all pathetic and sad and in need of help and then do this.

IMG_2946.JPG

Classic 'Arab and his Camel' story

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles