Thousands flee violence in India's Assam

Oracle

Well. Politics at play. :facepalm:

W.B. is in ruins and more burden now.

ani82v

Country flag
/\/\/\ Well not all are Bengali Muslims. There are Assamese Muslims too. Phew! What a mess this is.
True.

So what should be done now? Throw the hands up, leave it and laissez faire?

What is the most ideal solution? And what is the most practical solution? :DD

Oracle

True.

So what should be done now? Throw the hands up, leave it and laissez faire?

What is the most ideal solution? And what is the most practical solution? :DD
You tell me what should be done. You have followed this thread for quite sometime now. I can use some good suggestions. :)

KS

Bye bye DFI

pankaj nema

Country flag
The tree of Islamo fascism has NOW fully BLOSSOMED in Assam

Wait !!! Is Bengal Next in line for reaping the FRUITS of Islamo fasicsm

pankaj nema

Country flag
"The Mohammedan Conquest of India is probably the bloodiest in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precarious thing, whose delicate complex of order and liberty, culture and peace may at any time be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within"¦ For four hundred years (600-1000 A.D.) India invited conquest; and at last it came."

An excerpt from an article Afghanistan and its Hindu Roots | Indian Realist

What we are seeing in Assam is How History repeats itself

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The BUDDHISTS of Burma are showing us a way as to how to deal with these evil scoundrels

:shoot:
Even Buddhist who are perhaps the most peaceful can fight against odds then why can'y Hindus???

Or Hindus want to be wiped off the earth in the name of Sick-ularity and Tolerance?

Oracle

"The Mohammedan Conquest of India is probably the bloodiest in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precarious thing, whose delicate complex of order and liberty, culture and peace may at any time be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within"¦ For four hundred years (600-1000 A.D.) India invited conquest; and at last it came."

An excerpt from an article Afghanistan and its Hindu Roots | Indian Realist

What we are seeing in Assam is How History repeats itself
Did you read the NYTimes report Amit posted? Dude, you're impossible.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Some one was arguing what Indian muslims would benefit from illegal Bangladeshi muslims that they woud support them ?, Please ask the above "heads of the NGOs" that.

Or could the NGOs themselves be run by illegal Bangladeshis ?
Perhaps backed by extremist organizations as well.

See the way they are issuing "warnings".

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
The excerpt is actually from Will Durrant's : The Story of Civilization - Vol I Our Oriental Heritage

pankaj nema

Country flag
Did you read the NYTimes report Amit posted? Dude, you're impossible.

Mate I KNOW my COUNTRY Much better than ANY Damned Analyst on this earth

My post is about how Barbarians invade as well MULTIPLY from within and destroy the
Native civilisations

You and your SICKULAR Brigade can close your eyes but WE will defend our country
and also KEEP reminding our people about the present and future threat that Islam poses
to India

ani82v

Country flag
You tell me what should be done. You have followed this thread for quite sometime now. I can use some good suggestions. :)

Ok. Let me try.:juggle:

Situation was already complex because multiple ethnic and religious group vying to maximize economic and political gains. For a start, you can always cut out the illegitimate players first to simplify it a bit and keep the economic pie big enough for legitimate players. i.e. push back illegitimate migrants.

Another point is lack of upward mobility. Bodos and many other ethnic groups were tribals at the time of independence. But do they intend to stay tribals forever. There appears to be lack of industrial development and its fruits there and therefore people started associating ethnicity with piece of land as it was everything they had and started fighting for it. If the economic pie were big enough, things might be different and probably normal.

Then, there is Govt encouraged settlements of outsiders which is another issue which has made the original inhabitants minority is some areas. No idea on this one though. :confused2:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The BUDDHISTS of Burma are showing us a way as to how to deal with these evil scoundrels

:shoot:
No! go step by step, Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed :namaste:

And if we have already missed some steps, then apply the remaining steps, deport them with Foreigners Act as SC said.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Any Muslim who thinks that just because there are some sickular bastards among Hindus who are too politically correct to call a spade a spade, that conquest of India will be a cakewalk could not be more wrong. Lest he forget there are nearly 950 million Hindus living in India, even if a quarter of them makes a stand, the Islamic population of whole of South Asia will vanish into thin air.
What Mr Chauhan has said is absolutely correct. Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed. We have already crossed the first three, the coming Bhed will scorch the elements who dare to pose as enemies of Sanatan Dharma.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Chastisement will be fast and swift and do not think that a the provisional and convenient setup of the Republic of India has the wherewithal to protect any group posing as the enemy of almost a billion people, merely for the sake of political correctness. One must remember that a nation first resides in the hearts of men, then only does it have an existence on land. The nation will always be there, it cannot be dissolved, but The Republic of India is a temporary nation state which like everything else will change or perhaps be even dissolved in the course of time. History has shown that change is the only constant.

ani82v

Country flag
No! go step by step, Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed :namaste:

And if we have already missed some steps, then apply the remaining steps, deport them with Foreigners Act as SC said.
If they have been doing this from the start, Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed wouldn't be needed.
As they say, a stitch in time saves nine.

jatkshatriya

Not too far in future, Motherland will be divided once again. Hindus will not learn. Nor will the Muslims. The memory of Bharat will go on diminishing to such an extent when it will be routed even from the sub concious of the descendents in this land.

Many people will dislike this post. But I would want to speak what I honestly feel. I know there are intelligent Muslims, who are tolerant, and respect other faiths, a few of them are on this forum and I respect such Muslims from the bottom of my heart. But these Muslims follow a version of Islam which unfortunately is not followed by the majority of them. The majority of muslims believe all non-muslims are on the wrong path of worshipping God and must be brought on the true path of Islam. Mind it, I am not writing this based on reading some pro-Hindu websites, I am writing this based on my real- life experiences which I would not like to share here. Little things that you pickup by interacting with others, people you strike a conversation with while on travel etc etc have given me this impression. Because Muslim will never abandon contesting that they are the true desciples of God who can only be called Allah, and Muhammad is the last prophet and no one after him can show the true path, it becomes ingrained in their psche that every non muslim has strayed onto the wrong path. Every non muslim thus some how becomes a lesser human in their sub concious. Therefore wherever Muslims become the majority they will cause severe problems for the minority. The two nation theory that forefathers of Pakistan proposed is unfortunately true but in a differrent context. The two nation theory is definitely true in the context of Muslim Majority and other minorities. We can see that in Pakistan. Although Muslim minorities can definitely live and prosper in other religious majorities. We can see that in India and the West.

Anybody who believe that in a scenario where Muslims become a majority in India, minorities will be able to live peacefully is delusional. Secularists tend to see Bharat as 50 years old forgetting the entire history before it. The Bharat or the Dharmic ( Sikh/Buddhist/Hindu/Jain) dominion extended from Afghanistan in the west to Myanmar,Vietnam,Indonesia at one point of history. Gradually Afghanistan became a Muslim dominion, Pakistan, Bangladesh,Indonesia etc all were lost. The Dharmic dominion have shrunk to almost half in repeating cycles. Hindus never learn from History. they got wiped off from Afghanistan, from Pakistan and from Bangladesh. Muslims will never learn to accept that other religions also lead to the same God and are meant to be respected.

And so I say, not too far in future, Motherland will be divided once again. Hindus will not learn. Nor will the Muslims. The memory of Bharat will go on diminishing to such an extent when it will be routed even from the sub concious of the descendents in this land.

parijataka

Country flag
Meghalaya guards its borders against Bangladeshi migrants fleeing Assam.

Political parties caution Meghalaya govt against influx
Shillong: With ethnic violence unabated in neighbouring Assam, political parties and student bodies have asked Meghalaya government to pre-empt any possible influx of Bangladeshi migrants into the state.

"The government should alert the police and take all necessary steps to prevent any possible influx of refugees into Meghalaya", Paul Lyngdoh, working president of the United Democratic Party, a major constituent of the Congress-led coalition partner in the Meghalaya United Alliance government, said on Thursday.

The party has cautioned the government against any 'complacency? in view of the ongoing turmoil in Assam.

On the other hand, Khasi Students Union (KSU) submitted a memorandum to Home Minister HDR Lyngdoh today urging the government to tighten vigil at infiltration check gates near the inter-state boundary.

In the wake of reports that people of a particular were trying to enter Meghalaya following the communal flare-up in Assam, KSU urged the state government to strengthen its anti-infiltration wing.

"We fear that Bangladeshis will enter the state to avoid the clash in Southern Assam", a student leader said.

"The government should act immediately before it is too late. We will not allow Meghalaya to become another Assam where the indigenous population has been reduced to a minority", he said.

Police said vigil has been mounted along Meghalaya's boundary with Assam to thwart any possible influx of riot victims into Meghalaya from the violence-hit neighbouring state.

"We are maintaining constant vigil to ensure that no illegal Bangladeshi migrant enters the state from Assam", an official of the infiltration wing of the state Home department said

Oracle

Mate I KNOW my COUNTRY Much better than ANY Damned Analyst on this earth

My post is about how Barbarians invade as well MULTIPLY from within and destroy the
Native civilisations

You and your SICKULAR Brigade can close your eyes but WE will defend our country
and also KEEP reminding our people about the present and future threat that Islam poses
to India
So, what are you and your brigade doing about it? Started any movement? Had any success? Apart from whining about Muslims in thread after thread what have you done to nullify the Islamic threat? Yours is a losers mentality. This thread is about the ethnic violence in Assam and not once did you post anything about the issue at hand, and instead go on an over drive. Grow up, instead of polluting threads with your imbecile rants.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles