The Rise of India’s Private Space Sector

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Guys we have officially closed our seed fund round 1000+ crores and we have one other co-founder joining us as COO. Big reveals rolling out next month, stay tuned on LinkedIn for exact amount and to know who is the third co-founder. Really happy to share this with you. Don't reveal it anywhere yet . Wait for us to announce it officially.
around 12-13 million :clap2::clap2:

congrats

dbdzzzzzz

Guys we have officially closed our seed fund round 1000+ crores and we have one other co-founder joining us as COO. Big reveals rolling out next month, stay tuned on LinkedIn for exact amount and to know who is the third co-founder. Really happy to share this with you. Don't reveal it anywhere yet . Wait for us to announce it officially.
That's a lot, i went through your website. Though i appreciate a sleek design i was missing any practical video. No engine tests, not even working model or anything. I don't want to sound rude but that doesn't make me trust what you are saying, i hope you prove me wrong and if it's true then great work.

Need something more than lorem epsum equivalent on the website. I only have suspicion because even Skyroot or balltrix or agnikul which in their own limited capacity have shown atleast some working prototype or early prototypes those are more legit than any claims and still they had decent investment but nothing like you are stating and nothing that on your website stands out, I can make a website just like that and make @Love Charger the ceo of our new imaginary company that doesn't mean its legit and people will have doubt on us for obvious reasons. No offense again.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
That's a lot, i went through your website. Though i appreciate a sleek design i was missing any practical video. No engine tests, not even working model or anything. I don't want to sound rude but that doesn't make me trust what you are saying, i hope you prove me wrong and if it's true then great work.

Need something more than lorem epsum equivalent on the website. I only have suspicion because even Skyroot or balltrix or agnikul which in their own limited capacity have shown atleast some working prototype or early prototypes those are more legit than any claims and still they had decent investment but nothing like you are stating and nothing that on your website stands out, I can make a website just like that and make @Love Charger the ceo of our new imaginary company that doesn't mean its legit and people will have doubt on us for obvious reasons. No offense again.
Mujhe pata tha aap scrutiny karoge

dbdzzzzzz

Mujhe pata tha aap scrutiny karoge
Nobody will invest ~150 million usd based on renders, even if ambani was my family members i asked him personally he would not even bother recognizing my request.

Even well western space countries can't secure such funding including SpaceX during early days. Unless somehow he managed to get working engines from somewhere, imports some people i don't see any reason why would anyone invest. Though i would love to be proven wrong happily.

johnj

Nobody will invest ~150 million usd based on renders, even if ambani was my family members i asked him personally he would not even bother recognizing my request.

Even well western space countries can't secure such funding including SpaceX during early days. Unless somehow he managed to get working engines from somewhere, imports some people i don't see any reason why would anyone invest. Though i would love to be proven wrong happily.
USA needed space x to reduce depend on eu and russia plus to counter isro low cost launch, not a good comparison.
GoI not providing enough funds for isro, and we are talking about 150mil $ for private sector.

Swesh

Safran - Space2,894 followers
3d

#SafranDataSystems is very excited to be onboard Agnibaan, the launch vehicle designed and produced by AgniKul Cosmos, one of the most promising #NewSpace startup. Thank you Agnikul for your trust! Moin SPM, Co-founder at Agnikul says “We are happy to engage and work with Safran Data Systems in the field of #avionics and #telemetry for our Agnibaan launch vehicle that will take up to 100kg to orbits up to 700km high. We appreciate the modular approach of their systems and their COTS approach to problem solving, which is similar to our vehicle building approach."

Moonlander

Country flag

Safran - Space2,894 followers
3d

#SafranDataSystems is very excited to be onboard Agnibaan, the launch vehicle designed and produced by AgniKul Cosmos, one of the most promising #NewSpace startup. Thank you Agnikul for your trust! Moin SPM, Co-founder at Agnikul says “We are happy to engage and work with Safran Data Systems in the field of #avionics and #telemetry for our Agnibaan launch vehicle that will take up to 100kg to orbits up to 700km high. We appreciate the modular approach of their systems and their COTS approach to problem solving, which is similar to our vehicle building approach."
PREDICTION " they will raise funds before launch, very possibly from Mumbai based VC"

mokoman

Country flag
someone posted the company website and if i remember , it only had cgi renders.

no offence but how do u get 1000 crores with no actual prototype ?

Moonlander

Country flag
someone posted the company website and if i remember , it only had cgi renders.

no offence but how do u get 1000 crores with no actual prototype ?
You don't get funding based on a website, it is more focused on pitch deck and founders profile atleast in deep tech startups. Also there are many things running in background that you don't know as of now, wait for the official announcement and you will find out. Again all the funding is from Indian roots.
As far as funding goes it is totally based on strategic decisions, one need to see when to go for a VC or HNI or grants or TDF. As of now the amount of funds that we are receiving is just because of the right decisions we made.

Swesh

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news/pixxel-launches-its-first-satellite-aboard-spacex-to-launch-seven-more-by-march-2023-11648831839650.html

https://www.livemint.com/ifsc-code
Pixxel launches its first satellite aboard SpaceX, to launch seven more by March 2023
Pixxel recently raised $25 million as part of its Series-A funding, which it will use to further build its entire constellation.
Pixxel recently raised $25 million as part of its Series-A funding, which it will use to further build its entire constellation.2 min read . Updated: 01 Apr 2022, 10:27 PM ISTShouvik Das

• Eos-6 will be the primary payload aboard Isro’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV), with Pixxel’s Anand satellite being one of the mission’s two secondary payloads.
New Delhi: Indian space-tech startup Pixxel has launched its first satellite, part of its eventual 36-satellite planned constellation, aboard a SpaceX Falcon 9 rideshare mission. The satellite was incidentally the second that Pixxel built, and is a part of the first three technology demonstration satellites in its constellation. Called ‘Shakuntala’, the satellite will help Pixxel begin its hyperspectral satellite imagery and satellite-based data analytics services to pilot customers.

Awais Ahmed, chief executive of Pixxel, told Mint that the startup will now look to complete its second launch of its first technology demonstrator satellite, called Anand, aboard an upcoming mission with the Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro). The latter is expected to launch India’s Earth Observation Satellite (Eos)-6, part of the Indian Oceansat programme, in the coming months.
Eos-6 will be the primary payload aboard Isro’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV), with Pixxel’s Anand satellite being one of the mission’s two secondary payloads. However, with the Oceansat mission working on a delayed timeline, the Eos-6 launch may miss its April 2022 launch window.
Hyperspectral imaging and remote sensing refers to the capturing and processing of a significantly wider range of wavelengths, allowing satellite imagery to process greater amounts of terrestrial data.
Ahmed said that after its launch, the satellite will take about an hour to be deployed in a low-Earth orbit. “The orbit is about 520km above Earth. For the next two weeks after deployment, we will carry out technical tests to ensure that everything is in order. About a month later, from around May, we will start offering some amounts of data to our clients to demonstrate the abilities of our services," he added.
Ahmed further confirmed that after the two launches in 2022, Pixxel will look to complete six launches in the first quarter of 2023. This will be followed up by 12 further launches by the end of 2023, which should bring up the company’s entire constellation up to full performance capability
@Vamsi @Varoon2

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles