Madras Cafe
D-Day
Baby
Mukhbir

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Making of Baahubali........................................

If this movie makes good money, hopefully other producers start making movies without melodrama.

ghost

@jouni sir you had wished for an Indian epic war movie, here is one.It has been released in english too.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

...........................................................................................

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Wow! Looks great! I hope it will come to Finnish theaters also.
You may not like the Indian cut, better wait for the international cut. It should be re-released by August-September this year for worldwide audience.

jouni

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
south indian movie gonna be bulls*t, [emoji23]

flying scorpio,villain being thrown 50 feet in air by hero kick or punch,
other rajnikants stuff. [emoji23]
in those terms, these days you can't differentiate between the South Indian & 'Mumbaindian' movies.
but the non-salman khan fans too are finding it to be very good & writing about it to others, means there must be something (really good) to it [mythological war-epic kind, sort of Indian LOTR it appears; i haven't watched its trailers or read about it. just have had glimpses].

Rashna

Country flag
Saw this on Star HD select tonight.... A wonderful take on Nazi Germany and the hardships people faced to just remain human. One line that stuck in my head "Nobody lives forever".

Scalieback

Professional
I just watched American sniper. Great movie, story is universal about the price you pay for war on a personal level. Reminded me of 4th of July. Eastwood really is a master.
Watched it on Blu-Ray last night after seeing it at the theatre. Even though I knew the story (got the book) and what happened in the end, still very moving about one man's war and how he came to terms with what he'd seen and done

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles